Author Topic: 50 Cent Accuses Kanye's Label of Rigging Sales (yes another 50 vs kanye thread)  (Read 1103 times)

Elano

As the final verdict, and possible coffin nail in 50 Cent's career looms -- thanks to a promise stating he would quit music if his album Curtis was outsold by Kanye West's Graduation -- the Queens, NY born rapper has stepped forward, refuting initial sales counts with a few conspiracy theories, claiming Kanye's record label rigged his competition's burgeoning statistics. "They could have only one scan and have it count four times," 50 Cent told Brit magazine Uncut, New York's Daily News reports. "West's entire career hasn't sold half what I sold on my first album… "He's never had a fraction of the sales 50 Cent has." Inciting further speculation with the cancellation of his European tour yesterday, 50 Cent will be delivered the decisive news tomorrow when the Billboard charts finally drop. Stay tuned for the final score!

$Eg2$

50 is  :'(

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
he is fuckin retarded.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thats nothing new, ever since they set the release date, he said to watch how Def Jam will be buying records.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Thats nothing new, ever since they set the release date, he said to watch how Def Jam will be buying records.

Nah he said this like 2 weeks after.

And everyone says it.

And he wouldn't be saying this if he was winning.

And Def Jam don't do that shit.

ai002h

• Muthafuckin' OG
So now we know what happens when 50 loses..he whines like a lil bitch.

KlevaThug

• 'G'
So now we know what happens when 50 loses..he whines like a lil bitch.

Now I'm not a fan of 50 or the gay -unit, but to be far here , THEY BOTH WHINE & CRY LIKE LIL BITCHES,  LOL !!!  ;D
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 01:44:23 PM by KlevaThug »

KlevaThug

• 'G'
DOUBLE POST , MY BAD :-[

Matty

lol @ 50 again, moaning about it shouldn't of been possible based on his previous sales compared to kanye's. maybe 50's album didn't sell as well because his albums have got worse and worse and his singles weren't as good and didn't blow up like before. maybe kanye caught some buzz and had some good singles and actually put out a nice album and people bought it up based on that. maybe people bought it to spite 50 feeling that his album wasn't good enough to support so supported the opposition. maybe def jam did buy up a few copies of mr west's graduation but he still would of won the sales race anyway...

da_notorious_mack

didnt 50 order interscope to buy up 300,000 copies of Curtis???

Okka

What the fuck is wrong with 50?  ::) He retarded or somethin, them steroids got his head fuckd up (it's very sad)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Poor loser. Ok, I can imagine him being upset, but he should't have made himself look like a fucking idiot, with all those lame excuses. Instead of threatening other people to buy his cd's, he should take a good look at himself and start caring about the quality of music he's dropping. Because 50 already said he didn't care about the music anymore, Kanye definetly deserved to top 50 in sales.

Trauma-san

Only a dumbass thinks that record companies actually buy their own cd's.  Yeah; they're going to go blow 3 million dollars to make 50 look good.  Come on.  He probably hasn't made 3 million dollars off the cd, period.  The numbers are pretty legit, the shit is looked over by a team of folks who watch the statistics, anything that doesn't look right is looked into.  It just doesn't work like that, but people with small minds jump to that conclusion really early.

It counts each cd as it's scanned.  You can't make it scan 4 times.  If it did, it would charge you 4 times.  They don't base it off of albums ordered or shipped, it's off of what's scanned.  Interscope can't just go down and fake buying 300,000 cd's at wal-mart, it'd throw up a red flag.  Yeah; half of his entire sales came from 1 store in l.a.  Come on man. 

Mygla

I understand that 50's upset... but he's probably doing something important all the time, he's not out seeing the extreme buzz Kanye's been getting the last few months ;D

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 is such a bad loser. He oughta just face it - Kanye made better music than him, thus he sold more.