Author Topic: The US Dollar SUCKS  (Read 355 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The US Dollar SUCKS
« on: September 20, 2007, 09:06:39 AM »

For the Canadians that like to shop south of the board this is great, and if for some reason an American would want to come up here that sucks.
And if you're some schmuck like me who converts USD to CAD each month you're getting fucked (compared to the past at least).
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 09:10:45 AM by Knuckles »

Jome

Re: The US Dollar SUCKS
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 09:16:19 AM »
The American $ is so weak right now (especially compared to Norwegian Kroners at an all time high) that I could live like a millionaire if I went to U.S.  :D

swangin and bangin

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 09:22:21 AM »
its all different

you guys shits more expensive than the shit here
so it equals out

Dr. Prestin Verbatim

• Lil Geezy
  • Education:Oxford, Heart:The Streets
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 11:04:26 AM »
alas, i have traveled the globe ins earch of fine wines and liquer. In the US their dollar is slightly lowered however their costs of goods and services is lower than most western societies. hoorah for the yanks!

Europe, europe, europe, is just like compton

bicoastal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 12:17:32 PM »
boo for america... this and the taser incident is just horrible

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 12:39:10 PM »
It's gonna get much worse too.  The fucking Fed chairmen cut rates by 50 bp while the market is at an all time high (and inflation was already extremely high) - now there's really gonna be hella money printed further devaluing the dollar.  95% of America has no idea either.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 01:20:04 PM »
The American $ is so weak right now (especially compared to Norwegian Kroners at an all time high) that I could live like a millionaire if I went to U.S.  :D

Yeah..
1 Norw. kroners its like $5 riight now ?

kemizt

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 02:09:06 PM »
1,40 US $ ~ 1 €
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 03:01:11 PM »
A few things to point out, the dollar has lost over 60% of it's value in the last 6 years. Therefore let's say you have 20,000 in the bank, your 20,000 is now worth 8.000 and for those who shrug their shoulders and retort with well products are very cheap in the U.S, Greenspan has commented that inflation could go into double digits!

The euro set out at about 0.80 dollars to one euro, now it's at 1.40, you know this did not happen by accident, to pt that into context since the euros inception it has increased it's value against the dollar by over 60%

The american economy had been stripped of manufacturing but academics on politicians reassured americans that this was not harm the country because the service sector economy would allow for the wealth to remain. To a certain extent that was true, at least to begin with because having the worlds reserve currency meant that the issuance of more and more dollars could continue unabaited, however the issuance of dollars by the private bank just creates a deeper and deeper debt. Now of course the message has been signaled from politicians and economists alike that the euro will replace the dollar as the world reserve currency. In recent months Venezeula has dumped the dollar, China is threatening to nuke it's treasury bonds, Iran is dumping the dollar. America has been driven further and further into debt and at the same time has been gutted.
Cynthia Mckinney former congress woman questioned the treasurer of the pentagon why there was 3 trillion! unaccounted for in the pentagon's budget, her reply was that she did not know. That figure of 3 trillion has now increased to 4 trillion dollars and this incredible looting seems to have no end point, except at the point where there is nothing left to gut.

For all of those who are so intent on dismissing what I write as pie in the sky nonsense it's also worth pointing out that Joseph Stiglitz former chief economist of the world bank both agreed with the hypothesis of the book confessions of an economic hitman and also warned some 6 months ago that this corporate facism was now being turned on the west. For one such example of this, just look at the massive wholesale of existing roads to private corporations who are then going to toll these roads, what's worse is they only paid peanuts. The texas trans corridor would be a specific example of this, which is brought to you courtesy of the North American Union.

Yet Alan Greenspan is hailed as a hero when he was the FED chairman, the private bank which is sinking America. What's worse in the case of Alan Greenspan, is that he wrote books prior to him becoming employed by the FED, which were completely anti new world order. I know this is a term that seems to generate a lot of eye rolling and snickers but it simply means a global dictatorship in which the middle classes are essentially liquidated and so that only a priviliged few will prosper and those few will monopolise everything through a combination of authoritarianism and just complete control of the markets. In a land which was considered to be the free nation of the world, it is almost becoming an everyday occurence to witness individuals getting tasered while the cops just lust off the power trip and in many cases the victims are dying because they are tasered continuously.

The worst thing about this though, is the fact that I debate with people about what this actually means and I will get ridiculed for suggesting this is necessary in order to bring about a one world government, yet at the same time these so called progressives agree that it would be a good idea because it would solve these problems ...wtf? It's actually depressing to hear the media in unison talking solely about the sub prime market is to blame, that is absolute bs, sure it is part of the problem but it is the banks who have issued more and more credit. It is also the fault of the majority of the public to for gleefully buying things on credit and under this naive impression that they would not be used for pawns i.e. trap people in debt and thus force them into dependancy. Just because someone isn't physically putting their boot into your face doesn't mean they are not attacking you, in actual fact a physical assault is perhaps better than bleeding financially. There is a good chance that a physical wound may heal a financial wound gets deeper and deeper until the banks pull the plug completely.

What's more depressing is that while this is occurring, the west is pushing it's rhetoric towards Iran also. This makes the frontal assault all the more transparent. While news of this seems to be seen as a positive to some because it will help the dollar bounce back, it won't, it will mean yet more government spending on another war, but more damaging it will markedly increase the cost of a barrel of oil, therefore if people think they are getting raped at the moment, that is absolutely nothing compared to what these bastards have in store. One other thing pleas please no one purchase shares in the stock market right now or any time soon. The fact is the banks have attempted to pull the wool over peoples eyes yet again, by attempting to reassure them by pumping into the market hundreds of billions. However even the Times Of London has admitted that this will not change the direction of the stock market, instead it will ensure a slower collapse and thus allows the major shareholders time to reposition their investments.

I know the UK is not going to be hit as hard as the UK but these are bad times for the UK to. The number of house reposessions is going to rocket and the number of people with negative equity....I shudder to think. Man this is fucked up....all we can do is try and wake people up but I know a lot of people don't want to listen until the guillotine is just about to severe their head from their body!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 03:03:23 PM by virtuoso »

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 06:12:37 PM »
Benjamins are losing their swag big time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BANANAS

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 11:38:07 PM »
boo for america... this and the taser incident is just horrible

LOL

BANANAS

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 11:38:40 PM »
Benjamins are losing their swag big time.

thats why they got the purp baby! u see the purple?!