Author Topic: Early Pregnancy Tests  (Read 1104 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: Early Pregnancy Tests
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2007, 11:02:01 PM »
she most likely aint prego

and if she is, dont make her do a abortion or some shit
and stay in on the youngins life

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2007, 12:09:38 AM »
well here's the thing, I don't think I orgasmed inside of her but there DID come a point while fucking that my dick was too sensitive to keep fucking. at which point I had her suck me off and I finished in her mouth. and you would think that if I was able to finish it meant that I didn't come right before right?

Like...if I had cum inside her, I wouldn't have been able to buss in her mouth like right after right?

I would think so but I recall times when I'm very sexually excited in the midst of sex being able to bust again and again with quicker rebound time than normal

don't know.

won't know till circa her period.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2007, 01:02:54 AM »
Take my word for it, she is NOT pregnant. 99.9% sure. Girls don't get pregnant on or around their period. Especially when you don't blatantly skeet up in them...AND you were wearing a rubber. So don't trip at all, bro...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2007, 01:28:38 AM »
Chicks just get paranoid after they have sex. It's really a mental thing. My girl would bust that a lot with me when we first got together. She would read stuff in books at school or see something on TV and the few days after we would have sex she was bugging out. I would tell her she's tripping. She would talk to her dumb ass friends who would hype her up. She'd get me pissed. But then she always realized that she wasn't pregnant and we moved on. But chicks get on that tip for some reason.

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2007, 01:36:53 AM »
Ts gonna have a baby!  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Watcher

« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2007, 03:52:31 AM »
day 5-13 and 15-26 (from her last period) is when its pretty much 100% that you got her pregnant

anything outside of those days, its probably a swing-n-miss
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2007, 05:00:09 AM »
Chicks just get paranoid after they have sex. It's really a mental thing. My girl would bust that a lot with me when we first got together. She would read stuff in books at school or see something on TV and the few days after we would have sex she was bugging out. I would tell her she's tripping. She would talk to her dumb ass friends who would hype her up. She'd get me pissed. But then she always realized that she wasn't pregnant and we moved on. But chicks get on that tip for some reason.
don't lie sgv, fat people only have sex with their dogs.

SGV

« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2007, 06:50:42 AM »
Do fat people have sex with dogs? Interesting. Never heard of that. Thank god my girl is not a dog and rather a very cute Latina.

Lunatic

« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2007, 08:45:42 AM »
Take my word for it, she is NOT pregnant. 99.9% sure. Girls don't get pregnant on or around their period. Especially when you don't blatantly skeet up in them...AND you were wearing a rubber. So don't trip at all, bro...PeACe
no he wasn't
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2007, 09:38:01 AM »
no he wasn't

I was not wearing a rubber.

that's why I was talking about condoms in wallets and shit earlier.

hm, that 5-13 and 15-26 shit makes sense but someone was telling me that sperm can live for like two weeks in a chicks body and shit. so even though we had sex at a safe time the sperm could survive in her until she IS fertile/able to get pregnant.

and that kinda freaks me out cause if it was the last day or even the second to last day of the period then there would be 4-5 days of infertility and it was the 5th day after we smashed that she said she started feeling sick.

but would a chick really get morning sickness the very day the sperm got to the egg?

then ANOTHER homie told me while it's possible it's super unlikely cause there's this lining in the vagina that is very hostile to stray sperm.

Jacob is right, you learn a SHITload in a situation like this.

-T
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 09:40:33 AM by Tanjential »

westcoastavengers.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2007, 09:42:18 AM »

makes sense, thanks +1

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2007, 11:32:15 AM »
no he wasn't

I was not wearing a rubber.

that's why I was talking about condoms in wallets and shit earlier.

hm, that 5-13 and 15-26 shit makes sense but someone was telling me that sperm can live for like two weeks in a chicks body and shit. so even though we had sex at a safe time the sperm could survive in her until she IS fertile/able to get pregnant.

and that kinda freaks me out cause if it was the last day or even the second to last day of the period then there would be 4-5 days of infertility and it was the 5th day after we smashed that she said she started feeling sick.

but would a chick really get morning sickness the very day the sperm got to the egg?

then ANOTHER homie told me while it's possible it's super unlikely cause there's this lining in the vagina that is very hostile to stray sperm.

Jacob is right, you learn a SHITload in a situation like this.

-T

NO DUDE. You don't get morning sickness right away, and she's not pregnant. Chicks don't get pregnant around their period cycle, especially since she still bled AFTER you guys had sex. Come on, now. I've had way bigger scares than this. This sounds like NOTHING.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2007, 11:33:39 AM »
I love you man. You don't even know how awesome it feels when people reassure me like that now LMAO

yall are probly right, but I'm not gonna sleep easy until the bitch starts bleedin' again.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2007, 11:37:25 AM »
^^I feel ya...just don't trip TOO hard, homie.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2007, 12:17:24 PM »
word +1

-T

westcoastavengers.com