Author Topic: I read this story and it blew me the FUCK, away.  (Read 465 times)

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
Re: I read this story and it blew me the FUCK, away.
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2007, 02:23:16 PM »
seriously man, that shit matched me about 93%, and taurus as opposite one makes sense, what's yo sign?

8) 8) 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2007, 02:30:11 PM »
You can read any sign and it will apply to you. I'm glad I don't believe in this stuff.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2007, 02:38:03 PM »
no no no, that's what I've thought of every description I've seen till now cause it mixes different features in each sign so you pretty much HAVE to feel like you match and I know this can't be true on every person basically because it would mean that there is only 12 types of personalities in this world, what is absurd, but this time it got me, I still don't believe in this shit

8) 8) 8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2007, 02:39:35 PM »
Capricorn, hollaaa. Lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2007, 04:52:47 PM »
The opposite of capricorn is cancer.

:scarface:

haha im a capricorn and my brother is cancer, ill beat his ass

I bet your brother is 10 times more vicious than you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2007, 04:54:29 PM »
You can read any sign and it will apply to you. I'm glad I don't believe in this stuff.

How the hell so? Some signs are opposite. LOL@any sign applying to you.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2007, 05:38:11 PM »
Like SIk said, i've enver really believed in thse star signs, cuz i felt they were mumbo jumbo!!

But after reading the article about Virgos, i might hcnaged my mind!!
I'm not sure about the rest of you,who checked it, but it's about 85% correct about Me!1
They are a few red herrings on that article,that do not apply to me
But there are a few that stand out, even for me, i'm surprised..

Virgos hate ignorance, stupidity and sloppy thinking almost as much as they hate dirt and vulgarity, and that's a lot

When i saw this i was tkinda taken aback..cuz beleive it or not, i don't use the cuss words, like the "F" word,"S'..or any other word..kinda ironic cuz i love Rap...,but i don't use thoe words in while i'm conversing with friends/family members..

Plus i'm he kinda  guy, that likes helping others..

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2007, 06:15:48 PM »

People can have all of those attributes throughout different points in their lives. C'mon, man, you really believe the month you were born in determines your personality?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2007, 06:42:20 PM »
As the Aquarian thinks, so will the world think in fifty years

niggaz, bow down, i'm ahead of yall

Ordinarily, it's difficult to get an Aquarian to make a precise appointment. He'd rather keep it loose, because he doesn't like to be pinned down to specific duties or obligaˇ©tions at specific times. He prefers a casual "111 see you around-maybe sometime Tuesday" to a definite hour for a meeting. (And he sometimes means the second Tuesday of next week.) However, I will say that once you've sucˇ©ceeded in nailing him and he gives you his word he'll meet you at a particular hour he will be there on the dot. You can count on it, even set your watch by his punctuality, and you'd better not be late yourself. Hell show up dependably, unless he's been kidnapped on the way (which, being an Aquarian, he could be. Anything can happen to these people at any time. I mean but anything).

god damn, so fuckin true, that shit is scares me the fuck out

they tend to have accidents to the legs, especially the shin and ankles

my mom use to tell me that
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 07:02:43 PM by Bitch, dat aint my baby! »

swangin and bangin

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2007, 10:52:48 PM »
ima  passionate male
get on my level

SCORPIO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2007, 11:54:42 PM »

People can have all of those attributes throughout different points in their lives. C'mon, man, you really believe the month you were born in determines your personality?

Naah, man, Astrology doesn't flip-flop. Each sign is described thoroughly in its own unique manner. The gravitational pull that takes place during each month and its affects on human nature has been studied by many ancient philosophers throughout history. Astrology is not really about who you are as a person, but more so your natural instincts based on astronomy.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2007, 12:02:46 AM »
scorpio>>> your sign
 8)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2007, 12:06:01 AM »

Naah, man, Astrology doesn't flip-flop. Each sign is described thoroughly in its own unique manner. The gravitational pull that takes place during each month and its affects on human nature has been studied by many ancient philosophers throughout history. Astrology is not really about who you are as a person, but more so your natural instincts based on astronomy.

dope

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2007, 06:36:43 AM »
dayamn, im a scorpio too and da hell the despcription i read of myself was almost absolutely correct, id give it at least a 95%
i read loads of such desciptions and there were always certain things that would apply. here allt he traits were analysed carefully and shown the right way. i liked it alot +1
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]