Author Topic: T.I. Shoots Video For Hurt Ft. Busta Rhymes & Alfa Mega (Pics Inside) BUSTA NEWS  (Read 358 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: T.I. Shoots Video For Hurt Ft. Busta Rhymes & Alfa Mega (Pics Inside)
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2007, 01:42:54 PM »
This was 1 of my fav songs on the whole album its fuckin dope, didnt think he would do a video for it though, last song on my mind id think he would do 1 for lol. But this video looks like its gonna be sick, good lookin Lunatic!!!
crazy song..didnt think he'd do it either, but im really happy he is..i mean he's already platinum, so it don't really matter to much if the song flops or not..just glad we're getting a video for a great song..plus, if rhymes IS in it, that should get some of the yonkers 2 cop the album...the vid looks MAD gangstaaaa 8)

y'all don't know bout Alfa Mega (the dude in this song, big fucker in the pictures lol)...he a crazy spitter, and man is he scary looking LOL...boy done been 2 prison for manslaughter, that's why he got the tattoo tear

Ya that guys huge haha!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2007, 09:12:00 PM »
GREAT NEWS!!! got the word from dj burn one himself: (southern dj, has hosted mixtapes from T.I., young dro and so on)

Busta is gonna be in the video. They are finishing it next week when he comes in town. They also shot the video for Big Kuntry's That's Right today as well.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

thisoneguy360

That's my favorite song on the album. Hope Bustas in it

OchoCinco

luna u a T.I groupie

Lunatic

That's my favorite song on the album. Hope Bustas in it
Busta will be in it
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2007, 07:44:55 AM »
GREAT NEWS!!! got the word from dj burn one himself: (southern dj, has hosted mixtapes from T.I., young dro and so on)

Busta is gonna be in the video. They are finishing it next week when he comes in town. They also shot the video for Big Kuntry's That's Right today as well.

That's what's up!!