Author Topic: Damn... My best friend just joined the British Navy  (Read 290 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Damn... My best friend just joined the British Navy
« on: September 19, 2007, 03:34:39 AM »
Well, I may have made a lot of mistakes in my life, but maybe Allah was protecting me from a lot worse.  I remember I was considering joining the army in early 2001 at the end of the Clinton presidency.  I had taken the tests and was just about to sign my life away when I changed my mind because I was just getting into Islam at the time and didn't feel I was patriotic enough to be in the military.

Well, I have a best friend who is a british citizen but had been trying to make it here in the midwest of america for a few years.  He's a Muslim too, his family is origionally from Nigeria.  He's a hard-working, broadly intelligent brother and he is well liked by just about anyone he meets.  But for one reason or another, sometimes through no fault of his own, his life has always been a terrible mess. 

I helped him get set up to move back to Europe earlier this year because his family thought it was best for him cause he was caught up in a bad relationship here. 

But as often happens when we think we are helping a matter we often make things worse.  Cause now this African Muslim brother has now gone off and joined the sam same military that colonized his home country and subjugated damn near all of Africa over the past 400 years!  What an aweful historical institution for him to be a part of!

But I know he's seeking the stability he's never really been able to have in his life, and he thinks the navy will give that to him.  I know that may look appealing to him but had I joined the military back at the beggining of 2001, I would have signed a 2 year contract and probably ended up in both the Afgan and Iraq war!  That would have been a nightmare! 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Damn... My best friend just joined the British Navy
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 07:52:35 AM »
 Cause now this African Muslim brother has now gone off and joined the sam same military that colonized his home country and subjugated damn near all of Africa over the past 400 years!  What an aweful historical institution for him to be a part of!

The African Muslim who is only a Muslim because 200 years ago the Sokoto Caliphate explained to the conquered slaves of Nigeria that they couldn't be enslaved if they converted to Islam? This guy wouldn't even have been a Muslim is the Arabs didn't practise the same style of divide and conquer that the British did so well. Clearly enforced Islam is working on the kid since he can't find stability in the Quran but needs the low life British Navy to help.

Of course I don't even believe this story or anything else you say, because you are a character just spreading stupid ideologies.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 09:20:10 AM »
good on him for wanting to be the best

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 09:47:09 AM »
i know a guy in the navy, him and his mates are fucking crazy idiots

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 10:16:48 AM »

The African Muslim who is only a Muslim because 200 years ago the Sokoto Caliphate explained to the conquered slaves of Nigeria that they couldn't be enslaved if they converted to Islam? This guy wouldn't even have been a Muslim is the Arabs didn't practise the same style of divide and conquer that the British did so well. Clearly enforced Islam is working on the kid since he can't find stability in the Quran but needs the low life British Navy to help.

Of course I don't even believe this story or anything else you say, because you are a character just spreading stupid ideologies.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 02:20:57 PM »

And what ideology is that?

BANANAS

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 05:18:48 PM »
bryan just cuz you sponsored him at 80 cents a month for some muslim chairty drive doesnt make him a real black friend, nice try though.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 06:52:38 PM »

^^That is a complete lie.  You could of atleast gone to wikipedia and done a search on the sokoto caliphate and looked for any reference to Arabs ruling as a Sokoto Caliphate over Nigerians, or Arabs ever ruling over Nigeria at all for that matter.

So your post was either made out of ignorance, or you purposely lied to confuse people and muddy the truth of Nigeria's rich Islamic history.

I'm going to say that your post was a result of both ignorance and a clear intention to confuse people.  Because anytime I say anything about crimes the Western Empires have commited against humanity you take it as a front to Christianity and try to post something comparable against Islam, even if you have to lie to draw the comparison.  Then you just hope that the readers at the forum are to ignorant to notice, or atleast lack the motivation to even do the most basic research that would easily uncover your lies.

Just so people know, the Arab Caliphate never reached as far as West Africa.   The West Africans interacted with Arabs through trade, and were always impressed by the honesty and consistency of the Islamic trade network, it's compacity to network all the way from the Sahara to Asian markets, and the West Africans marvelled at the piety of the Muslim businessmen who would stop everything they were doing 5 times a day for prayer. 

First, the wealthy traders converted to Islam in West Africa, and then it's influence spread to the other ranks of society as they began imitating the religious practices of the Muslims.

As far as the false suggestion that there was an Arab Sokoto Caliphate in Nigeria, people should know that Arabs never ruled over Nigeria, and that the Kalifates of Arabia never reached as far as Nigeria and West Africa.  Even the Islamic Ottoman Empire (lead by the Turks from 1400 to 1900) at its height did not attempt to extend all the way to Nigeria and West Africa. 

Arab led Caliphates met with African Muslim leaders mostly by way of Morroco.   For example, a combined force of West African blacks and North African Arabs brought Islam to Europe and ruled over Spain from 800 to 1400.  An Arab named Abdur-Rahman was the most famous Kalifah of Spain, and he came from the Omeyyad dynasty of Syria, which has its roots in Kalifah of Muwawiyah from regions and times dating back to the Prophets era in Mekkah. 

Lastly, the only other significant Arab led Kalifate in Africa was the Mamalikes of Egypt, who passed off the Kalifah to the Ottoman Turks in 1500, and neither of these groups ever attempted to extend all the way to Nigeria.

I rest my case.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 07:26:17 PM by Abdul-Infinite Is Back »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BANANAS

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 06:59:15 PM »

you purposely lied to confuse people and muddy the truth of Nigeria's rich Islamic history.

shame on you shallow. trying to muddy nigerias rich islamic history like that....so typical of your imperialistic race

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 10:55:29 PM »

^^That is a complete lie.  You could of atleast gone to wikipedia and done a search on the sokoto caliphate and looked for any reference to Arabs ruling as a Sokoto Caliphate over Nigerians, or Arabs ever ruling over Nigeria at all for that matter.

So your post was either made out of ignorance, or you purposely lied to confuse people and muddy the truth of Nigeria's rich Islamic history.

I'm going to say that your post was a result of both ignorance and a clear intention to confuse people.  Because anytime I say anything about crimes the Western Empires have commited against humanity you take it as a front to Christianity and try to post something comparable against Islam, even if you have to lie to draw the comparison.  Then you just hope that the readers at the forum are to ignorant to notice, or atleast lack the motivation to even do the most basic research that would easily uncover your lies.

Just so people know, the Arab Caliphate never reached as far as West Africa.   The West Africans interacted with Arabs through trade, and were always impressed by the honesty and consistency of the Islamic trade network, it's compacity to network all the way from the Sahara to Asian markets, and the West Africans marvelled at the piety of the Muslim businessmen who would stop everything they were doing 5 times a day for prayer. 

First, the wealthy traders converted to Islam in West Africa, and then it's influence spread to the other ranks of society as they began imitating the religious practices of the Muslims.

As far as the false suggestion that there was an Arab Sokoto Caliphate in Nigeria, people should know that Arabs never ruled over Nigeria, and that the Kalifates of Arabia never reached as far as Nigeria and West Africa.  Even the Islamic Ottoman Empire (lead by the Turks from 1400 to 1900) at its height did not attempt to extend all the way to Nigeria and West Africa. 

Arab led Caliphates met with African Muslim leaders mostly by way of Morroco.   For example, a combined force of West African blacks and North African Arabs brought Islam to Europe and ruled over Spain from 800 to 1400.  An Arab named Abdur-Rahman was the most famous Kalifah of Spain, and he came from the Omeyyad dynasty of Syria, which has its roots in Kalifah of Muwawiyah from regions and times dating back to the Prophets era in Mekkah. 

Lastly, the only other significant Arab led Kalifate in Africa was the Mamalikes of Egypt, who passed off the Kalifah to the Ottoman Turks in 1500, and neither of these groups ever attempted to extend all the way to Nigeria.

I rest my case.

Where did I say the Sokoto Caliphate was Arabic? I said "This guy wouldn't even have been a Muslim if the Arabs didn't practise the same style of divide and conquer that the British did so well". The arabs adopted that style from past empires. The British did it well. The Fulani discovered it from the Muslim Arabs and used it to take over Nigeria and force people to convert.

Thank God (and Jesus and the Holy Spirit) that Jesus has already reached 40% of current Nigerians. It's only a matter of time until the Light shines through all of Nigeria.

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2007, 09:35:38 AM »
"Thank God (and Jesus and the Holy Spirit) that Jesus has already reached 40% of current Nigerians. It's only a matter of time until the Light shines through all of Nigeria."

(I guess ur from America.)
LOL keep dreaming buddy. Christianity is dead. I live in Europe. Only like 40 % of its population are real christians   The term "Holy Spirit" does not even appear in the Bible. And ur Jesus is the council of nicea Jesus. The fake one.
Us muslims have the real Jesus. The prophet of God. 
Oh, Northern Nigeria will remain islamic. Just like southern Nigeria always has been christian. Ur "HOly Ghost" wont change that

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2007, 09:36:58 AM »

you purposely lied to confuse people and muddy the truth of Nigeria's rich Islamic history.

shame on you shallow. trying to muddy nigerias rich islamic history like that....so typical of your imperialistic race

Ey b , put a banana up in ur puss and shut up already. COWARD

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2007, 09:59:39 AM »
"Thank God (and Jesus and the Holy Spirit) that Jesus has already reached 40% of current Nigerians. It's only a matter of time until the Light shines through all of Nigeria."

(I guess ur from America.)
LOL keep dreaming buddy. Christianity is dead. I live in Europe. Only like 40 % of its population are real christians   The term "Holy Spirit" does not even appear in the Bible. And ur Jesus is the council of nicea Jesus. The fake one.
Oh, Northern Nigeria will remain islamic. Just like southern Nigeria always has been christian. Ur "HOly Ghost" wont change that

This isn't worth a public response.

For The Record The Holy Spirit is mentioned in the Gospels and you can find it in various places. John 14 and and Matthew 12 for example.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 10:14:52 AM by Shallow »

Facez

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2007, 10:20:06 AM »
The term "Holy Spirit" does not even appear in the Bible.

Yes it does, who told you that it doesnt?, Holy spirit appears in the old testament and new. here are a few examples

Psalm 51:11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

Isaiah 63:10 But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

Isaiah 63:11 Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

And ur Jesus is the council of nicea Jesus. The fake one.

Really?