Author Topic: With all the 50 vs Kanye vs Country Singer hype, y'all are forgetting that.....  (Read 242 times)

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
These albums aint gona be shit against SAIGONS pre-album thats dropping today!! Lol sorry ima huge Sai fan, but on the real this pre-album/ mixtape is gona be dope as fuck!! It's called 'Moral Of The Story' and is sai's album before his Major Release 'Greatest Story Never Told' (http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=146317.0) coming soon........check out the tracks that've been released so far (http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=tracks1 - there are some more on his myspace page www.myspace.com/saigonthayardfather) dope as fuck, don't sleep on this it shud be droping somepoint 2day i think/hope..........
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 10:56:26 AM by Makaveli's Food & Liquor Loves Them G.R.I.T.S »

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You missed a spot.  There's more smeared on your chin.

:laugh:  Just kidding.  I'm checking for that album too. 

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You missed a spot.  There's more smeared on your chin.

Im not even gonna waste my time ethering ur whole family in 2 lines.......

:laugh:  Just kidding.  I'm checking for that album too. 

:cheers: 

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I didn't know this was dropping so soon, definitely gonna cop this, I mean Saigon is in my top 5 already & he doesn't even have an album out! He's straight shitting on everyone in the game.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, we've been waiting for Saigon for some years now...

But what's the third cd you're talking bout ? lol

kemizt

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Erm i dunno lol, sorry i made the post a bit unclear lol

His pre-album/mixtape supposedly dropping today is called 'Moral Of the Story'
Then his major album release on Atlantic is called 'Greatest Story Never Told' which is meant to be dropping later this year

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Then his major album release on Atlantic is called 'Greatest Story Never Told' which is meant to be dropping later this year

Woah, Hook it up, when u got that shit!

kemizt

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Will do but im getting worried because unless im mistaken today is the 11 and well this hasnt leaked yet, so......

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Will do but im getting worried because unless im mistaken today is the 11 and well this hasnt leaked yet, so......

:-X

kemizt

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Saigon is still around?  I gave up on that guy, I've been waiting on an album from him since like 2001. 
I wouldn't believe this "coming soon" bullshit for an album, it's been going on for years.  Wasn't Warning Shots suppose to be some sort of "warm-up album" or "pre-album"?  And that came out years ago.

But, I'll still download whatever he comes out with.  8)

KURUPTION-81

Re: With all the 50 vs Kanye vs Country Singer hype, y'all are forgetting that..
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2007, 03:59:00 PM »
Saigon is still around?  I gave up on that guy, I've been waiting on an album from him since like 2001. 
I wouldn't believe this "coming soon" bullshit for an album, it's been going on for years.  Wasn't Warning Shots suppose to be some sort of "warm-up album" or "pre-album"?  And that came out years ago.

But, I'll still download whatever he comes out with.  8)

warning shot was a good album/mixtape, i dont know what there doing with saigon.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
Re: With all the 50 vs Kanye vs Country Singer hype, y'all are forgetting that..
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2007, 04:03:56 PM »
These albums aint gona be shit against SAIGONS pre-album thats dropping today!! Lol sorry ima huge Sai fan, but on the real this pre-album/ mixtape is gona be dope as fuck!! It's called 'Moral Of The Story' and is sai's album before his Major Release 'Greatest Story Never Told' (http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=146317.0) coming soon........check out the tracks that've been released so far (http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=tracks1 - there are some more on his myspace page www.myspace.com/saigonthayardfather) dope as fuck, don't sleep on this it shud be droping somepoint 2day i think/hope..........

I aint hatin on Saigon but in all reality he might have tha skills but he doesnt have tha voice, he just sounds like that nigga who could flow but doesnt have tha look/swag of "The" rapper.
I only fuck with 10's

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2007, 05:03:01 PM »
List of great  rappers I gave up on because they never actually release an album:

-Crooked I
-Saigon
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin