Author Topic: Zeitgeist Movie  (Read 121 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Zeitgeist Movie
« on: September 19, 2007, 12:33:50 PM »
www.zeitgeistmovie.com

please check it out. will discuss when some more heads have seen it.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Zeitgeist Movie
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 12:35:31 PM »
www.zeitgeistmovie.com

please check it out. will discuss when some more heads have seen it.

-T

this  was in the TOT thread long time ago, its a bunch of the top conspiracy theories in one, i remember lotta heads sayiin the religous stuff was all bull shit n made up

great movie though

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

everlast1986

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 12:37:52 PM »
I think theres been a couple of threads on this here but i definetly reccomend this to anyone that hasn't seen it yet if you have the time.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 12:40:28 PM »
i don't think it's saying that religion is bullshit and made up at all. it's not that simple.

it's saying that the christian legend has origins in many other things in the past and is actually the story of the cycle of existence happening right before our eyes over and over again...like for example:

Our galaxy is smaller spheres revolving around a bigger sphere right? Look at the SMALLEST form of existence: an atom or molecule. What is an atom or a molecule? protons and neutrons revolving around a nucleus. smaller spheres revolving around a bigger sphere. now is our galaxy fake/bullshit because atoms had that going on in the first place? No, it just shows you that the tapestry of existence is beautiful in ways we don't even fully perceive and that rich people/organizations use spirituality/religion as a way to control us and turn us against each other and get money etc.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 12:42:21 PM »
the above discussed stuff only pertains to like half an hour or so of the film, it's about WAY more stuff

and I don't see it as 'conspiracy theory' stuff at all. Why is to so hard to believe the obvious: the richest people in the world know each other and communicate in regards to what they would like to see happen in the world. That's the truth, how is it conspiracy theory paranoia or far fetched or anything, you know?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 12:44:12 PM »
i don't think it's saying that religion is bullshit and made up at all. it's not that simple.

it's saying that the christian legend has origins in many other things in the past and is actually the story of the cycle of existence happening right before our eyes over and over again...like for example:

Our galaxy is smaller spheres revolving around a bigger sphere right? Look at the SMALLEST form of existence: an atom or molecule. What is an atom or a molecule? protons and neutrons revolving around a nucleus. smaller spheres revolving around a bigger sphere. now is our galaxy fake/bullshit because atoms had that going on in the first place? No, it just shows you that the tapestry of existence is beautiful in ways we don't even fully perceive and that rich people/organizations use spirituality/religion as a way to control us and turn us against each other and get money etc.

-T

no i ment the whole conspiracy theory of religion was bull shit i remember virtosuo or sumbody  was sayin that it had no back n it was juz made up for instance i heard the buddhist , greek n roman god smiliarities arnt true n they was juz tongue twisting

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 01:07:10 PM »
 That's what I'm saying...it's not saying religion's a conspiracy but rather saying that all religions basically have the same historical and moral beliefs and organizations try to turn people against each other by convincing us that what some of us believe is soooo different than what others believe so we war and shit and are distracted from positively progressing society.

It's not tongue twisting, that stuff has historical backing. It's not just this film that has these ideas but this film is a convenient, easily accessed, free, good small encapsulation of alot of these ideas.

That stuff about the constellations for example, completely true.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 10:25:54 PM »
The stuff about the religion is way off. The stuff about the One world government and everything was on point.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 11:24:21 PM »
Movie was on point.