Author Topic: AMG Birthday Bash w/DJ Quik & More  (Read 404 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
AMG Birthday Bash w/DJ Quik & More
« on: September 19, 2007, 07:24:04 PM »
Just posted by Quik via a MySpace bulletin:

You're invited to pop bottles with The Fixxers in honor of AMG on Saturday, September 22, 2007 at Cin[e]space in Hollywood. The party will be hosted by Maurice Green and Quik.

6353 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90028

Doors open at 9:00 PM

Dopeisjay

Re: AMG Birthday Bash w/DJ Quik & More
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 07:36:29 PM »
Yeah I've ran into this like a few days ago.. Also.. I think I heard them announcing this on power 106 last night.. Amg was talkin.. And he also mentioned they're new artist "Kay L" has a hot single out now called "Go to work" prod by the Fixxers.. Witch was posted yesterday.. But there was a song playing while that lil comercial thing.. It sounded like one of those 80's electric keybords on it.. And it was a real nice beat.. I'm guessin it was by the fixxers.. And also had that 808 type bass on this track aswell..

maxpowers

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 08:00:08 PM »
How old is AMG?

~Lucien~

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 08:29:10 PM »
How old is AMG?

AMG (born Jason Lewis in Cleveland, Ohio on September 29, 1970

marcin1712

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 05:40:20 AM »
AMG leave country and leave Dj Quik alone, so he can do real good fonky sound - this is birhday surprise that AMg could do for us :P

Dopeisjay

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 09:05:47 PM »
Yeah but yall gotta see that I mean.. AMG is the only dude who has stayed down with Quik since way back in the day.. I mean.. Yeah they've had they're problems in the past.. But they put it behind them.. Also another thing when Quik was locked up.. And got out.. Who was the dude to pick him up?.. AMG.. I mean.. Now that's a true homeboy..  Right there.. And I'm glad Quik and Amg are making a collabo album.. amg is dope when it comes to rappin and shit..

beltre

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2007, 07:03:01 AM »
Yeah but yall gotta see that I mean.. AMG is the only dude who has stayed down with Quik since way back in the day.. I mean.. Yeah they've had they're problems in the past.. But they put it behind them.. Also another thing when Quik was locked up.. And got out.. Who was the dude to pick him up?.. AMG.. I mean.. Now that's a true homeboy..  Right there.. And I'm glad Quik and Amg are making a collabo album.. amg is dope when it comes to rappin and shit..

Curiosity gets the best of me...

What problems did they have? I thought they were cool with each from the beginning?

Dopeisjay

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2007, 08:35:25 AM »
well from whati know.. is this.. back in the day.. they had a lil somethin brewin.. cause amg didnt wanna get involved with all that gangbangin shit.. and all.. and from there Quik took it bad.. thats why Quik made that "get at me" track..  and thats how it went from there.. than they squashed that shit around the time Quik was workin on Rhythm-Al-Ism.. and  on the real, my fav song of all time is "Speed" AMG and Quik came hard on this record..

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2007, 01:04:05 PM »
Hosted by Maurice Green  :o the leader od Earth Wind & Fire??