Author Topic: Ishues- Civil Unrest ( REAL HIP HOP)  (Read 389 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ishues- Civil Unrest ( REAL HIP HOP)
« on: September 11, 2007, 05:13:32 PM »
This album is fire probably like one or two songs I dislike. This is for people who are into intellectual and social issues lyrics and for those who are concerned with the future. So if your a avid fan of Snoop, 50cent, game, solujah boy, hurricane chris, bws, lil wayne, etc mostly like you wont like and wont be able to grasp the concept of the album. Enjoy

http://download.yousendit.com/77369C45349336ED

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Re: Ishues- Civil Unrest ( REAL HIP HOP)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 05:58:55 PM »
^Downloading now.  Thanks, criedwolf.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 06:25:59 PM »
^Downloading now.  Thanks, criedwolf.
Let me know what you think of it, because like i said I thought it was fire. Didnt really feel 'Gangsta slave'.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 08:54:49 PM »
^Sounded good on the first listen while I was working out.  I'm gonna give it a proper listen soon.

Home of the Brave, Civil Unrest, So High, Walk Away, and Life is Funny stood out at first.  Thanks again cause I've never heard of this guy before.  Any more info on him?

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 03:17:25 PM »
^Sounded good on the first listen while I was working out.  I'm gonna give it a proper listen soon.

Home of the Brave, Civil Unrest, So High, Walk Away, and Life is Funny stood out at first.  Thanks again cause I've never heard of this guy before.  Any more info on him?
myspace.com/ishues I got another cd from him if you want i can up it??

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 09:16:46 PM »

yeah if you can do that I'd appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 09:35:04 PM »
props homie this is  8) finally some lyrics that mean something, but i still like game and snoop too  ;D no hurrican chris fo me tho

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2007, 09:36:13 PM »
This album is fire probably like one or two songs I dislike. This is for people who are into intellectual and social issues lyrics and for those who are concerned with the future. So if your a avid fan of Snoop, 50cent, game, solujah boy, hurricane chris, bws, lil wayne, etc mostly like you wont like and wont be able to grasp the concept of the album. Enjoy

Dogg me and you are cool but what is your problem with people liking what they like?

BANANAS

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 10:13:06 PM »
snoop and wayne are real hip hop too, it is more than a one dimensional genre

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 11:08:04 PM »
props homie this is  8) finally some lyrics that mean something, but i still like game and snoop too  ;D no hurrican chris fo me tho
lol its all good

Dogg me and you are cool but what is your problem with people liking what they like?

I don't know, I guess it just irritates me that people think that those particular rappers are all that. But i think they are clowns that aren't talking about shit. They reinforce negative stereotypes about Blacks and fuck up the priorities of the young youth- got them thinking its all about getting your paper up, instead of getting your education up. Their material has no substance, no creativity-nothing appealing (some beats are smashing though). Their music is a tool to keep people dumb. The closest I'd come to rocking with any of them is listening to their instrumentals.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 11:09:46 PM by boycriedwolf619 »

Al Bundy

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2007, 12:19:56 AM »
lol its all good

I don't know, I guess it just irritates me that people think that those particular rappers are all that. But i think they are clowns that aren't talking about shit. They reinforce negative stereotypes about Blacks and fuck up the priorities of the young youth- got them thinking its all about getting your paper up, instead of getting your education up. Their material has no substance, no creativity-nothing appealing (some beats are smashing though). Their music is a tool to keep people dumb. The closest I'd come to rocking with any of them is listening to their instrumentals.

I feel you, but imo you're going the wrong way about it by bashing the artists.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007, 10:14:33 AM »

yeah if you can do that I'd appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

here I usually dont like to copy links but for some reason i wasnt able to upload dont know why do i just took the link

1. Intro
2. Apocalypse
3. Game Time
4. Clear a Space (featuring Kauzmoz)
5. Y'all Don't Hear Me
6. Ice
7. Fastlane Part I
8. Them Peoples
9. Stop Bitin' (ft. D.R.E.S. tha Beatnik & Tea Bag da Herbalist)
10. Hip-Hop
11. Out My Pockets (ft. Dr. Andrej Kurti)
12. What Do You See
13. Rad Between the Lines
14. Higher Powers (ft. Dr. Andrej Kurti, Tommy Somerville & Kauzmoz
15. Dear Father (ft. Carl Lindberg & Khadijah Cuthbertson)
16. Feel My Pain
17. Better Day (ft. Kauzmoz)
18. Make It Happen
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=18TYO497 enjoy!!

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2007, 01:15:53 PM »
lol its all good

I feel you, but imo you're going the wrong way about it by bashing the artists.
Yeah I could be going about it the wrong way. I'll try to keep that in mind when I talk about music. So, I apologize if I offended anybody because of the music or artists they choose to listen to. peace!