Author Topic: New DJ Premier blogpost! Some incredible information inside!  (Read 521 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
New DJ Premier blogpost! Some incredible information inside!
« on: September 19, 2007, 11:42:40 AM »
Ooh Wee!! Can't wait to hear all the Premier produced track coming in the future!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DJ Premier blog - Sept. 19, 2007

OK FOLKS !…….OCTOBER 9th ,2007 !!!!! I WILL BE GIVING BIRTH TO MY FIRST BABY !!!!! (OH I'M SORRY….NOT THAT KIND) I mean The Birth of my first street album for the world of HIP-HOP ! ME AND BIGGEST GORD and YEAR ROUND RECORDS will release the NYGz("WELCOME 2 G-DOM") which by the way will be available on CD, DOUBLE-VINYL, and 12'inch Single….We keep it true to our Vinyl Collectors who think that all labels have abandoned them due to the uprising of Digital Formats(SERATO,iPODS,CDJ's,etc) but NOOOO!

We don't get down like that …Me being the purist that I am, I still go to FAT BEATS, BIG CITY RECORDS,A-1,TSL,TURNTABLE LAB,and if you ever go to LA, you gotta go to AMOEBA)…I COULD SET UP A SLEEPING BAG THERE AND DIGG FOR DAYS WITHOUT EVEN TAKIN A SHOWER…CUZ IM DIRTY……………….

Movin' On……I must again apologize for takin' so long to respond to all of your friend requests and e-mails, but as always, I have another EXCUSE…

I have been in the studio hard body having surgery with the beats so that you the consumer can be excited about looking forward to spending your money on QUALITY MUSIC AGAIN !!! Also, I hired an assistant to help me cut down on me takin' so long with all this music….Believe it or not, I never had an assistant in my entire career and let me tell ya…..You get the right one workin' for you, and everything seems to run like new…Big Up to my new assistant Jeff—(aka-"GEMCRATES")…..This dude is a DJ,makes beats,and knows HIP-HOP inside and out….i am so blessed to have him in my life to add on to the rise of our TEAM WIN…..

So lemme tell you what has been goin on these past months…Well let's start with BIG SHUG of the GANG STARR FOUNDATION…STREET CHAMP IS IN STORES NOW !!! Every true head should have this album in their collection..

BIG UP TO MOSS for a job well done….

NYGz….OCTOBER 9TH………NYGz….OCTOBER 9th….NYGz….October 9th….

BIG UP TO TRAFFIC for distributing this Album….Now just so you all understand..this is the PRE-ALBUM before the official LP which I will fully produce(PROS N CONS)….due early 2008…..Next Up will be BLAQ POET from QUEENSBRIDGE…I know I have said it before but He is the Hardest MC out right now !!! I am not bullshittin'!!! He is the Hardest !!! he will be dropping a Pre-Album I am releasing (called the BLAQ-PRINT) which we will finish in about a week from now….It features all of the rare songs that set his career into the 21st Century and man do we have some Heat for the Streets !!! I will never let my fans down on anything that comes out from YEAR ROUND RECORDS and WORKS OF MART….I will retire before I ruin the Culture…..

Also I wanna Welcome to the YEAR ROUND RECORDS FAMILY from HOUSTON,TEXAS….KHALEEL….I had to get a true rapper from my original hometown, and he is it….Shout out to TREY, and HL ROCK for the hook-up….

His album will be finished in about a month and it is a BANGER !!! NICKY JAVAS is on the way….Matter of fact….dont forget, if you have SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO(or know someone who does) check out me and my CO-HOST BIG SHUG every Friday night (12midnite-2am EST) on HIP HOP NATION

Which is CHANNEL 40…We are the only ones who are truly Breakin' records on the Underground the Right Way…NO ONE IS DOIN IT LIKE US !!! Also, i will finally be goin' in with TEF and M.O.P. to finish his loooooong awaited album(CONTRABAND) which I have been producing for quite a while, but hey, when it is right, THEN IT IS READY….and WELCOME HOME ROYCE da 5'9"…..I have 3 songs left and then we will release his album that I am Executive Producing (Plus 6 premier joints on that one)…

So NYGz….DID I MENTION OCTOBER 9th?(LOL)….We are shootin' tha video this Saturday and Sunday (Sept. 22,23) in NYC and I will do my parts on Tuesday Sept. 24th) for the new single I just Produced called…………………….

"YA DAYZ R 'D"….The 12 inch is in stores now and it features the Unreleased B-Side feat. Blaq Poet(N.H.B.---Nigga,Ho,Bitch) which addressed the whole Don Imus,Al Sharpton,Jesse Jackson,Russell Simmons,Oprah Winfrey,bullshit regarding our language in Hip Hop and anything else regarding our youth)…and shout out to EMILE for the BONUS CUT "What Kinda Life"….i will continue to press up vinyl till all pressing plants are extinct….

OK, new stuff I am also workin on….Scarface,Fat Joe,Smiley da Ghetto Child,Ali Vegas,Rhymefest,Money B(Digital Underground),TERMANOLOGY,iLL BILL(Nonphixion),SHOWBIZ & AG,F.A.B.I.D. and finally I will be releasing a series of Instrumental LP's from my old vaults of beats that no one ever used and I will have new ones along with it….I gotta come up with a name for them…I'm pretty good with titles so it will come to me…and DAMN I 4 GOT !!! I am back to work on the DJ PREMIER solo ALBUM….(MAN OF FEW WORDS)…I might change the title since I talk too damn much these days…but for now, that is still the title(MAN WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE LINEUP FOR THAT ONE)...OOH WEE !!!

BY THE WAY I will be touring Canada from SEPTEMBER 20, thru 24th)…I will be doing a DJ TOUR in (OTTOWA,ON.-20th),(MONTREAL,QC-21),

(N. Hamilton,ON-22),(TORONTO,ON-23)…..Then Back to the Program……….

NYGz OCTOBER 9……..NYGz OCTOBER 9….NYGz OCTOBER 9………

As My man HeadQcourterz would say….HEAD UP,EYES AND EARS OPEN !

WORD IZ BOND !

DJ PREMIER

d-nice

Re: New DJ Premier blogpost! Some incredible information inside!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 11:44:58 AM »
We have not heard Scarface and Premo since the Moment Of Truth album.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 11:53:40 AM »
Yess now i know what I'll be doing this Weekend!!!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 01:28:45 PM »
What about Teflon??? Wasn't Premier supposed to help him out with his CD???

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 01:46:53 PM »
What about Teflon??? Wasn't Premier supposed to help him out with his CD???

Also, i will finally be goin' in with TEF and M.O.P. to finish his loooooong awaited album(CONTRABAND) which I have been producing for quite a while, but hey, when it is right, THEN IT IS READY….

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 01:54:50 PM »
^Props, I didn't notice that even though I read almost the whole thing.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 04:44:39 PM »
This is awesome, mad props.  Primo doesn't know how to drop wack shit.  His style has evolved, but it's natural - never forced, and it's still true to the game.  Can't wait for all this dope music!!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 04:45:14 PM »
HIPHOP HIPHOP HIPHOP, Premo and I and many others share it's love,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 05:12:38 PM »
if anyone can start uppin Primo's "Live from Headcourterz" program on Sirius Satellite Radio, it would be VERY MUCH appreciated...

Primo stopped posting them on his blog cause the RIAA started gettin on his ass  >:(

peace

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 06:34:56 PM »
i'm pretty excited about all those release, i can't wait for tef and NYG'z. BTW, was black poet from the screwball group?

davida.b.

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 06:39:29 PM »
Waiting on that fucking solo album....

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 04:03:19 AM »
*off topic* i dont kno, but Premo aint no legend if u ask me.  hes just an old muthafucka who make "BEATS" (theres a difference), its tha SAME sound and tha SAME hook, from drums 2 guitars.  tha nigga been in tha game 4 almost as long as Dre, and even Dre changes his sound a lil' bit every so often but Premo dont.  i aint hatin on tha man, cuz i can respect his longevity in tha game but Premo is just anotha Aesop Rock if u ask me- he just stayed around longer.  he was cool/refreshing wen he came out but 20 years later ALL his shit sounds tha same.
I only fuck with 10's

Okka

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 04:32:09 AM »
Dope news, ssup with M.O.P.? They workin on a new album or somethin, they still with G-Unit?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2007, 09:43:43 AM »
*off topic* i dont kno, but Premo aint no legend if u ask me.  hes just an old muthafucka who make "BEATS" (theres a difference), its tha SAME sound and tha SAME hook, from drums 2 guitars.  tha nigga been in tha game 4 almost as long as Dre, and even Dre changes his sound a lil' bit every so often but Premo dont.  i aint hatin on tha man, cuz i can respect his longevity in tha game but Premo is just anotha Aesop Rock if u ask me- he just stayed around longer.  he was cool/refreshing wen he came out but 20 years later ALL his shit sounds tha same.

You gotta like those scratched beat. Primo has evolved but always stayed true to his style. Cop the greatest hits you will see the evolution of his sound

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2007, 09:52:44 AM »
Royce Is Coming !!
Royce Is Coming !!
Royce Is Coming !!
Royce Is Coming !!
Royce Is Coming !!
Royce Is Coming !!
......I need that Album!!