Author Topic: University of Florida student Tasered at Kerry forum (wtf ? )  (Read 899 times)

Elano

University of Florida student Tasered at Kerry forum (wtf ? )
« on: September 17, 2007, 11:44:05 PM »
I'm speechless

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: University of Florida student Tasered at Kerry forum (wtf ? )
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 10:53:36 PM »
I'm speechless

Yea man this was fucked up.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 06:04:36 AM »
John Kerry's dumb ass said he didn't know the kid was being tased.  ::)

Fucking punk ass cops...the biggest gang in the nation.

bez

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 06:08:25 AM »
I watched this the other day and was outraged. Ok so the kid is a bit of a fool but what happened to free speech?

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 09:01:01 AM »
Its messed up but even that kid was starting to annoy me when he was raising his voice and hyperventilating on the mic.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 09:23:46 AM »
that nigga shouldnt have been tryin to fight them pigs off of him, but they was wrong for takin him in custody in first place.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 11:09:38 AM »
It takes 19 cops and a taser gun to bring down a University student...lmao

bicoastal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 12:23:42 PM »
excessive force in my opinion. this is why internationally america is perceived the way it is. it's not reallllllllly the land of the free. we don't realllllly have freedom of speech... maybe more so than other countries but the word free in america doesn't match up with webster's definition.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 12:40:47 PM »
haha @ the stupid kid, the fucker deserved it
I hate when little shitheads like this talk shit and resist arrest then cry about it later.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 06:09:45 PM »
If they shot this faggot in the head then I bet you would never have another problem like this again.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2007, 07:34:27 AM »
Tasers are safe.  You can taser the fuck out of somebody and it does no damage.  He wanted to get out of line when they told him that the Senator wasn't taking any more questions, he wanted to take it to a level of rebellion... so 'fuck em!  He got tasered.  Oh well.  He'll fucking get over it. 

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2007, 08:44:55 AM »

You call yourselves american and yet you ignore the fact that these actions are in direct violation of the consitution. The constitution is what has made America and ignoring it, is what will break America. As for this idea that you can taser someone constantly this is open public torture, this is a weapon that leaves the victim with temporary paralysis and then when the person who is shocked is still paralysed then they taser them again because they were ignoring "orders". As a matter of fact not only is it open public torture, it is also deadly. You are either naive or just lying compulsively when you say that tasers can not kill people. They are responsible for killing hundreds of people a year, the body was not meant to be shocked like that! common sense would tell you that those with weak hearts could be potential victims and yet you just lie!. This is just a sad indictment of American people today and to suggest he deserves to be tasered for asking a question. You must have a deep seated belief that these politicians are on a higher plateua to individuals and thus should be treated with a god like respect. How dare those scum bag cops attack and intimidate anyone! and how dare those other cops just stand by and not intervene.

Yet you have been so mesmorised by what your great leaders tell you, that you will display cognitive dissonance at the drop of the hat, i.e. they tell you to castigate and loathe another nation for police tactics and just like slaves you will do exactly that, decrying the actions but then turn full circle and defend these despicable actions!. The only explanation for this behaviour is you have been brain damaged by all of the mindlessness which you have been force fed and consumed.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2007, 11:27:32 AM »
^True.  And now its "legal" to tase children as well.  >:(

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2007, 12:18:15 PM »
You call yourselves american and yet you ignore the fact that these actions are in direct violation of the consitution. The constitution is what has made America and ignoring it, is what will break America. As for this idea that you can taser someone constantly this is open public torture, this is a weapon that leaves the victim with temporary paralysis and then when the person who is shocked is still paralysed then they taser them again because they were ignoring "orders". As a matter of fact not only is it open public torture, it is also deadly. You are either naive or just lying compulsively when you say that tasers can not kill people. They are responsible for killing hundreds of people a year, the body was not meant to be shocked like that! common sense would tell you that those with weak hearts could be potential victims and yet you just lie!. This is just a sad indictment of American people today and to suggest he deserves to be tasered for asking a question. You must have a deep seated belief that these politicians are on a higher plateua to individuals and thus should be treated with a god like respect. How dare those scum bag cops attack and intimidate anyone! and how dare those other cops just stand by and not intervene.

Yet you have been so mesmorised by what your great leaders tell you, that you will display cognitive dissonance at the drop of the hat, i.e. they tell you to castigate and loathe another nation for police tactics and just like slaves you will do exactly that, decrying the actions but then turn full circle and defend these despicable actions!. The only explanation for this behaviour is you have been brain damaged by all of the mindlessness which you have been force fed and consumed.

haha, you're insane
but you might be right, I think that if someone doesn't want to leave someone else's property or be arrested they shouldn't have to!  People should do what they want.  Let's get rid of cops and rules all together while we're at it.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 12:38:17 PM by Knuckles »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2007, 12:28:30 PM »
Your analogy is terrible he wasn't trespassing, he wasn't being violent, or threatening. Questions were allowed to be asked, he asked a question and for that question they are trying to arrest him. Do you not understand that they are spitting on not just his rights under the first amendment but to everyones right, yes your's included?.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 12:30:57 PM by virtuoso »