Author Topic: Twista - Adrenaline Rush 2007  (Read 554 times)

4dgspot

• 'G'
Re: Twista - Adrenaline Rush 2007
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2007, 02:36:13 PM »
paul wall the peoples champ the trunk popper

Matty

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2007, 03:11:41 PM »
well i answered my own question. ripped a slightly better quality version of the kanye track from some stream that is also untagged and bumped up the volume a lil

twista - well, its time (prod. kanye west) http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=D241A657583FF298

tempo2

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2007, 02:44:31 AM »
any got an album link please?

Jakubs

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2007, 03:41:33 PM »
I don't know about everyone else, but as someone who prefers the original Adrenaline Rush over any other Twista album, this effort doesn't come close. If you're going to name your album after your only classic you better make sure it lives up to that name, and this album certainly does not. There are only about 4 songs that I enjoy, those being Charged, I Ain't That Nigga, Love Rehab, and Ain't No Hoes. Most of the beats are lazy and boring, there is too much of a southern influence as well. I don't want to hear slowed down choruses when I'm listening to Twista. Chicago has a signature sound, and there are only a few songs that provide that sound. Twista needs to work with Traxster again, and bring back the original Adrenaline Rush sound, not this updated, watered down crap.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2007, 04:04:26 PM »
can i get a link please....

mastdark81

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2007, 07:01:08 AM »
I don't know about everyone else, but as someone who prefers the original Adrenaline Rush over any other Twista album, this effort doesn't come close. If you're going to name your album after your only classic you better make sure it lives up to that name, and this album certainly does not. There are only about 4 songs that I enjoy, those being Charged, I Ain't That Nigga, Love Rehab, and Ain't No Hoes. Most of the beats are lazy and boring, there is too much of a southern influence as well. I don't want to hear slowed down choruses when I'm listening to Twista. Chicago has a signature sound, and there are only a few songs that provide that sound. Twista needs to work with Traxster again, and bring back the original Adrenaline Rush sound, not this updated, watered down crap.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2007, 12:50:47 PM »
i'll be pickin it up tomorrow

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2007, 04:15:08 PM »
dam the following songs are crazy:
"Charged"
"Creep"
"I Aint That Nigga"

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!