Author Topic: Cali Bud >>>>>>>>>>> Canadian Bud  (Read 480 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: Cali Bud >>>>>>>>>>> Canadian Bud
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2007, 04:08:27 PM »
Fuckin guys are clowns, Killa Kali probably has some bomb ass weed, but not as dank as what we got in Vancouver, Bay Area Jat, hit me up when u down here homie!!!

IKnowEverything

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2007, 04:14:59 PM »
just because you from there it don't mean its the best dont be making up proof

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2007, 04:18:44 PM »
Fuckin guys are clowns, Killa Kali probably has some bomb ass weed, but not as dank as what we got in Vancouver, Bay Area Jat, hit me up when u down here homie!!!

im there all the time own that burger king in surrey off 88th next to the walmart
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2007, 04:23:49 PM »

Probably? So you never even tried it, and you're talkin out your ass? LOL.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2007, 05:13:54 PM »

im there all the time own that burger king in surrey off 88th next to the walmart
been there done that

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2007, 05:42:33 PM »

Hahaha ur a nut. Hit me up when u down here again patna, and what u do down here?

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2007, 07:44:59 PM »
i usually come out make sure everything is good wit the BK than party the rest of trip. fuck hella indian bitches and smoke hella weed
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

BANANAS

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2007, 10:37:50 PM »
true story....smoked skunk last night which is a popular canadian strain, i know for a fact bc bud isnt all its cracked up to be. I'd take a blunt fulla that grandaddy purple from norcal any day over canadian bud. but hey, im a junky so i aint complaining either way, as long as i get high

swangin and bangin

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2007, 11:31:51 PM »
true story....smoked skunk last night which is a popular canadian strain, i know for a fact bc bud isnt all its cracked up to be. I'd take a blunt fulla that grandaddy purple from norcal any day over canadian bud. but hey, im a junky so i aint complaining either way, as long as i get high
its time for you to step up to bigger and better things

CRACK!!!

nah man
just watch this
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Orm1N6lREE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1Orm1N6lREE</a>
just say no  ;D

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2007, 06:33:01 AM »
y'all talking about bc bud but did you ever tried quebec gold? i think not! quebec gold >>>> bc bud i aint saying that bc bud sucks im just saying that quebec gold is tha bomb,of some one comes to montreal 1 day holla @ me! i never tried cali bud so i cant say this is better than this or that ! but it's all good i mean good weed is good weed

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2007, 09:24:50 AM »
i usually come out make sure everything is good wit the BK than party the rest of trip. fuck hella indian bitches and smoke hella weed

Ya man so many indian bitches in surrey haha but if u want asian then hit up van, fan actually has mixed bitches!!!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2007, 09:42:13 AM »
yall are all super silly.

a dude in california can grow whack weed if he doesn't know what he's doing.

a dude in canada can grow the bombest shit ever if he knows what he's doing.

in the last few decades a little thing called 'INDOOR' blew the FUCK up. so ANYone that gets the equipment and the space and can regulate temperature and the conditions the plants are in can grow the bomb.

the bombest two weeds i've ever smoked were grown in new mexico and texas. I was in Colorado when I smoked the shit, this was last summer. It had/has nothing to do with the fact these cats were from NM/TX, they just happen to be the best growers I've met so far in my life.

it's not about the place, it's about the grower.

now if you wanna talk ONLY outdoor, THEN we can get regional but even then...different strains grow better in different places. so maybe we grow the best outdoor Kush in cali but perhaps canada's climate allows for better sativas or something you know?

it's not as black and white as "place a > place b"

that's why i can only spend so much time immersed in hip hop culture. it reverts people back to animals/alpha male beta male shit. 'my dick is bigger than yours'/pissing contest etc.

in rock culture, we just all want to get high together equally and shit, it's all love. don't gotta prove nothin.

My friend was telling me the other day that when he was switzerland, he came upon these rastas in a park smokin big. he approached them and said he was from cali, and before he spoke another word these dudes were like 'don't even say it mon' and pull out about a pound of some pretty bomb and he bought a bunch for a decent deal and smoked with them and everyone was cool and friendly.

how whack would that story have been if it turned into "OH my bomb in CA is bomber than whatever you're smoking here in switzerland' and they were like 'nah, this shit is bomber'....WHACK. fuck that, that shit is WHACK.

bud is a beautiful thing that should bring people together. uniter not a divider. not some shit to pull out your dick and a ruler with, ya dig?

-T
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 09:48:25 AM by Tanjential »

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2007, 10:18:42 AM »
LOL@"super silly"

Tanjint, we're speaking in general...IN GENERAL, Humboldt and Mendocino are the two best counties where top-of-the-line strains are mass produced. A lot of this also has to do with the legal medical marijuana movement in Cali, which makes it a lot easier for operations to function...The medical marijuana in Canada is grown by the government and sucks ass compared to the shit we get here...PeACe

rik

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2007, 10:27:11 AM »
Can you Shout?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ufB26nw0Vk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_ufB26nw0Vk</a>

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2007, 10:28:11 AM »
Also, T, it has nothing to do with hip-hop culture...It saddens me that you think like that. We're talking about the production of bud here. It's not even an argument, I posted up a video detailing how a lot of the bud grown in Canada doesn't compare. I understand your points of bud uniting us, but it's alright for people to have a discussion about which counties hold the best growing operations, and through my research and experience, I've found those counties to be Humboldt and Mendocino. The whole rock/hip-hop thing sounds like a black/white or gay/straight thing to me, which I know you're highly against, so don't even go there...PeACe