Author Topic: We Gotta Continue Where We Left Off !!!!!  (Read 348 times)

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
We Gotta Continue Where We Left Off !!!!!
« on: July 23, 2001, 04:57:25 AM »
Right I know there has been a fued going on between Trauma, Overseer & B-Please in the past 24 hours but does that mean the whole board has got to stop. I don't mean to be rude or that but I think we really should leave it up to them to sort out because other people getting involved is only gonna cause more problems. Also to the people who decide to leave to join Trauma & B-Please at WCKillaz, that is purely your choice but do you really need to tell us that your leaving. Ok Trauma & B-Please said they were leaving cause they have been here for a long time but mostly the other people leaving are mostly new people or un-regular posters so we don't need to hear about your exit. SO let's continue with where the board left off nad hopefully Overseer, B-Please & Trauma can sort their differences out but if not it is not really our business to but in and give our opinion.

But for the people that are like me and don't quite have a clue wot is going on here is wot I have picked up on a purely non-bias view (i.e I know Overseer, Trauma & B-Please the same, very little):

Overseer is pissed of at B-Please because he loaded up on his site a Hittman promo which B-Please promised not to load on his site till I think it's In Do Smoke had loaded it up on their site first. He also de-moted B-Please from being moderator and from wot I have read (I don't know wether all the truth is there or not) it's seems Overseer was justified to do this as B-Please went against his word and you just don't do that with friends unless you mucking about. Trauma was also de-moted at the same time, Overseer having saying that Trauma would have left with B-Please in the first place because B-Please & Trauma know each other well. I think Overseer was a bit harsh in de-moting Trauma because I don't really think (again from wot I've read) that Trauma did anything wrong but his closer freindship with B-Please has led him to follow in the path of B-Please and that is the exiting of this site and entering of WCKillaz. Also B-PLease went against his word and that is just like killing the person you gave your word to. Ok if you h8 them then it is aight in a way but if you know them decent enough to trust with little things as it does not necessarily have to be a big thing then you are good enough not to go against your word.

Summary: Overseer was truely justified in his treatment of B-Please as B-Please went against his word (I definitely keep repeating myself here. I'm like a broken record here) but that is just my un-bias opinion and from wot I have read but as for Trauma I think he has been caught up in the beefing of two people also B-Please never seemed to be around since the day I joined this board so I ask, "was he doing his job as a moderator?". As Trauma knows Overseer & B-Please but B-Please better so because B-Please was going to leave the site Overseer felt it right to de-mote Trauma from mod as he had a feeling that Tramua would follow with B-Please to WCKillaz and although in a way Overseer was right, Trauma has just been caught up in someting I think he would rather not have been and both Overseer & B-Please are kinda using Trauma as like bait (if you know wot I mean) and just bringing him into the beef for no reason but just to be used when verbally attcking each other.

I hope that has helped but then again there are always going to be people on the side of Trauma, B-PLease & Overseer who are going to disagree with me but I can't help that because my opinions and views were just solely consisting of an un-bias view and befo' you reply saying summin' stupid ask yourself who you know better of the 3 and if you know them veruy little like me then your reply could be of an accpetable standard but I don't want some ass who supports either of the 3 coming in here telling me how I've got it all wrong and how this is just pure bullshit because I am ust summarise this from what I have read.

By the way I have no intention of leaving this board because it was a great board when I came here and I was easily interacting with people form aorund the world giving my opinions etc. and I enjoyed that so I am not going anywhere. Just thought I'd tell you to be like everybody else.

Also there is a forum where they are tlaking about why we shouldn't be considering who should be installed as new moderators but this board has got to move on and unless the 3 people can sort it out then this is what is going to have to happen in order to keep this board under control.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Don Seer

Re: We Gotta Continue Where We Left Off !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2001, 05:22:45 AM »
You hit the nail on the head. I agree with everything there.

I have no idea whats going on behind the scenes.. people are messaging me with all kinds of rumours.. until I hear them from a parties own mouth its just that - a rumour.

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2001, 10:40:48 AM »
hey I wrote this long mothafucking shti for ya'll peeps to read. Have ya'll read it cause I noticed like 28 views so I guess peeps is reading I just didn't think so cause nobody replied but I suppose it is hard to reply to summin' like this.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Hittman

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2001, 10:44:17 AM »
i read it and thought you had a good point.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2001, 11:41:26 AM »
I agree with you for the most part. I still don't know why Trauma got demodded without a warning, or any notice, but oh well. I do think it was a bitch move what BPlease did. I really did like reading Trauma's posts though. Gonna miss his input.

Smooth

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2001, 11:59:02 AM »
yo that was a nice piece of writing hommie!

and i basically agree with everything you wrote there

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2001, 12:01:00 PM »
damn man.. good points goin on there
we'll jsut see what happens next

peace

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2001, 03:39:13 PM »
Yeah i don't think Trauma should go, from what i heard he didn't do anything  :(

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2001, 12:30:51 AM »
lets just go on, not make it big , just make it short , like this post

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2001, 02:26:23 AM »
good points

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09