Author Topic: Ramadaan Mubarak To All The Muslims At The Forum  (Read 186 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Ramadaan Mubarak To All The Muslims At The Forum
« on: September 15, 2007, 03:11:12 AM »
I want to give peace to all the Muslims at the forum.  Tech, Jamal, Doggystylin, Mo Dizzle, Shakur, Can'tCeeMe213, IBO, CeyCey, Roccy, Sanford, FunkyassTony, Bluelacez, Rik, and I'll add more people later, as I check my personal messages I've received greetings from the brothers.

I'll be posting thoughts and musings on Ramadaan in this thread throughout this month.  It's a time when Muslims push themselves daily towards excellence, learning sympathy for those less fortunate, and also gaining mastery of self.  Allah tells us in the Qu'ran, to fast so that we may become Allah-conscious and learn self-restraint.  We are conscious of Allah because throughout the day-light (sun-rise to sunset) hours we obey Allah and know that he is always aware of his creation, and therefore we do not eat or drink whether by ourselves or in public.

I want to remind the brothers not to forget the new Muslims in the community when it comes time to invite others over for ftar (breaking of fast).  This is an important time of brotherhood, the fact that 1 billion Muslims throughout the world are all working towards the same cause, makes the accomplishment of such an arduous task easily achievable.  With the help of Allah the world becomes light!

Salaam- Hajj Ibrahim Abdul-Infinite Abu Muhammad
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 03:15:40 AM by Abdul-Infinite Is Back »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Elevz

Re: Ramadaan Mubarak To All The Muslims At The Forum
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 09:08:38 AM »
Good luck I guess. Ramadan and fasting are some of the best concepts in religion. So good luck!

Edit: is "Abdul-Infinite" actually a part of your official name ever since you converted? I thought it was just a nickname, lol :)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 11:37:35 AM »
^is that his name now?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 11:48:38 AM »
Good luck I guess. Ramadan and fasting are some of the best concepts in religion. So good luck!

Edit: is "Abdul-Infinite" actually a part of your official name ever since you converted? I thought it was just a nickname, lol :)

That would actually be pretty sick...Props to Infinite and all the Muslims.

BTW...I'm pretty sure Rik isn't Muslim and Roccy hasn't posted here for years.

BANANAS

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 01:04:27 PM »
buenas dias!