Author Topic: How you get your money?  (Read 484 times)

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
How you get your money?
« on: September 16, 2007, 02:09:15 PM »
Hey, everyone got their little hustle to get that lil extra money, whats yours? i need fresh ideas
anything legal/illegal i dont give a fuck
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
Re: How you get your money?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 02:19:49 PM »
get a job, stop messin with the downloading from internet all day !
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

BANANAS

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 02:20:42 PM »
you could sell bj/hj's

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 02:21:36 PM »
you could sell bj/hj's
+1 :D

yo who is that bitch?? :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

BANANAS

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 02:24:49 PM »
you could sell bj/hj's

i dont know, i also dont know how she got that little shirt over those big ass tits in the first place

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 02:55:43 PM »
you could sell bj/hj's

i dont know, i also dont know how she got that little shirt over those big ass tits in the first place

LOL
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 02:56:27 PM »
the bj/hj shit wasnt even funny , but yea that bitch is nice

id like ideas tho forreal
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2007, 03:01:12 PM »
Find someone off craigslist who sells phones and has got a shit load of them, tell them that u want like 10 of something, meet them somewhere, when u meet pull a gank move, slap him and take his shit and just kick it, then sell em all and ur laughing. Done it lots of times!!!  ;D

BANANAS

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 03:07:28 PM »
Find someone off craigslist who sells phones and has got a shit load of them, tell them that u want like 10 of something, meet them somewhere, when u meet pull a gank move, slap him and take his shit and just kick it, then sell em all and ur laughing. Done it lots of times!!!  ;D

what? that shit has never happened in vancouver ever stop it

PEOPLE I JUST MOVED TO THIS CITY IT IS MAD PUSSY DONT GET IT TWISTED

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 03:30:18 PM »

Wtf? What do u mean it has never happend,? Are u physic? You think its gonna be all over the news that someone jacked someone up on craigslist hahaha? That happens all the time hahahaha u dumb lil shit, u been here 2 days and u tihnk u know everything, BANANAS hahaha u fuckin looser lmao!!!

swangin and bangin

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 03:31:35 PM »
suck dick (no homo)
hit up the block
be a bitch and rob old people

BANANAS

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 03:34:24 PM »

Wtf? What do u mean it has never happend,? Are u physic? You think its gonna be all over the news that someone jacked someone up on craigslist hahaha? That happens all the time hahahaha u dumb lil shit, u been here 2 days and u tihnk u know everything, BANANAS hahaha u fuckin looser lmao!!!

lol u should be happy to live in such a peaceful beautiful place and have never had to experience aplace with real threats and extreme poverty in your face all the time. just be happy man, south central cartel wont think less of you

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2007, 03:35:37 PM »

lol u should be happy to live in such a peaceful beautiful place and have never had to experience aplace with real threats and extreme poverty in your face all the time. just be happy man, south central cartel wont think less of you

I am happy!!!

BANANAS

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2007, 03:37:31 PM »
im just saying, this city is hella pussy and the so called gang war in the news is a joke

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2007, 03:51:41 PM »
im just saying, this city is hella pussy and the so called gang war in the news is a joke

But how would u know that honestly? U been here for like a few days, how could u know everything about the city in a matter of days? Your not even in the hood parts n shit, u live on those busy ass roads n shit where theres a shit load of people there all day, oviously shit aint gonna go down there clown. Go threw the whole city then talk. Oviously it aint no South Central hahahaha!!!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 03:54:55 PM by johnny1000 »