Author Topic: Sikotic i got a n idea  (Read 388 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sikotic i got a n idea
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2007, 04:56:08 AM »
I used to run outside, but it fucked my knees up. With the treadmill, I have no knee problems anymore. It can get boring, but I always got the iPod on shuffle and the TV is playing so I don't get that bored.

You probably had the wrong kind of shoe for surface you ran on. I used to get knee pains before, especially if I ran on asphalt, but after I got new sneakers with the proper cushioning it's been all good, I run where ever without knee pains.
i do every thing in pumas

Aa, but which ones? (Rhetorical, don't answer that.) I'm sure Puma's line of running shoes offers models with varying cushioning. You don't go with the looks of the shoe when you pick a pair for running.
those ones that the nascar drivers wear

Shit, I wouldn't go jogging in driving shoes, shit's sure to get your legs messed up.

It wasn't the shoes, I even bought new ones because I thought that was the problem. i've had knee problems since playing sports in Jr. High. When I run fo rlong periods of time or on a frequent basis, I get a lot of pain.

The treadmill has spring which have a little give. My knees thank me.

Oh well then that makes sense. I fucked my left knee up in the army, shit acts up sometimes too. Not often, but still.

Sikotic™

Re: Sikotic i got a n idea
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2007, 06:18:08 PM »
^^Maybe you have water in your knee.
Eh.....maybe.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE