Author Topic: for the ones who havent seen that yet  (Read 402 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: for the ones who havent seen that yet
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 10:29:13 PM »
i say fuck all the mainstream networks

if i got a chance to get on there live

i would show the world my penis and say this is the truth

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: for the ones who havent seen that yet
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2007, 01:44:42 AM »
A zionist is a parasetic bastard who has and continues to exploit the actual suffering of jewish people by posing as a friend while really working against the interests of both jewish people and the wider world in order to further their own greed, power and geopolitical interests.

My alternate definition :)

While your definition applies quite well to American "born-again Zionists" (those who became Zionists after 1967 and those who become "Zionists" as part of their pursuit of wealth and prestige within various american Jewish organizations ever-supportive of Israeli policy), it's a little bit more complex with genuine Zionists. Take Menachem Begin for example, Israel's prime minister during the first Lebanon war, he was also prime minister during the so called "peace agreement" with Egypt. He was a terrorist, a right wing radical, many deaths could be traced back to this guy. However, after having left politics he went back to live in a tiny apartment where he lived, in great modesty, until his death. Now this does not absolve him from being a mass murderer but it does show he was an ideological Zionist, he wasn't after prestige and money. Power and exploitation of Jewish suffering, while present in his time, interested him only insofar as it promoted his Zionist ideal, the moment he lost the power to bring it about he gave up all personal gain. I'm saying this only to set the record straight given that the parasitic quality was a major point in what you said.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?