Author Topic: Overseer --> Question About This Forum  (Read 97 times)

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Overseer --> Question About This Forum
« on: July 25, 2001, 02:42:02 PM »
I know you used that YABB thing for this forum and I went to their site and downloaded a YABB forum that I wanna use for a site. The only thing is that I have been reading over it and I'm a bit lost on what the hell I'm doing. All I wanted to know for the moment is did you get this forum up by yourself or did some1 do it for you? And was it hard to get uploaded?  I'm just asking these minor questions at the moment because I am gonna sit down 2moro and read carefully over the instructions supplied and see if I an get it working but if I can't then I'll be back for more info.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Don Seer

Re: Overseer --> Question About This Forum
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2001, 02:47:58 PM »
i upped it all... i just learnt from scratch back when we put it up .. up until today the only thing I hadn't done is the little logo in the top left.

it is a bit tricky to start with.. i learnt a lot doing it.. and if u r serious about running a forum... do it yaself from the ground up - so u understand it when it breaks ;)

btw.. read the instructions over and over and over.. CGI permissions are the most important bit... and whether u uploaded in ascii or not

if u get stuck ask at their forum they usually help

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2001, 02:48:37 PM »
oh yeah... i've set up this forum a total of 3 times now  ;)

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2001, 03:00:41 PM »
yeah I read through a few times and I was like wot?

Also the thing I think I'm gonna have a problem with is uploading because I read that bit a few times and got stuck as to wot I was uploading. Also the site link I'm a bit stuck on aswell but reading over can only do good so that's wot I'm gonna do and I suppose asking them iz better than asking you because although you are experienced in this sort of stuff (i think anywayz  ???) it's better getting the answer to my question from people that actually know 100% wot they are doing so I guess you can loack this topic up now cause if I need anything again I could just PM you.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2001, 04:11:36 PM »
fuck runnin a forum yo...i gots ta get me a job soon LOL...so shud u dude...peace
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life