Author Topic: I read this story and it blew me the FUCK, away.  (Read 466 times)

Paul

Re: I read this story and it blew me the FUCK, away.
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2007, 06:55:22 AM »
The opposite of capricorn is cancer.

:scarface:

haha im a capricorn and my brother is cancer, ill beat his ass

I bet your brother is 10 times more vicious than you.

my brother is dead
funkyfreshintheflesh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2007, 09:59:34 AM »
^Yea, I figured a capricorn's best bet at beating someones ass would be to go for a dead person...

LOL...Just playing. hope he's not really dead.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2007, 10:31:18 AM »
It's anything but a breeze to grasp the Capricorn char­acter. You'll learn to recognize this Sun sign, but you'll need some preliminary practice. Study the quiet spider in the comer. He hasn't a chance against the fast-flying insects. But they get caught in his cleverly spun web-and the spider wins. Remember Aesop's slow tortoise, humorously crawling in that race. He hasn't a chance against the quick, bright hare. But the flighty hare goes in all directions, for­getting the goal-the tortoise wins. Observe the goat, as he scales the mountainside. He hasn't a chance against the strategy of the smarter humans who pursue him. But the hunters fall behind as the sturdy goat climbs determinedly from crag to crag on his uniquely designed hooves-and the goat wins.

Now study a Capricorn. Where will you find him? Just about anywhere he can advance or improve himself. Any­where he can get ahead and further his secret ambitions. Try a social gathering. The Capricorn is not a carefree party type, but the goat we're studying is a social climber as well as a mountain climber. Pick a mixed group, prefer­ably in the upper income level. You can also try the middle income level, but the lower you go beneath that, the smaller your chances of finding a Capricorn. He probably won't be wearing a lamp shade on his head, tap dancing or calling attention to himself in any way; he'll be the admiring spec­tator in the background. You may not even notice him at first as he quietly and calmly watches all the flashy, pushy, charming, aggressive and brilliant personalities around him. Everyone in the group will seem to have su­perior equipment for the race-any race. Lots of them are bluffing, some of them are afraid, but they're all highly polished, and the Capricorn doesn't seem to have a chance against them. Yet, he will win.

We the smartest nigga.

I read all the signs, and, AIN'T non of them testin' the Capricorn. They the 'bessst'. :cow:

swangin and bangin

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2007, 10:32:33 AM »
scorpios know how to fuck
fucking>>>over your best traits  8)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2007, 10:42:30 AM »
scorpios know how to fuck
fucking>>>over your best traits  8)

lmao

WORD  ;D
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2007, 10:45:19 AM »
The female Scorpio has a deep, mysterious beauty. She's magnetic, proud and totally confident. But she has one secret regret. She was not born a man.

I can almost feel the heat from here when Pluto women hear about that revelation. There's not a Scorpio female alive who doesn't think she's all woman, and you may wonder what I'm talking about yourself, if you're in love with one. This girl certainly has enough glamour, and she's enormously seductive. But I didn't say she looked like a boy, nor did I intend to imply she doesn't do a bang-up job of being a female. It's just that, unconsciously, she would prefer to be a man.

:D

swangin and bangin

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2007, 10:50:05 AM »
The female Scorpio has a deep, mysterious beauty. She's magnetic, proud and totally confident. But she has one secret regret. She was not born a man.

I can almost feel the heat from here when Pluto women hear about that revelation. There's not a Scorpio female alive who doesn't think she's all woman, and you may wonder what I'm talking about yourself, if you're in love with one. This girl certainly has enough glamour, and she's enormously seductive. But I didn't say she looked like a boy, nor did I intend to imply she doesn't do a bang-up job of being a female. It's just that, unconsciously, she would prefer to be a man.

lol

yo Z, you wanna be a man?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2007, 10:56:15 AM »

lol

wrong, nigga, im already more of a man than you are (no transvestito)  :laugh:
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

swangin and bangin

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2007, 10:57:56 AM »

lol

wrong, nigga, im already more of a man than you are (no transvestito)
damn, i knew i shouldn't have got a pink one

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2007, 11:20:05 AM »
LMFAO!!! Crazy.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2007, 12:32:21 PM »
99% true-I ama capricorn female and everything it says on there is me

True I love love but will do anything to climb that hill

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2007, 12:49:25 PM »
99% true-I ama capricorn female and everything it says on there is me

True I love love but will do anything to climb that hill

hey, girl! where have u been? havent seen you around for ages!!!!  :)

+1 for showing up again
[J-Live]

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2007, 12:55:56 PM »
so you still here?damn I would prop you if I could but can't yet  ;D :D ;) :)

Throwback

« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2007, 12:59:54 PM »
you're a pretty shallow person if this applies to you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2007, 01:18:34 PM »
It's anything but a breeze to grasp the Capricorn char­acter. You'll learn to recognize this Sun sign, but you'll need some preliminary practice. Study the quiet spider in the comer. He hasn't a chance against the fast-flying insects. But they get caught in his cleverly spun web-and the spider wins. Remember Aesop's slow tortoise, humorously crawling in that race. He hasn't a chance against the quick, bright hare. But the flighty hare goes in all directions, for­getting the goal-the tortoise wins. Observe the goat, as he scales the mountainside. He hasn't a chance against the strategy of the smarter humans who pursue him. But the hunters fall behind as the sturdy goat climbs determinedly from crag to crag on his uniquely designed hooves-and the goat wins.

Now study a Capricorn. Where will you find him? Just about anywhere he can advance or improve himself. Any­where he can get ahead and further his secret ambitions. Try a social gathering. The Capricorn is not a carefree party type, but the goat we're studying is a social climber as well as a mountain climber. Pick a mixed group, prefer­ably in the upper income level. You can also try the middle income level, but the lower you go beneath that, the smaller your chances of finding a Capricorn. He probably won't be wearing a lamp shade on his head, tap dancing or calling attention to himself in any way; he'll be the admiring spec­tator in the background. You may not even notice him at first as he quietly and calmly watches all the flashy, pushy, charming, aggressive and brilliant personalities around him. Everyone in the group will seem to have su­perior equipment for the race-any race. Lots of them are bluffing, some of them are afraid, but they're all highly polished, and the Capricorn doesn't seem to have a chance against them. Yet, he will win.

We the smartest nigga.

I read all the signs, and, AIN'T non of them testin' the Capricorn. They the 'bessst'. :cow:

Funny...Capricorns are very bland IMO, though they're great souls.