Author Topic: Early Pregnancy Tests  (Read 1108 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Early Pregnancy Tests
« on: September 17, 2007, 12:32:26 PM »
Yo, most pregnancy tests test a chick based on when her cycle/period is supposed to be since they don't assume most people know when the possible-conception-sex happened. That said, does anyone know of any easy to acquire pregnancy tests that are based on when the sex was had? Cause it's been 9 days since I smashed on this broad and she says from days 4-8 out of those 9 days she's been waking up sick. We know the exact day we last had sex but the pregnancy tests I just bought her say for her not to use them till 5 days before her period is supposed to be but that's like fucking October 1st and shit. That said...anyone know of a test I can have her do NOW?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Nigga_With_An_Additude

Re: Early Pregnancy Tests
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 12:37:19 PM »
yeah the hood way to do it is wait til the kid kicks........

hell that is the way i always found out,but ept is a good one and you can check earlier

congrats t

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 12:38:07 PM »
don't be tellin' me congrats

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 12:41:27 PM »
awwwwwww I sorry sir,damn what you don't want a kid?

cmon I think you be a good parent

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 12:46:49 PM »

-T
LMFAO +1 T :D :D :D

u dating this girl??
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 12:55:37 PM »
Nah, just smashing and chilling when I find the time.

damn...she said that her period finished the day before we did that shit. then the next day she called me up talking about she's bleeding again.

this means we either had sex the day after her period and the sex aggravated her vagina to the point where she bled some the next day or that her period wasn't actually over, just in a lull, and we actually had sex the second to last day of her period. Either way, every woman I talk to about this says it's virtually impossible that she got pregnant in EITHER of those circumstances.

BUT she's been sick in the mornings.  My homegirl says that it could be a cry for attention (I hadn't seen her since the last time we smashed and chicks HAVE pulled that shit on me before) AND that she could be psyching herself out into sickness/

ARGH.

I told her, the chick I smashed on's name is Rose, about how it should be impossible and she said she agrees and also thinks that she probably is not pregnant but she still wanted to let me know about her feeling sick. and that's cool that she's being honest upfront right away but DAMN ain't this some shit for my first week back to school?

when it rains it pours mothafuckaz.

and yeah whoorider, I do think I'd be a good parent but I'd like to have a house or at least my own friggin' apartment first.
-T

westcoastavengers.com

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 01:12:57 PM »

damn...she said that her period finished the day before we did that shit. then the next day she called me up talking about she's bleeding again.

this means we either had sex the day after her period and the sex aggravated her vagina to the point where she bled some the next day or that her period wasn't actually over, just in a lull, and we actually had sex the second to last day of her period. Either way, every woman I talk to about this says it's virtually impossible that she got pregnant in EITHER of those circumstances.

BUT she's been sick in the mornings.  My homegirl says that it could be a cry for attention (I hadn't seen her since the last time we smashed and chicks HAVE pulled that shit on me before) AND that she could be psyching herself out into sickness/

ARGH.

I told her, the chick I smashed on's name is Rose, about how it should be impossible and she said she agrees and also thinks that she probably is not pregnant but she still wanted to let me know about her feeling sick. and that's cool that she's being honest upfront right away but DAMN ain't this some shit for my first week back to school?

and yeah whoorider, I do think I'd be a good parent but I'd like to have a house or at least my own friggin' apartment first.
-T
thats good (how it'd be impossible in one of the two likely situations)...don't stress it, probably a cry for attention like your home girl said...wear protection T!! ;)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 01:19:05 PM »

-T

LOOOOOL! +1.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 01:19:34 PM »
congrats

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 01:23:32 PM »

ARGH.

-T
thats good (how it'd be impossible in one of the two likely situations)...don't stress it, probably a cry for attention like your home girl said...wear protection T!! ;)

Man, i wish condoms didn't go bad when in the wallet cause they're always in some inconvenient place. if i could have them shits in my wallet I'd always be ready.

either way,  I wasn't even expecting to see her that night. i was chilling with friends and she was sending me dirty text messages talking about she wanted to go down on me. later that night I rolled by her house (which is right around the block! oy!) and she jumped in the car and started going to town on me. next thing you know it's 3 am, we're parked in front of my house, she's going down on me and we just jumped in the backseat and started smashing. in retrospect condoms were in the trunk but I think my pants may have already been down at that point discouraging me from interrupting what we were doing to grab them.

but anyway, yeah i try to use protection but the whole circumstance caught me off guard.

gotdamn latinas

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 01:24:48 PM »
congrats

No! bad MTL! Bad bad bad MTL! *smacks MTL with newspaper*

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2007, 01:24:58 PM »
congrats

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 01:25:41 PM »
Man, i wish condoms didn't go bad when in the wallet cause they're always in some inconvenient place. if i could have them shits in my wallet I'd always be ready.

either way,  I wasn't even expecting to see her that night. i was chilling with friends and she was sending me dirty text messages talking about she wanted to go down on me. later that night I rolled by her house (which is right around the block! oy!) and she jumped in the car and started going to town on me. next thing you know it's 3 am, we're parked in front of my house, she's going down on me and we just jumped in the backseat and started smashing. in retrospect condoms were in the trunk but I think my pants may have already been down at that point discouraging me from interrupting what we were doing to grab them.

but anyway, yeah i try to use protection but the whole circumstance caught me off guard.

gotdamn latinas

-T
lol true, it is a bad break for us that condoms go bad in wallets LOL

lol convenient location she's at i see ;)

LOL yea sounds like stopping 2 grab condoms would of been a little discouraging :P

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 01:28:33 PM »
yeah I don't wanna stress that's why I said fuck it and bought those pregnancy tests yesterday but the instructions say, unless I misinterpreted them, to not do them shits till like 5 days or less before when her period usually is.

that's like 15 days plus, I'd like to find a test that she can take NOW

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Lunatic

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2007, 01:31:42 PM »
yeah I don't wanna stress that's why I said fuck it and bought those pregnancy tests yesterday but the instructions say, unless I misinterpreted them, to not do them shits till like 5 days or less before when her period usually is.

that's like 15 days plus, I'd like to find a test that she can take NOW

-T

LOL i call tell u don't wanna stress, but you are stressing sounds like...i understand why to

well if all turns out and she pregnant, congrats T!! ;)   :P