Author Topic: Another fake Bin Laden tape to scare the citizens of Oceania...  (Read 320 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Another fake Bin Laden tape to scare the citizens of Oceania...
« on: September 11, 2007, 06:13:53 AM »
Here in our Orwellian 1984 society we must commemorate the events of Sept. 11th by staring at our monitors for a few minutes during the day and learning to hate Bin Laden and blaming the so-called "terrorists" for all the problems in the world.

Now we have another tape, just in time for Bush to capitalize on his Sept. 11th propaganda campaign.  We are supposed to believe that the "terrorists" were preparing to put this "still" video on their website soon, but some monitoring group in Washington called the IntelCenter happened to grab it just in time for Sept. 11th.

The hoax of perpetual war for perpetual peace continues.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 02:08:32 PM by Abdul-Infinite Is Back »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Another fake Bin Laden tape to scare the citizens of Oceana...
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 06:52:32 AM »
Whatever. Like if Muslims were in power instead of Christians all this wouldn't exist. Hell, the first group of muslims had a power struggle over who was leader after your prophet died, you don't think that 1500 years later the same shit wouldn't be pulled to get people to follow suit. Most human beings are stupid. Some human beings are evil. Most evil human beings like to trick the stupid in order to attain power. It doesn't matter what the colour of the skin is or the religion they were taught as children was. The intelligent righteous human beings will always be the largest most frustrated minority in the history of man kind.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 07:40:05 AM »
Where is Oceana? If you mean Oceania, what does 9/11 and president bush have to do with aussies and kiwis??

If you wanna delve into the religion and war angle, why not explore why muslims were involded in over half the wars of the last century and half of those were muslim against muslim. Also why are muslim countries more militarised than christian countries?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 07:41:06 AM »
Plus i'd love to know why yo you are certain the latest bin laden video is fake....

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 11:12:36 AM »
^c'mon its bryan...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 11:22:30 AM »

Read 1984 and then you won't be asking what is oceania, by the way I watched farrenheit 911 yesterday and the presentation of the documentary really is excellent and helps to brilliantly clarify what orwell's thoughts were when it comes to the fundamental motivation for war.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 11:45:36 AM by virtuoso »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

jeromechickenbone

Re: Another fake Bin Laden tape to scare the citizens of Oceania...
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2007, 07:57:13 PM »
Osama been usin that Just For Men beard dye for real though.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2007, 07:58:32 PM »
Where is Oceana? If you mean Oceania

I spelled it wrong because I never read the book.  I only listened to a radio broadcast of it on my ipod so I didn't know the proper spelling.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2007, 08:05:50 PM »
Whatever. Like if Muslims were in power instead of Christians all this wouldn't exist. Hell, the first group of muslims had a power struggle over who was leader after your prophet died, you don't think that 1500 years later the same shit wouldn't be pulled to get people to follow suit. Most human beings are stupid. Some human beings are evil. Most evil human beings like to trick the stupid in order to attain power. It doesn't matter what the colour of the skin is or the religion they were taught as children was. The intelligent righteous human beings will always be the largest most frustrated minority in the history of man kind.

Well, you do have a point.  That generally speaking, if you give any one person too much power they will abuse the power; or even if they don't, someone who follows after him, can acquire those same powers, and become a tyrant.

For example, in America, we had the constitution, which was supposed to limit the power of the president and the central government.  Some of the early leaders followed this constitution, as late as 1880's you had president's such as Grover Cleveland who refused to get involved in foreign entanglements and vetoed many bills that would of expanded the power of the government and required a great deal of tax dollars from the citizens to facilitate unnecessary government programs (when the free market usually always works  out these problems in a better way). 

But then, just a couple decades after Grover Cleveland's humble policies, Woodrow Wilson steps into office and even though they were neither attacked nor threatened, he lies to the American people to get them into World War 1, and America has never stopped Empire building since.  In WW1 they helped defeat Germany's ally, the Ottoman Empire, and sought to occupy it's territories in the Middle East (and usurp it's resources such as oil).

« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 08:13:24 PM by Abdul-Infinite Is Back »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2007, 08:16:33 PM »
Plus i'd love to know why yo you are certain the latest bin laden video is fake....

http://www.infowars.net/articles/september2007/100907BinLaden.htm

^^ This web address proves it was an 100% forgery.

...just like that stupid video they came out with in October 2001 where he supposedly explains how the towers came down and how he planned everything, too bad the actor portraying Bin Laden had a nose about double the size of Bin Laden.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2007, 08:32:58 PM »

http://www.infowars.net/articles/september2007/100907BinLaden.htm

^^ This web address proves it was an 100% forgery.

...just like that stupid video they came out with in October 2001 where he supposedly explains how the towers came down and how he planned everything, too bad the actor portraying Bin Laden had a nose about double the size of Bin Laden.

Okay... I've been watching the video, and I now can't say that the whole thing 100% is a forgery.  Because the things he was saying about Europeans being responsible for the Holocaust and that Muslims on the other hand gave sanctuary to the Jews when  the Spanish had committed similar crimes against them a few centuries before, and citing the large Jewish population living safely for centuries in Morroco as proof... I don't think the secret Jewish Intelligence agencies like Massood or US CIA could have came up with something like that.

So instead I will say, that I think it is suspicious that the tape turned up the way it did, supposedly grabbed by IntelCenter just in time for Sept. 11th before reaching it's destination at a website, sounds suspicious, and the things may have been inserted into the tape.  So, anyway, I need to research this thing a little more, before I can say it's 100% forgery like that October 2001 tape with the "big nosed Bin Laden" claiming responsibility and explaining how the towers fell.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 08:40:24 PM by Abdul-Infinite Is Back »

BANANAS

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2007, 01:11:29 PM »
Where is Oceana? If you mean Oceania

I spelled it wrong because I never read the book.

oh bryguy, be honest you have no idea what the fuck your talking about

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Another fake Bin Laden tape to scare the citizens of Oceania...
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2007, 01:26:32 PM »
Osama Bin Goldstein