Author Topic: CLASSICS - THINK HARD  (Read 602 times)

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
Re: CLASSICS - THINK HARD
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2001, 04:35:57 PM »

2pac would fuck his ass up if he waz alive.

dude, pac wudnt do that, if here were still alive he wud hav squashed most beefs by now...im with big jake anywayz...he on point with tha post above
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2001, 04:45:18 PM »
Stop cryin, so what if im workin u up, dats my thang.

Yall probobly rite anywayz, 2pac wouldve dropped dat shit.

But on tha otha hand Suge might fuck his ass up, I aint neva seen dat fat ass drop any kinda beef.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2001, 05:59:07 PM »
aint nobody cryin ova here homie...
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2001, 09:11:15 PM »

i know i was aiming that towards hellrazor, that's the funniest thing i've heard in a while art of war classic my ass, and you gotta be crazy not to put those 2 mobb deep albums on there

Me calling Art Of War classic is no more rediculous than you calling 2001 a classic. Get off my opinion. Anyway, my list of hip hop classics:

Public Enemy--It Takes A Nation of Millions
Public Enemy--Fear Of A Black Planet
Run Dmc--Raising Hell
Run Dmc--Tougher Than Leather
BDP--By All Means Necessary
NWA--Straight Outta Compton
Dr. Dre--The Chronic
Snoopy--Doggystyle
Outkast--All 4 albums
Wu Tang--36 Chambers
Mobb Deep--The Infamous
Nas--Illmatic
Biggie--Ready To Die
Raekwon--Only Built 4 Cuban linx
GZA--Liquid Swords
Gang Starr--Hard To Earn
Gang Starr--Moment Of Truth
Beastie Boys--License To Ill
Beastie Boys--Pauls Boutique
Beastie Boys--Ill Communication
Bone Thugs N Harmony--Creepin On Ah Come Up
Bone Thugs N Harmony--E.1999 Eternal
Bone Thugs N Harmony--AOW
Redman--Dare Iz A Darkside
The Roots--Illadelph Halflife
2Pac--Me Against The World
2Pac--All Eyez On Me
2Pac--The 7 Day Theory
Ice Cube--Amerikkkaz Most Wanted
Ice Cube--Death Certificate
Ice Cube--The Predator
Tribe Called Quest--Low End Theory
Tribe Called Quest--Midnight Marauders

To name just a few....
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2001, 09:13:16 PM »
You're a retard...Not only AOW isn't a classic...It's a bad album, Bones worst...

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2001, 09:18:59 PM »

You're a retard...Not only AOW isn't a classic...It's a bad album, Bones worst...

Dude, shut the fuck up and get off Dre's dick. If AOW isnt classic, 2001 SURE as hell aint classic.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2001, 09:22:02 PM »
Oh, by the way, Bone's worst "group" album was BTNHresurrection. AOW shits all over that album, and most Bone fans will argree on this.....

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2001, 02:44:11 AM »
this is becoming a cliche` but art of war AIN"T A FUCKING CLASSIC!

and it ain't no where near as good as 2001 classic or not art of war isn't near  2001

-production wise
-originality wise
-impact wise
-lyrically (hittman, xzibit, em, kurupt, hell even snoop ripped it)

and most rap fans (outside of this message board) say it's a landmark album

art of war is full of tired cliches, 2001 has it's cliches too but it's not as vast

art of war lacks originality and is full of FILLER and the only reason why they made it a double cd is becuase every one was putting out double discs, pac, big, wu, master p, nate....

plus the production on that album wasn't good at all there were some tight productions  but only on the singles and thug luv but the rest were boring as hell and could've been put together by by a mediocre producer

lyrically it's the same tired rhymes that's been drug throught the gutter rap after rap during the mid 90's , i don't know what you see in this album, maybe your a fan in denial or maybe your just easily impressed.

and do not say some ignorant shit to NIK about him being on dre's dick...NIK doesn't go around saying stupid shit about dre like you say about bone. you throwing classic stamps down on every bone album is the euquivalant of NIK saying "dr. dre presents the aftermath" is a classic...."the firm" was a classic .....i'm sorry but the only thing NIK has said about dre is that 2001 is a classic which is pretty much agreed by at least 80% of the 7 million people who bought 2001...and i'm sorry but the only one riding cock here is you and your overzelous obsession with bone....reality THEY ARE NOT ALL THAT...if your a big fan hey i ain't got nothing against that...my homie on this board Sikotik Assassin is a HUGE bone fan but he ain't gonna say any of the ignorant shit you say....

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2001, 07:07:45 PM »
Hey, aint Marshall Mathers LP considered a classic. Dat fool's helarious 4 a white boy.
And dat album had a big impact on hip hop.
Production and lyrics were great also.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2001, 07:11:53 PM »
yeah i kinda think both of eminems albums are near classics alot of magazines seem to say so too, i dunno but yeah if you can still listen to both in 5 years i'd give it a nod

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2001, 09:05:47 PM »

this is becoming a cliche` but art of war AIN"T A FUCKING CLASSIC!

and it ain't no where near as good as 2001 classic or not art of war isn't near  2001

-production wise
-originality wise
-impact wise
-lyrically (hittman, xzibit, em, kurupt, hell even snoop ripped it)

and most rap fans (outside of this message board) say it's a landmark album

art of war is full of tired cliches, 2001 has it's cliches too but it's not as vast

art of war lacks originality and is full of FILLER and the only reason why they made it a double cd is becuase every one was putting out double discs, pac, big, wu, master p, nate....

plus the production on that album wasn't good at all there were some tight productions  but only on the singles and thug luv but the rest were boring as hell and could've been put together by by a mediocre producer

lyrically it's the same tired rhymes that's been drug throught the gutter rap after rap during the mid 90's , i don't know what you see in this album, maybe your a fan in denial or maybe your just easily impressed.

and do not say some ignorant shit to NIK about him being on dre's dick...NIK doesn't go around saying stupid shit about dre like you say about bone. you throwing classic stamps down on every bone album is the euquivalant of NIK saying "dr. dre presents the aftermath" is a classic...."the firm" was a classic .....i'm sorry but the only thing NIK has said about dre is that 2001 is a classic which is pretty much agreed by at least 80% of the 7 million people who bought 2001...and i'm sorry but the only one riding cock here is you and your overzelous obsession with bone....reality THEY ARE NOT ALL THAT...if your a big fan hey i ain't got nothing against that...my homie on this board Sikotik Assassin is a HUGE bone fan but he ain't gonna say any of the ignorant shit you say....

You know, I was trying not start beef with you, but now you've crossed tha fine line. 2001 BLOWS. I used to actually like that cd, but with your bullshit preaching of it being classic, its made me hate the album. It has now become a coaster on my desk. Art Of War is 34508326 x better than 2001 10 fucking times over. Fuck 2001. Shit is mad cliche. Art Of War has crazy amounts of different styles, and Bizzy is a better lyricist than anyone who was on 2001.

And no, 2001 is NOT classic by general consensus. I took a poll on this at another board, and most people gave it 4 mics. Like 15 people answered the poll, and only ONE considered it a classic.

Also, learn to respect peoples opinions........Jesus Christ.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2001, 09:08:59 PM »
Matter of fact, Bizzy's second solo album, The Gift, is better than 2001. God, I fucking hate that album now. Im gonna use that shit as a coaster, cuz thats all its good for. That cd isnt even worthy of being on the same shelf as AOW.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2001, 09:20:18 PM »
all i got to say is i think that's sad you feel bizzy is a better lyracist than:

xzibit
kurupt
the d.o.c
jay-z (yes jay-z ghost wrote still D.RE.)
eminem

i also think it's sad that you hate an album just becuase someone has a different view of things...i'm not going around saying i hate e. 1999 eternal and creepin'....your just a nut for putting Art of War in the same category as Enter the Wu

i also feel sorry  for you becuase you can't distinguish a great album from a non great album, i dig every track on the war disk but it ain't no classic...i'm sorry your in love with mediocre stuff

the gift is not as great as 2001, it was cool but it's not ALLLL THAT, Restless was good but it wasn't  ALLLL THAT...sheez

on a possitive note though, i'm glad you have a coaster for your desk.......it's not good to set cold drinks on a wooden surface
speaking of wood how do you walk around with a bone up your anal cavity...see i can be childish too

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2001, 09:54:48 PM »

all i got to say is i think that's sad you feel bizzy is a better lyracist than:

xzibit
kurupt
the d.o.c
jay-z (yes jay-z ghost wrote still D.RE.)
eminem

i also think it's sad that you hate an album just becuase someone has a different view of things...i'm not going around saying i hate e. 1999 eternal and creepin'....your just a nut for putting Art of War in the same category as Enter the Wu

i also feel sorry  for you becuase you can't distinguish a great album from a non great album, i dig every track on the war disk but it ain't no classic...i'm sorry your in love with mediocre stuff

the gift is not as great as 2001, it was cool but it's not ALLLL THAT, Restless was good but it wasn't  ALLLL THAT...sheez

on a possitive note though, i'm glad you have a coaster for your desk.......it's not good to set cold drinks on a wooden surface
speaking of wood how do you walk around with a bone up your anal cavity...see i can be childish too

My point is, respect other peoples opinions. If I want to think AOW is a classic, I have that right. And who said anything about AOW being as good as 36 Chambers?? Yea, I consider AOW classic. Better than 36 Chambers?? No, Id say 36 Chambers is better than AOW, but that doesnt mean AOW aint classic.

And yes, I feel Bizzy is a better lyricist than the MC's you named, cuz he isnt as one dimensional as them. Bizzy has a HUGE vocabulary [far bigger than any of the other Bone members, and far bigger than Kurupt, Xzibit, and Eminem as well], and he puts a message in almost everysong rather than rappin about blunts and bitches. Bizzy's vocabulary is near that of Ghostface's, but I actually like Bizzy better than him even cuz Ghost raps about non-sense alot. Bizzy MAKES SENSE with his lyrics, as almost every song he does has a message of some sort. I like Kurupt, he's definatly one of the better MC's from the west, but ill be damned if he's fucking with Bizzy on a lyrical level. Heavenz Movie and The Gift were two of the best lyrical albums ive heard [even better than my all time fav album E.1999 Eternal, though Eternal is a better overall album], aside from Wu's albums, Pac's later work, Gang Starr's work, and so forth.

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2001, 10:20:28 PM »
damn jake.,... u just about named every single classic i could think of.. its all good tho.. i agree with  on just about all of it/