Author Topic: got on the scale this mornin  (Read 462 times)

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: got on the scale this mornin
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2007, 04:41:00 PM »
LOL i think im the only one here trying to gain weight. im 165 and i wanna be like 180 by lacrosse.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2007, 05:15:55 PM »
iam trying the same thing iam 151 trying to get to at lest 135

HAHAHA wtf, how tall are u like 5'0 or someshit?

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2007, 05:59:31 PM »
I'm proud of you  :'(

I've given up. I actually got in better shape since giving up which is the weird thing. I'm getting leaner because I cleaned up my diet, but I stopped lifting weights since I don't have any time. I'm doing strictly cardio, but I've limited my cardio so I don't lose muscle/strength.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2007, 08:44:50 PM »
iam 5 8 homie

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2007, 09:21:52 PM »
iam 5 8 homie

Wtf thats around my height, and for that height average is 160 pounds my dude, and ur like 150 so why the hell would u want to loose 15 pounds man, thats 2 fuckeddd yoo hahaha u wanna be anarexic wtf? Clean bulk man, go eat 4000 cals a day of healthy ass food and live in the gym for 6 months and you'll be a monster hahaha, dont just loose weight like that, ur gonna look like a goof man trust me on that 1, unless ur on a team or something and u wanna be quick as fuck as if ur not quick now at 150 lol, but just trust me man, if u wanna get nice and lean clean bulk lol!!!

herpes

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2007, 09:43:28 PM »
DAMN...what you been doing?

stay off fast food all together and you'll lose 15 pounds like that *snaps fingers*

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2007, 12:34:09 AM »
iam 5 8 homie

Wtf thats around my height, and for that height average is 160 pounds my dude, and ur like 150 so why the hell would u want to loose 15 pounds man, thats 2 fuckeddd yoo hahaha u wanna be anarexic wtf? Clean bulk man, go eat 4000 cals a day of healthy ass food and live in the gym for 6 months and you'll be a monster hahaha, dont just loose weight like that, ur gonna look like a goof man trust me on that 1, unless ur on a team or something and u wanna be quick as fuck as if ur not quick now at 150 lol, but just trust me man, if u wanna get nice and lean clean bulk lol!!!
Yeah man he's right. I'm about 5'8-5'9 165 and I'm trying to get down to 155 and then bulk the fuck up. You just gotta hit the gym if you're 150, you don't need to lose shit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2007, 02:18:04 AM »
congrats homie on your accompishments.I also lost about 45lbs in like 4 months just by watching what i eat meaning alot more healthier foods thru out the week and 1 junk food day.I also go to the gym 5 times a week and do weights and cardio on seperate days.I stopped drinking soda and just fuck with water and gatorade.I agree with the comment made above that it has to become a complete lifestyle change in order for it to really kick in.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2007, 11:00:03 AM »
LOL i think im the only one here trying to gain weight. im 165 and i wanna be like 180 by lacrosse.

I'm trying as well...not that hard though. :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2007, 11:01:49 AM »
iam 5 8 homie

Yeah man he's right. I'm about 5'8-5'9 165 and I'm trying to get down to 155 and then bulk the fuck up. You just gotta hit the gym if you're 150, you don't need to lose shit.

How do you know his body type? It's still possible that he's chubby, if his bones are small and a lot of the weight is from fat rather than muscle.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2007, 10:56:11 PM »
iam 5 8 homie

How do you know his body type? It's still possible that he's chubby, if his bones are small and a lot of the weight is from fat rather than muscle.

No manm trust me 150 at 5'8 ur not going to be chubby, he looks average i know LOL, how small could ur bones be at 150 and 5'8 LOL? Not very much, even soo the number is nothing, he needs to clean bulk and hit the weight room hard as fuck, and stay away from the cardio for now!!!

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2007, 12:09:36 AM »
I'm 6'0 weighing in at 150. I'm trying to gain muscle and bulk up too, but that shits hard. Especially without any supplements or nothing. Well, I use protein and just started creatine, but it's still hard.
My Future Wife:

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2007, 12:27:45 AM »
iam 5 8 homie

Like I said, I'm about the same height as him so I would know pretty well. Bones weigh relatively the same with each person, only the structure of those bones differ (i.e. some people have skinner frames, some people have wider frames). If he's 150, there is no way he's fat unless he has no muscle whatsoever.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2007, 11:28:44 AM »
^^I don't think anyone tried to lose weight when they're already skinny. That's just my guess though...150 5'8" can look totally different on two different people.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2007, 12:01:02 PM »
^^I don't think anyone tried to lose weight when they're already skinny. That's just my guess though...150 5'8" can look totally different on two different people.

Yes if 1 person had some muscle and the other had NO muscle at all, which is not possible lmao!!!