Author Topic: Biggie callin E-40 to call off a Hit! Classic  (Read 1904 times)

papa-smurf

Re: Biggie callin E-40 to call off a Hit! Classic
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 01:11:32 AM »
why woould suge get his car shot up just 2 kill 2pac,some on now,use common knowledge,suge was 10 times bigger then tupac,aint nobody stupid enough 2 get they car shot up just 2 kill somebody thats in thy passenger seat,i could see if suge wasnt in the car,but its no way in hell a nigga thats the size of a grizzley bear would get  a lil bmw shot up 2 kill a nigga the size of of tupac thats sitting right next 2 him,u know niggas aim aint that damn good to,i would not risk getting shot and killed just 2 kill someone next 2 me,suge did not set tupac up,and i didnt know mac dre and e-40 had beef,thats prombley what yukmouth was talking about when he said all these niggas talking about rip mac dre and doing his dances and all on his dicc but when mac dre was alive yall niggas didnt even get along,this the nigga u had beef with,yuk prombley was speaking about 40 when he said that,but who knows,

messi19

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 04:12:39 AM »
dont fuck wit the brat-tat-tat-bay area. 40 and 2 short were also tryin to get suge whacked after pac was gunned down

So, why haven't they? Im not hatin on yo post or nun but im askin, cuz Suge ain't that hard 2 find.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 09:22:09 AM »
^^^ i have no clue hommie. apparently they were trying to hire one of suge's old body guards to do it
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

DeathrowIs4Life

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2007, 12:34:39 PM »
why woould suge get his car shot up just 2 kill 2pac,some on now,use common knowledge,suge was 10 times bigger then tupac,aint nobody stupid enough 2 get they car shot up just 2 kill somebody thats in thy passenger seat,i could see if suge wasnt in the car,but its no way in hell a nigga thats the size of a grizzley bear would get  a lil bmw shot up 2 kill a nigga the size of of tupac thats sitting right next 2 him,u know niggas aim aint that damn good to,i would not risk getting shot and killed just 2 kill someone next 2 me,suge did not set tupac up,and i didnt know mac dre and e-40 had beef,thats prombley what yukmouth was talking about when he said all these niggas talking about rip mac dre and doing his dances and all on his dicc but when mac dre was alive yall niggas didnt even get along,this the nigga u had beef with,yuk prombley was speaking about 40 when he said that,but who knows,

Straight up! Pac was makin Deathrow millions on top of millions, Suge had no reason to kill the guy. But Suge got Biggie killed for sure, cuz thats how the Compton Piru's handle there business

And yo trust me Too Short n E-40 make good music, but they cant ever touch Suge

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2007, 03:37:36 PM »
My homeboy read the Biggie book, and from what he read, his story was a bit different.

From what he told me......he said it started when Biggie was in Sacramento doing an interview, and they asked him how he felt about different rappers. They asked him what he'd give E-40 out of 10, and he said a zero and that he doesn't fuck with dude's music at all. So when he left the station or was headed somewhere, he was surrounded by a grip of cars, and dudes ran up to his car and pulled out heat on him. Biggie's homeboys were all scared, but Big was just sittin there high as fuck and calm. I forget what happened first, but one of the dudes ended up handin Biggie the phone, and him and 40 talked about what happened. 40 asked him what was up with that interview, and Biggie said somethin like "it's nothin personal at all, I just don't fuck with ya music. It ain't got anything to do with you, and it's no beef at all. As a matter of fact, we goin to the club tonite, you can even roll with us, it's whatever" and they said 40 said it was cool, and the dudes all left.

Now he told me this 3-4 months ago, and I'm sure that's not 100% of what he told me or what he read...but that is what he said was in that book.

djlocskeet

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2007, 06:32:49 PM »
^ what's up allhood fam.  Check the DVD for yourself.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2007, 10:27:23 PM »
My homeboy read the Biggie book, and from what he read, his story was a bit different.

From what he told me......he said it started when Biggie was in Sacramento doing an interview, and they asked him how he felt about different rappers. They asked him what he'd give E-40 out of 10, and he said a zero and that he doesn't fuck with dude's music at all. So when he left the station or was headed somewhere, he was surrounded by a grip of cars, and dudes ran up to his car and pulled out heat on him. Biggie's homeboys were all scared, but Big was just sittin there high as fuck and calm. I forget what happened first, but one of the dudes ended up handin Biggie the phone, and him and 40 talked about what happened. 40 asked him what was up with that interview, and Biggie said somethin like "it's nothin personal at all, I just don't fuck with ya music. It ain't got anything to do with you, and it's no beef at all. As a matter of fact, we goin to the club tonite, you can even roll with us, it's whatever" and they said 40 said it was cool, and the dudes all left.

Now he told me this 3-4 months ago, and I'm sure that's not 100% of what he told me or what he read...but that is what he said was in that book.
That sounds more believable
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2007, 11:07:33 PM »
I dunno about that DVD story either.. from what I heard in the streets when I was young was that B-Legit's motorcycle gang rolled up on the car Biggie was riding in, scared the fuck out of them, pulled em over, handed Biggie a cell phone wit 40 on the other end confronting him about the shit he was talkin.. Biggie didn't want none and never spoke on it again either.. kinda like R-Tistic's story..

and Suge didn't have Pac killed.. it was a few crips they had a confrontation with earlier that night.. just your average gang bangin situation that could have been avoided.. it's well documented.. muthafucaz on here is stuck in debates from 8 years ago n shit..

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2007, 12:12:38 AM »
LOL @ E40 mad at his favorite rapper Biggie that he didn't listen to his music

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2007, 01:39:00 AM »
LOL @ E40 mad at his favorite rapper Biggie that he didn't listen to his music

E-40 > Biggie

Real SPIT.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007, 04:29:32 AM »
"wipe them eye buggers out of my eye"

E40>Biggie

yeh right...

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2007, 04:35:58 AM »
I saw an interview where BIG'S friend said that
E 40 and his crew rolled up on BIG and his crew
and the next thing BIG was making everybody laugh including E 40

And the beef ended right there

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2007, 05:46:31 AM »
thats a lie.biggie shot e-40 in the leg at the time and biggie used to get it on with suga t. (40´s sista).

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2007, 09:28:31 AM »

sounds real biased......sounds more like biggie's perspective....

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2007, 11:50:26 AM »

That sounds more believable

lol@ all of Biggies homeboys were scared but Big was just sittin there. Now THAT part sounds silly.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"