Author Topic: T.I. Shoots Video For Hurt Ft. Busta Rhymes & Alfa Mega (Pics Inside) BUSTA NEWS  (Read 355 times)

Lunatic

LOVE this song, SHOCKED he's putting it out as a bet/mtv single...it's either gonna flop hard because it's a street song, or be that rare straight gangsta track that bumps on the radio/tv a whole lot (like his "you don't know me" did)

I don't see busta in the pics, I hope he's in the video..i hate when an artist is not in a video, when he raps/sings in it

He always said he was gonna pick a T.I. song for the next single, wonder why he changed his mind

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/takeover561/14801664lit561915200781208AM.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/takeover561/14801670lit561915200781158AM.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/takeover561/14801677lit561915200781227AM.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/takeover561/14801689lit561915200781102AM.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/takeover561/14801674lit561915200781639AM.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/takeover561/14801685lit561915200781507AM.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/takeover561/14801688lit561915200781659AM.jpg

damn the vid looks gangsta as fuck...alfa mega is one scary DUDE :o
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 09:12:37 PM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: T.I. Shoots Video For Hurt Ft. Busta Rhymes & Alfa Mega (Pics Inside)
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 08:38:22 AM »
Busta better be in it. That's some tight news.

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 08:38:45 AM »
...On another note, check this pic out:

http://www.kingofthasouth.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=219&pos=3

where's busta's name on that?? I hope they don't cut his part out...it could be one of those songs where they have like 2 verses (in this case T.I. & Mega) and then what is supposed to be busta's part, cuts to another song :-\

Busta staight killed it, and he's a big name, so it'd be dumb to cut him out in my part...but if he couldn't make the video shoot for whatevr reason, i can see why they'd cut him out....hopefully we find out soon!!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 08:41:34 AM »
Great choice but without Busta, the song aint that dope.

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 08:42:29 AM »
Great choice but without Busta, the song aint that dope.
i dunno, alfa mega fuckin killed it, and Tip came tight as well...also, it could be used as promotion for alfa mega if he got a new album soon...lets not say busta ain't in it yet, we ain't got confirmation on that

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 08:57:13 AM »
it's gonna be wack if they cut busta out

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 09:01:06 AM »
I love this song, and i think it can still be dope without busta...y'all don't think alfa mega fuckin wrecked this shit?? :o

T.I. was hella dope as well...but without Busta (i think just his presence would of been dope) i would of shot a vid for either:

help is coming
touch down
we do this
watch what you say to me

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2007, 09:13:07 AM »
Busta's flow on that is straight up crazy. 8)

Jin

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2007, 10:11:47 AM »
Daaaaaaaaaaaamn, this one is my favourite track of TI's LP.
I did not think that he would choose this track as a single. 8)

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2007, 10:35:34 AM »
WHOA!! So happy they are makin this a single!! Looks as though ur rite Lun in that they'll cut bustas part out, i wouldnt be surprised if they make the second half of the video 'Don't u wanna be high' or maybe even 'We Do This' (altho i think this shud be the single after 'Hurt' cos it'll be big in the clubs) i don't think they'll make a split vid for 'Touchdown' cos i only see them releasing this as a single so that T.I can use Eminems name to boost sales and well they cudnt make the split video for 'Touchdown' wit only Ems verse.....it'll be interesting to c how this single does....

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2007, 11:52:09 AM »
WHOA!! So happy they are makin this a single!! Looks as though ur rite Lun in that they'll cut bustas part out, i wouldnt be surprised if they make the second half of the video 'Don't u wanna be high' or maybe even 'We Do This' (altho i think this shud be the single after 'Hurt' cos it'll be big in the clubs) i don't think they'll make a split vid for 'Touchdown' cos i only see them releasing this as a single so that T.I can use Eminems name to boost sales and well they cudnt make the split video for 'Touchdown' wit only Ems verse.....it'll be interesting to c how this single does....
i was also so happy man...Yea, not lookin good for the busta part...but i understand them cutting out busta if he couldn't make the video shoot or whatever...yea, i think the 2nd half should be we do this or don't you wanna be high...i agree we do this would be big in the clubs, but he can still release a full-length video for it (for the urban legend album he had you don't know me at the end of the bring em out video, and then shot a full-length video for it after)...I also agree he would wanna use touch down as a full video for the eminem part...agian it defanitely will be interesting to see if this catches on or not

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2007, 12:06:55 PM »
This was 1 of my fav songs on the whole album its fuckin dope, didnt think he would do a video for it though, last song on my mind id think he would do 1 for lol. But this video looks like its gonna be sick, good lookin Lunatic!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2007, 12:29:11 PM »
This was 1 of my fav songs on the whole album its fuckin dope, didnt think he would do a video for it though, last song on my mind id think he would do 1 for lol. But this video looks like its gonna be sick, good lookin Lunatic!!!
crazy song..didnt think he'd do it either, but im really happy he is..i mean he's already platinum, so it don't really matter to much if the song flops or not..just glad we're getting a video for a great song..plus, if rhymes IS in it, that should get some of the yonkers 2 cop the album...the vid looks MAD gangstaaaa 8)

y'all don't know bout Alfa Mega (the dude in this song, big fucker in the pictures lol)...he a crazy spitter, and man is he scary looking LOL...boy done been 2 prison for manslaughter, that's why he got the tattoo tear

d-nice

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2007, 12:30:05 PM »
Man I hope Busta is on it. Kind of like when for Bun-B's song Get Throwed they cut Jay-Z's part out and added another verse from Pimp C.

Lunatic

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2007, 01:04:09 PM »
...Couple more pics

http://www.kingofthasouth.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=219

damn this video gonna be OFF THE CHAIN 8)