Author Topic: hater alert  (Read 833 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: hater alert
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2007, 10:04:04 AM »
HELL yeah. My work gave me tomorrow off so I can smash on this ethiopian chick. FUUUUCk yeah.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2007, 10:04:56 AM »
^^Thank the Jews for that one. 8)

It's been a while since I messed with a black fee, or even a dark skinned fee for that matter. :-\

rik

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2007, 10:05:33 AM »
latina is the homey's little sister(i really gotta give him a call. he's like 24 and she's like 18)

That's a no no, B.  :nawty:

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2007, 10:08:08 AM »
latina is the homey's little sister(i really gotta give him a call. he's like 24 and she's like 18)

well I technically met her at school. and when I met the homey, I was like "oh this is your little sister" and since he was good friends with the people I was chillin' with I got to know him quicker than her but I technically met her first. and furthermore me and her have interaction that has nothing to do with him AND she's 18 now. and we didn't have sex till she was 18. To not let her do what she wants to do I think would be sexist cause if it was a little brother (and I was an older chick) no one would bat an eye. BUT I do feel bad that I ain't talked to him about it yet so yeah I do need to call him and tell him what's up.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2007, 10:08:56 AM »

well I technically met her at school. and when I met the homey, I was like "oh this is your little sister" and since he was good friends with the people I was chillin' with I got to know him quicker than her but I technically met her first. and furthermore me and her have interaction that has nothing to do with him AND she's 18 now. and we didn't have sex till she was 18. To not let her do what she wants to do I think would be sexist cause if it was a little brother (and I was an older chick) no one would bat an eye. BUT I do feel bad that I ain't talked to him about it yet so yeah I do need to call him and tell him what's up.

-T

^^^LOL. Prepare for straight madness.

rik

« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2007, 10:10:17 AM »

-T

It's just an unwritten rule: "You don't fuck with the homies sister."

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2007, 10:13:18 AM »
**Bumps TQ Feat. Too Short - I Wanna Fuck Your Sister**

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2007, 10:18:58 AM »
that was too short? I thought daz and/or Kurupt were on that song? Damn, I remember that song. Link me, that shit bangs. LMAO

Yeah i know it's an unwritten rule but there's alot of dumb ass unwritten and written rules in our society. I wouldn't care if my homey was hooking up with my sister if she was 18 and consenting. seriously, I'm not a hater, you know?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2007, 10:21:02 AM »
^^Yup, it's definitely Short Dogg...I'd link you if I could. Guess we have to settle for bumpin it over the next bleezy. 8)

rik

« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2007, 10:22:14 AM »
that was too short? I thought daz and/or Kurupt were on that song? Damn, I remember that song. Link me, that shit bangs. LMAO

Yeah i know it's an unwritten rule but there's alot of dumb ass unwritten and written rules in our society. I wouldn't care if my homey was hooking up with my sister if she was 18 and consenting. seriously, I'm not a hater, you know?

-T

It's not about being a hater, it's about right and wrong. You just DON'T fuck with the homies sister. If one of the homies told me he was hooking up with my sister, he would get the shit beat outta him.

To each his own, I guess.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2007, 10:23:59 AM »
damn, y'all are making me really hesitant to tell my homie about this.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2007, 10:25:48 AM »
I wouldn't beat dudes ass, I'd just be like "the fuck?"...and I'd make sure it ain't no "smash and mash" typa shit. If it's not, then it's all good, I guess...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2007, 10:41:49 AM »
exactly why I didn't tell him before. before it WAS just smash and mash and I TOLD her it was just smash and mash and that's why we can't tell her bro LMAO. and she was down and completely understood. but now I think I may continue to spend time with her, if not in any official sense, and kinda date or whatnot so since it's more than me just stickin' it I figure I should tell him like

well....let me illuminate the situation a bit.

So the homey's 24 and this chick is 18, right? I just turned 20. early in my college career, Kevin(the homey) and Rose(his sister) and their mom and dad moved from the I.E., CA to Laughlin, nevada. A few months ago before my school year ended Rose started calling me up talking about she missed me this and that...she said she was gonna come into town for like a week during the summer. I figured, I'll smash and she'll be on her way back to Arizona by the time I found my way into the next breezy. Now she just finished high school and turned 18 so she's fin to wile out. I knew she wanted to come to Cali, get all smashed and get smashed on and dip home. well at the ass end of her week visit back to CA, she took hallucinogenic mushrooms with a good friend and said she had a realization that she needed to be out in CA.

I thought this was selfish and typical, "of COURSE, you want to be in CA. Shit is the bomb" but I felt she needed to get a job and move out and handle shit responsibly BUT as soon as she got back to Laughlin, she told her fam and they took her back to CA like the next Monday after and she came back and since she's been staying with her homegirl who LIVES AROUND THE BLOCK FROM  ME. and her homegirls parents like her and have an extra fucking cell phone AND bedroom. and she got a job working at Michaels working with her homegirl and her homegirls mom.

Now..I thought she was only gonna be in town for a week so i acted like I was way more into her than I was so she wouldn't hesitate to fuck and do sexual things and there would be no harm done cause I could just call her up every few months and be like "yeah i'd totally be with you if you were living out here..." and if I knew she was gonna be out here long term I wouldn't have handled it like that but yeah...now she's out here with her homegirl's family and shit.

That said, I've explained to her since she moved in with her homegirl more-or-less permanently that I'm not that serious about ANY chick right now and though i DO like her (which is true) I'm just not in the position to be anyone's boyfriend right now. She said she was completely down and understood and was still down to hook up whenever I have the time.

But from the homey's perspective she's out here with no one from her family to supervise or anything. So I'm gonna tell the homey that me and her have been hanging alot since she's been back in town and we're finding ourselves attracted to each other lately and have been sort of seeing each other and wanted to tell him that. If he trips I'll be like "dude, your sis is out in Cali without you or any family members...wouldn't you rather her be spending time with a good dude that you KNOW than any of the other million grimey ass dudes she could be hooking up with out here? and explain to hiim that I'm totally looking out for her best interests and am trying to be a good/positive thing etc.

I think it'd be unreasonable for him to flip out. i'd be offended as his friend that he didn't trust me/see me as a good enough person to be involved with his sister you know?

He knew me when I was with my last long term girlfriend, he knows I'm an amorous soul and I think he'll recognize in a good way.

so yeah, I think him being in Laughlin and her being out here changes up the situation a bit you know?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2007, 12:38:33 PM »
**Bumps TQ Feat. Too Short - I Wanna Fuck Your Sister**

Dope track

kemizt