Author Topic: The Official 2007/08 Champions League Thread  (Read 3951 times)

Elano

Elano

Re: The Official 2007/08 Champions League Thread
« Reply #286 on: April 29, 2008, 10:41:31 PM »
@ HENRY  :psych:

:D

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #287 on: April 30, 2008, 02:10:20 AM »
footballed to death but Barca just couldn't finish....

not a direct quote but it was something like this:

ITV: "You're not going to win a game with chances after chances, you have to use the Man Utd approach, let them attack and your opportunity will come"

wtf!?!?!

also, why is it Old Trafford has the "best" atmosphere? nobody knows what the fuck any of you're singing. same goes for in the pub after the game... lmao.

bez

« Reply #288 on: April 30, 2008, 05:48:11 AM »
well done Man utd, deserve to be there.

COME ON CHELSEA!!!!!!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #289 on: April 30, 2008, 11:58:03 AM »
<a href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch/v/QzYij5CWYUk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://uk.youtube.com/watch/v/QzYij5CWYUk</a>

Follow, follow, follow coz united are going to moscow.
There will be thousands of and we'll be pissed out our heads
coz united are going to moscow !

ITV: "You're not going to win a game with chances after chances, you have to use the Man Utd approach, let them attack and your opportunity will come"

wtf!?!?!

also, why is it Old Trafford has the "best" atmosphere? nobody knows what the fuck any of you're singing. same goes for in the pub after the game... lmao.

lol i can hear the songs clearly but maybe its  because i know them all, its different when your there. Even on tv i can clearly hear the words.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 01:00:57 PM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Invincible

« Reply #290 on: April 30, 2008, 05:39:12 PM »
Would rather of had Liverpool in the final but never mind.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #291 on: May 01, 2008, 12:37:48 AM »
<a href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch/v/QzYij5CWYUk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://uk.youtube.com/watch/v/QzYij5CWYUk</a>

wtf!?!?!

lol i can hear the songs clearly but maybe its  because i know them all, its different when your there. Even on tv i can clearly hear the words.

when the United fans were singing in the pub on Tuesday you couldn't tell what they said, only key words like United, Ronaldo and Twats...

Valley Parade > Old Trafford

Elano

« Reply #292 on: May 01, 2008, 02:46:55 AM »
I'm happy for lampard

Elano

« Reply #293 on: May 01, 2008, 02:59:12 AM »
Lampard's extra-time penalty helped the Stamford Bridge club to a 4-3 aggregate victory over Liverpool and the Chelsea boss said: "Frank is a brave man.

"Frank was very close to his mother and what has happened to him over the last few days has not been easy.

"He played extremely well and is a little bit happy now."

On his return from compassionate leave, the midfielder calmly converted his spot kick before wheeling away on an emotional celebration.

After kissing the black armband worn in tribute to his mother, Pat, he pointed to his father, Frank senior, in the crowd in a sentimental moment.

Lampard walked from the pitch to tumultuous applause when he was replaced by Andriy Shevchenko shortly before the final whistle.

And Grant added: "It was his decision to play and he played extremely well. We spoke about it yesterday and it was decided he should play then."

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #294 on: May 01, 2008, 05:11:18 AM »

wtf!?!?!

when the United fans were singing in the pub on Tuesday you couldn't tell what they said, only key words like United, Ronaldo and Twats...

Valley Parade > Old Trafford

Rugby Park > The rest

[img]

bez

« Reply #295 on: May 01, 2008, 06:49:58 AM »
gettin Chelsea!!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #296 on: May 01, 2008, 01:50:52 PM »

glad its chelsea, liverpool didnt even deserve to get out of the group. United are the only unbeaten team left and hopefully it will stay that way

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Invincible

« Reply #297 on: May 01, 2008, 04:27:45 PM »

glad its chelsea, liverpool didnt even deserve to get out of the group. United are the only unbeaten team left and hopefully it will stay that way

Makes sense. We deserve to be here as we are champions whereas Chelsea are not. I hope we win it for that purpose and as a supporter, obviously.

Lets not have any posts saying United weren't champions when they last won it. I am fully aware.