Author Topic: what is the worst "would you ___ for 1 million" you heard?  (Read 291 times)

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
Re: what is the worst "would you ___ for 1 million" you heard?
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2007, 04:41:47 PM »
lol
 ok mate, you just think that. I'm sure you just ''decide'' to spell badly...right? hahaha...who's the retard

Anyway, if we're looking at statistics...and if you're American, than the odds are.... i can spell much better than you...It's already been proven anyway mate. so quit being an internet thug and  pick up your teddy
Firstly, I never been an internet thug or any type of thug, and never claimed shit about it, so shut up.

Secondly, nothing is "already proven" because you don't know me and you don't know how I can actually spell. The way I do in every minute is none of your business, so don't act up.

Thirdly, and most importantly, it seems like you are just another nobody in here, so fuck you.

Anyway, you don't deserve so much attention so... hell no! i wouldn't do none of that shit for money! not for 1 or 2 or 3 million dollars, daamn!

8) 8) 8)

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2007, 09:02:40 AM »
lol
 ok mate, you just think that. I'm sure you just ''decide'' to spell badly...right? hahaha...who's the retard

Anyway, if we're looking at statistics...and if you're American, than the odds are.... i can spell much better than you...It's already been proven anyway mate. so quit being an internet thug and  pick up your teddy
Firstly, I never been an internet thug or any type of thug, and never claimed shit about it, so shut up.

Secondly, nothing is "already proven" because you don't know me and you don't know how I can actually spell. The way I do in every minute is none of your business, so don't act up.

Thirdly, and most importantly, it seems like you are just another nobody in here, so fuck you.

Anyway, you don't deserve so much attention so... hell no! i wouldn't do none of that shit for money! not for 1 or 2 or 3 million dollars, daamn!

8) 8) 8)

why lie? it doesn't make you better by saying you wouldn't

4dgspot

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2007, 01:15:11 PM »
hahah too funny