Author Topic: What Happened to mitchy slicks album.......  (Read 211 times)

koolnutz

• Lil Geezy
What Happened to mitchy slicks album.......
« on: September 14, 2007, 11:45:20 AM »
..........on dj muggs Angles records??? did that even come out and did muggs do any production on it??

koolnutz

• Lil Geezy
Re: What Happened to mitchy slicks album.......
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 11:56:45 AM »
Lol thanks,dam i guess ive been sleeping!!! Did muggs do any production on it? is that the only release on that label?

i saw the it aint my fault video, the shit is dope!

peace

d-nice

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 12:00:03 PM »
Lol thanks,dam i guess ive been sleeping!!! Did muggs do any production on it? is that the only release on that label?

i saw the it aint my fault video, the shit is dope!

peace

Muggs did 3 or 4 beats on the album. This and the Muggs/GZA album were on Angeles Records, those are the only 2 releases so far. Soul Assassins III is coming soon though.

koolnutz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 12:23:17 PM »
i was just listening to this and the shit is bangin!! ive been listening to rap for a long time, im a big fan of west coast shit and this is the best shit ive heard from the west in along ass time!!! This dude mitchy slick is better then 99% of these  clowns i hear on the radio!  this cat is being slept on bigtime.....

aintnolove

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 12:28:23 PM »
you aint never lie, I really don't know who else is holding it down like Mithy Slick right now...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 02:22:25 PM »
i was just listening to this and the shit is bangin!! ive been listening to rap for a long time, im a big fan of west coast shit and this is the best shit ive heard from the west in along ass time!!! This dude mitchy slick is better then 99% of these  clowns i hear on the radio!  this cat is being slept on bigtime.....

O ya for sure, it was the same from me when i heard his shit, especially USS, i was like damnnnnn wtf, where have i been. His shit is dope as fuck, hes something else lol, all bangin songs, not 1 filler on anything, its all conistant, all bangin, and he focuses alot on beats, so the songs even more sick lol!!!

O ye and dig the avatar, N Gatz We Truss is a fuckin classic. Cause we SERVIN EM HEAT!!!

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 02:28:59 PM »
dope album  8)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 06:10:15 AM »
good album.

anyone know how much it has sold as first week only did 800 or so copies  >:(

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 06:39:29 AM »
good album.

anyone know how much it has sold as first week only did 800 or so copies  >:(
I remember it doing 2,300K in the first week. The album got leaked 2-3 three months before the acutal release, which took its toll on the sales.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>