Author Topic: KANYE YET AGAIN GOES HOME EMPTY HANDED AT THE VMA's  (Read 220 times)

Ben Swagg

• Lil Geezy
KANYE YET AGAIN GOES HOME EMPTY HANDED AT THE VMA's
« on: September 10, 2007, 07:33:44 AM »
GET READY TO HEAR HIM CRYING TO THE PRESS....I CAN ALREADY FEEL IT.

THAT SONG WIT T PAIN WAS DOPE THOUGH....HAD THE MIKE JACKSON SAMPLE PYT SAMPLE, SHIT WAS ILL

BETTER LUCK NEX YEAR YE'.

Blu Lacez

Re: KANYE YET AGAIN GOES HOME EMPTY HANDED AT THE VMA's
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 08:00:13 AM »
GET READY TO HEAR HIM CRYING TO THE PRESS....I CAN ALREADY FEEL IT.

THAT SONG WIT T PAIN WAS DOPE THOUGH....HAD THE MIKE JACKSON SAMPLE PYT SAMPLE, SHIT WAS ILL

BETTER LUCK NEX YEAR YE'.

yeah Dude threw a tantrum!!!
Can't blame Him, he has tried very hard to mkae msuic that is different to the nomr, can't blame Him, for asking for a little recognition!!
Hopefully he'll win somethin in the European Music Awards..

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 08:36:43 AM »
His performance at the show killed it.  He just made everybody else look amateur, the thing was even choreographed a little bit, I liked that line "Most niggas pop tha trunk, but I pop the hood" then later "Only thing I wish is I wish you would"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 12:50:41 PM »
I personally think MTV does this on purpose now because Kanye West not winning is way more entertaining than Kanye West winning.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 01:20:05 PM »
I personally think MTV does this on purpose now because Kanye West not winning is way more entertaining than Kanye West winning.

Ha ha, that'd be crazy. :laugh: Might be though, you're right about when he's more entertaining.

But in fairness - he should've won Video of the Year in my honest opinion. Stronger was a way cooler video than Rihannas Umbrella - that was just your typical choreograph performance video. 'Ye had something that stuck out from the rest.

no1wammy

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 02:28:21 PM »
As long as Kanye West is making music for "himself", I have a feeling he will never win an award.

And actually, I don't blame him. Kanye needs that recognition.

But as long as he never wins an award, he'll keep on bettering himself in his lyrics and his beats. And make bigger hits.