Author Topic: NEW HELL RELL INTERVIEW  (Read 94 times)

BANANAS

NEW HELL RELL INTERVIEW
« on: September 16, 2007, 08:57:52 PM »

http://www.ignoremagazine.com/discourse/discourse/brushing_bullets/index.php

I walk into Koch Records with two Sierra Nevada Pale Ales in brown paper bags to give Hell Rell of the cherished Dips in celebration of the cover of his new album For the Hell of It. He is stoked. Then he peeps and sees that the bottles aren’t Heineken. Having never heard nor seen this brand of beer before Hell Rell comments, “That’s kinda weird.” As I do a little pre-interview mic check, I accidentally record a bit of Hell Rell on his cell like Gene Hackman in The Conversation. Here’s what I got:

“I ain’t playing wit’choo, B. My shit’s together, brah. I’m dropping the 25th [of September], man. I ain’t trying to do Freaky Zeeky numbers, man. I ain’t doing no 4,800, man. I’m tryin’ to do 48,000, nigga.”

Then we start the interview.

Narrator

Re: NEW HELL RELL INTERVIEW
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 08:59:24 PM »
He doesn't have AIDS from his orgies with the rest of Dipset?

Allah is upset with Dipset for promoting homosexuality.  Fagdom goes against the Qur'an and greatly upsets Allah.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 09:00:06 PM »
^^^^ lmao

BANANAS

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 09:09:16 PM »
yeah that was pretty clever

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 09:15:36 PM »
He doesn't have AIDS from his orgies with the rest of Dipset?

Allah is upset with Dipset for promoting homosexuality.  Fagdom goes against the Qur'an and greatly upsets Allah.
Make sure you get yo jungle fever shots my nigga. It runs rampant this time of year.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE