Author Topic: Lol: 50 Cent Rocks The BX, Brings Out LL, Remy Ma & Jae Hood As Surprise Guests  (Read 818 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
 50 Cent continued his 5-borough tour last night (September 17), stopping by the Bronx's X Bar to perform for a packed house. In addition to being accompanied by the usual G-Unit suspects, 50 called Remy Ma and Jae Hood onstage - both former allies of rappers that 50 has publicly dissed - as a special surprise for his audience.

Security appeared to be tougher than usual at the Bronx venue last night, possibly in light of 50's previous beef with Fat Joe and Remy Ma's former click Terror Squad. However, despite being in Joey Crack's part of the city, 50's performance won a stamp of approval from the Bronx audience - along with a few dropped jaws.

According to a source in attendance, Fiddy hit the stage around 7:30 p.m. and quickly got the crowd moving.

"Tony Yayo came out first," audience member Douglass Bailey told SOHH. They was like 'Yo there will be some shocking sh*t going on tonight.' Whoo Kid, the whole G-Unit was there together. Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, it seemed like they had unity. He did a couple new songs, they did 'Curtis 187,' he did 'Man Down,' then the 'Lean Back' beat comes on, [and] he brings out Remy Martin. She does the 'Lean Back' verse, people in there was losing they mind."

Remy exited the stage after hugging and kissing 50, but the surprises didn't end there. Former D-Block member Jae Hood also made an appearance at the X Bar concert.

"(50) was like 'Expect the unexpected...Jae Hood where you at?' [and then] Jae Hood comes onstage," Bailey added. "When people seen that people were like 'what the @#*$???' When Jae Hood came onstage the 'F**k D-Block' [song] came on that G-Unit did a couple months back, Jae Hood was nodding his head and raising his hands up and that n**ga stayed onstage the whole time for the rest of the show."

The Bronx show is not the first time that 50 has appeared with former rivals. Dipset members Jim Jones and Juelz Santana also showed up onstage with 50 during a previous 5 borough tour stop and Jones also made a "Rap City" appearance with Fiddy last week. Dipset member Hell Rell recently told SOHH that unlike Jones, his loyalty is with Cam'ron and he would never "sleep with the enemy."

50's performance last seems to have only created more questions in the minds of rap fans, who are forced to question just how credible rap beef is.

"It blew my mind. Alright the kid leaves D-Block - fine--but for him to be standing next to 50 after all that sh*t that he talked proved to me two things," Bailey continued. "The rap beef is not as real as we think it is and Jae Hood is a piece of sh*t. For loyal fans of the Lox, Jadakiss, Styles P and Sheek, this kid has been under D-Block, he has D-Block tattooed to his neck. You know how these cats be beefin' and sh*t. I just never thought Jae Hood would be this kind of disloyal but I guess he really was going through some things with the Lox, that's like Memphis Bleek chillin' with Dame Dash, that sh*t was just weird."

50 Cent's Curtis is in stores now.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 01:11:15 PM by Timbo the king »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lol: 50 Cent Rocks The BX, Brings Out Remy Ma & Jae Hood As Surprise Guests
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 01:10:25 PM »
    * Del.icio.us
    * Digg
    * Newsvine
    * Send
    * Print
    * You Tell Us

NEW YORK — Last stop: Jamaica, Queens. 50 Cent ended his 5 Borough Tour — a series of concerts in each of New York City's boroughs that began Thursday at Manhattan's Hammerstein Ballroom — right in his old backyard of Jamaica, Queens, at the Rum Jungle on Sunday night.

Although the tour found 50 rocking on smaller stages than normal (he's grown accustomed to stadiums and arenas since his star rose in 2003), he managed to squeeze even more guests onstage with him than usual on Sunday. Not only did his G-Unit running mates Young Buck, Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks and Young Hot Rod (who wasn't given a mic or even a mention) remain onstage with him the entire show, Fif surprised the crowd by bringing out former Terror Squad cornerstone Remy Ma, as well as the legendary LL Cool J. And let's not forget all of G-Unit's various associates and hangers-on. Yup, 50 stood tall in front of all of them, much like King Leonidas in "300."

(Check out pictures of 50 Cent and an impressive array of guests at each stop of the 5 Borough Tour.)

Tony Yayo and Young Buck set the stage for a night of energy and smiles with ad-libs and visible enthusiasm during "What Up Gangsta." Lloyd Banks then came out to help on "Curtis 187," a new track from Curtis (see "50 Cent Album Preview: Eminem, Dr. Dre Help Curtis 'Keep It Funky' ").

50's new bread-and-butter pitch, "I Get Money," was soon to follow. Just like he used to do when "In Da Club" had its run as the hottest record in rap, 50 rolled out "I Get Money" early in the show and did it again to close. It was a definite building-shaker, and the fans in Fif's home territory loved it both times, waving their hands in the air to the "Hey! Ho!" chants at the end. The only disappointment might have been when the crowd realized that the $50 bills that the G-Unit threw in the air (like Harlem gangsters Rich Porter and Alpo used to do on their nights out in the '80s) were actually 50 Cent bills — fake money with 50's face on it. One lady even dove to the ground like she was David Wright going after a line drive, only to come up with a handful of promo swag. Insert Tony Yayo's laugh from "Straight to the Bank" here: Ha!! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

50 had a devilish grin on his face when he started to rap the lyrics for "Lean Back": "My n---as don't dance, they just pull up their pants and do the Rockaway/ And lean back." What? 50 rapping the lyrics of one of his rap foes, Fat Joe? Clearly, this was some type of lead-in to another Fat Joe dis. And it was.

"Where's my b---h at?" 50 asked. Then Remy Ma walked through the line of men blanketing the stage. Remy, who recently made headlines for allegedly shooting one of her best friends (see "Remy Ma Arrested On Attempted Murder Charge"), came out, did her verse for "Lean Back" and simply left.

More of 50's own records followed, "Straight to the Bank" and "Amusement Park" to name a couple. "Yo, where's my n---a at?" 50 asked. "I got a surprise for you. We just did records like 'Ayo Technology' and 'Follow My Lead.' I wanna show you where I got the idea from." It took a couple of minutes and it wasn't the smoothest of entrances — maybe because of that sea of people he had to walk through — but LL finally made his way out to center stage to perform the underground record "Queens" with 50.

"Let it rock, let it rock!" Cool J encouraged. "Put your hands side to side and say yeah! ... Q-boro is thorough! Q-boro is thorough!"

Later, 50 also introduced one of Bob Marley's sons, Ky-Mani Marley.

"My house really looks like this," 50 insisted to the audience, referring to a nightclub inside his Connecticut mansion. "Club TKO, right, Yayo?"

Before the Unit exited, Young Buck said his kindest "thank you" to the NYPD, who had a heavy presence at the show. "On behalf of Queens, can I get a great big 'F--- the police'?" he asked. The crowd complied.

While 50's hometown got its share of Curtis Jackson over the past few days, his fans overseas will have to wait. It was announced Monday (September 17) that he's postponing his European promotional tour.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lol: 50 Cent Rocks The BX, Brings Out Remy Ma & Jae Hood As Surprise Guests
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 01:10:35 PM »
when 50 goes out, dude rolls and bring out guests.

Rapcity - Jim Jones
Ny Hammerstein Ballroom, Jones and Santana

and this one.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
J Hood is singing to G-Unit.

Done deal.

rik

J Hood is singing to G-Unit.

Done deal.

:grumpy:

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Shit I meant signing too.

But rumor said he was in the G-Unit building, now he performing wit them and wasn't there talk on here that 50 Cent said he got a new artist?? Awwww, shit. :-\

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
J Hood is so fuckin' D-Block too.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Shit I meant signing too.

But rumor said he was in the G-Unit building, now he performing wit them and wasn't there talk on here that 50 Cent said he got a new artist?? Awwww, shit. :-\

i think 50 might be revamping g unit

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he is trying to build like an army or sumtin, but out of all of these suprise artists i only like LL and J-hood, and he is probly only signing J-hood out of the two. Remy Ma Juelz JimJones blah blah whatever, nothin special.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
he is trying to build like an army or sumtin, but out of all of these suprise artists i only like LL and J-hood, and he is probly only signing J-hood out of the two. Remy Ma Juelz JimJones blah blah whatever, nothin special.

its easy to sign people, not easy to put out everyone's albums.
-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Snoopafly86

50 needs to get rid of Yayo he ruins every track that he's on 8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me

troof.

anyway, QT...you're cool with that J Hood shit? I remember that dude rockin the g unot shirt in your sig

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!

troof.

anyway, QT...you're cool with that J Hood shit? I remember that dude rockin the g unot shirt in your sig

-T

Oh shitttttttttttttt, I forgot all about that. Oh snap.

See how the industry shisty.

:grumpy: Damn, Lol.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
i swear, 50s turnin people against each other, jim against cam, remy against fat joe, jae hood against dblock, this nigga is the fuckin King of the chessboard, and I dont mean that in a good way either.....SMH