Author Topic: In La., thousands to rally for 'Jena Six'  (Read 870 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: In La., thousands to rally for 'Jena Six'
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2007, 01:52:17 PM »

How dumb are these black people? they are going to demand the release of some scum who beat down some white kids.? wtf
Why is it that black people will allow themselves to be played like this, from trying to emulate wealth of high flying white people by becoming obsessed with bling, to obsessing over what Imus said. I don't understand it because black people in some ways are more aware of the reality of daily life than most and yet they allow themselves to be suckered in. What a crock of shit this whole episode is. Why don't these black people focus their energy into what is important, stop with all the broken homes. stop being so obsessed with jewels and start being role models for the younger generation. That is not meant to be a patronising comment, it's just wherever that parasite Sharpton leeches from, people should stay well away. Of course there is racism towards black people in fact they probably have it the hardest but this is just a bs distraction issue again, these people deserve to get punished. That is the law and I can just imagine how these same idiots would have reacted if the perpetrators had been white. By the way I know ultimately it's the media that are playing their part as the muppet masters, sometimes they will choose a white on black issue, other times it's a black on white issue, anything to keep the divisions at the forefont of peoples minds!

« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 02:00:27 PM by virtuoso »

everlast1986

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2007, 02:09:59 PM »
I'm not American so may I ask you if I got that right: Black students fuck white students up, get punished, then a horde of blacks from all over the country comes protesting, because they basically want to legalize blacks lynching whites? is that right?

There's been a lot of racial tension in that small town for a while.  They just want fairness...either free the minors or put all the white people on probation in jail too for pretty much the same crime. 

All the white people in that town are beating down blacks and leaving them with concussions?

Umm there have been numerous hate crimes that white people commited in that town against the same black kids that got punished and all got away with it. Like a white man at a gas station with nooses in his truck pulled a gun on some of the black kids and one of the black kids got the gun away from him and was charged with theft of the gun. Tell me thats not some shit there. God knows what else those fucking hicks got away with.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2007, 02:11:21 PM »
What they are being charged with is the big issue here. Back in my day, we used to rumble each other, put folks in the hospital and get suspended for a few days from school and return. That's how it is in high schools, shit, that's how it is growin up, period. If they wanted to punish us on a criminal level, couple of us would get probation for it and that was it. But attempted murder? Does anyone actually believe these kids had intentions of killing? It's a fight in high school, c'mon now.. there's obviously some racist shit goin on. A small suburban town in the south, can't really say I didn't expect it.

Now I don't know what happened but this is what Wikipedia said with regards to the assault;

"On December 4, 2006, Jena High School student Justin Barker, age 17, was assaulted by other Jena High students. According to reports, earlier that day Barker, a white student, bragged about how one of his alleged attackers, Robert Bailey, Jr., had been beaten up by a white man the Friday before.[3] Barker, who denies making the comments, was then knocked to the ground after being hit in the back of his head. From there, according to some witnesses, a group of black students followed suit by repeatedly kicking him.[15] Barker, who was left unconscious after the attack, was examined by a doctor at the local hospital. In the meantime, the six students accused of the attack, eventually dubbed the "Jena Six",[16] were arrested."

I don't care what nooses were on what tree, what fight happened at what party or what stupid kid pulled out a shotgun. The kid that got beat up did not instigate that kind of beat down. 5 or 6 guys kicking someone while they are down can do a lot of damage. A few years back some kid North of Toronto received that kind of beating and he ended up becoming retarded because of too many kicks to the head, and the teens that beat him down barely got 2 years. That's Canada for you. Doing something like that is very serious and should not be condoned. If they are not guilty they are not guilty, and due process should occur, and with all the attention now it will.

But here is the real problem and it shows how stupid we are in North America. Even if they are found guilty, or plead guilty, the idea that they were victims of racism will eclipse the reality that a teenager was the victim of harsh violence and the Jena 6 will always be looked at as bigger victims of the system and their emotinal and intellectual growth runs the risk of being forever stunted because stupid angry black and stupid guilt ridden whites don't understand a God Damn thing.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2007, 02:19:56 PM »
I'm not American so may I ask you if I got that right: Black students fuck white students up, get punished, then a horde of blacks from all over the country comes protesting, because they basically want to legalize blacks lynching whites? is that right?

There's been a lot of racial tension in that small town for a while.  They just want fairness...either free the minors or put all the white people on probation in jail too for pretty much the same crime. 

All the white people in that town are beating down blacks and leaving them with concussions?

Umm there have been numerous hate crimes that white people commited in that town against the same black kids that got punished and all got away with it. Like a white man at a gas station with nooses in his truck pulled a gun on some of the black kids and one of the black kids got the gun away from him and was charged with theft of the gun. Tell me thats not some shit there. God knows what else those fucking hicks got away with.

See you're the perfect example of the stupidity I speak of. You are a victim of it. You had to out of your way to mention the nosses on the truck like that makes a difference. Hate crimes are as stupid as copyright laws. If the guy went up to them with a gun then he he should be charged. If the guy was was approached by the young men in an attempt to be beaten and he took the gun out for protection and they stole it then they should be charged. What the white man's racial beliefs are, no matter how stupid, has no bearing on what the charges or public perception should be.

So what if he's racist. It's not illegal to be an asshole. If my mother died in some freak accident and the next day some asshole neighbor of mine who didn't like her out up a shrine in front of his house with a picture of her with markered devil horns and a mustache and had "ding dong the witch is dead" playing through his speakers I'd be very upset. But if I beat the shit out of the guy for doing it I'd still have to suffer the penalty. Why? Because disrepect does not justify voilence.

everlast1986

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2007, 02:23:02 PM »

How dumb are these black people? they are going to demand the release of some scum who beat down some white kids.? wtf
Why is it that black people will allow themselves to be played like this, from trying to emulate wealth of high flying white people by becoming obsessed with bling, to obsessing over what Imus said. I don't understand it because black people in some ways are more aware of the reality of daily life than most and yet they allow themselves to be suckered in. What a crock of shit this whole episode is. Why don't these black people focus their energy into what is important, stop with all the broken homes. stop being so obsessed with jewels and start being role models for the younger generation. That is not meant to be a patronising comment, it's just wherever that parasite Sharpton leeches from, people should stay well away. Of course there is racism towards black people in fact they probably have it the hardest but this is just a bs distraction issue again, these people deserve to get punished. That is the law and I can just imagine how these same idiots would have reacted if the perpetrators had been white. By the way I know ultimately it's the media that are playing their part as the muppet masters, sometimes they will choose a white on black issue, other times it's a black on white issue, anything to keep the divisions at the forefont of peoples minds!

They deserve to spend their whole lives in jail for beating a kid up that brought it upon himself? while other kids are getting away with giving people worser injuries and not get jail time at all? I'm not saying they shouldn't be punished at all but the sentences theyre possibly getting is insane. and don't even bring the Imus issue up. This Jena stuff was happening before that happened.

everlast1986

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2007, 02:34:47 PM »

See you're the perfect example of the stupidity I speak of. You are a victim of it. You had to out of your way to mention the nosses on the truck like that makes a difference. Hate crimes are as stupid as copyright laws. If the guy went up to them with a gun then he he should be charged. If the guy was was approached by the young men in an attempt to be beaten and he took the gun out for protection and they stole it then they should be charged. What the white man's racial beliefs are, no matter how stupid, has no bearing on what the charges or public perception should be.

So what if he's racist. It's not illegal to be an asshole. If my mother died in some freak accident and the next day some asshole neighbor of mine who didn't like her out up a shrine in front of his house with a picture of her with markered devil horns and a mustache and had "ding dong the witch is dead" playing through his speakers I'd be very upset. But if I beat the shit out of the guy for doing it I'd still have to suffer the penalty. Why? Because disrepect does not justify voilence.

Whoa, calm the fuck down man i was just challenging your opinion. White people there have commited alot more violence against blacks down there and only got a slap on the wrist for it. And you saying hate crimes are as stupid as copyright laws is wrong. Do copyright laws involve violence and discrimination?

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2007, 02:40:14 PM »
They deserve to spend their whole lives in jail for beating a kid up that brought it upon himself? while other kids are getting away with giving people worser injuries and not get jail time at all? I'm not saying they shouldn't be punished at all but the sentences theyre possibly getting is insane. and don't even bring the Imus issue up. This Jena stuff was happening before that happened.

^ they dropped the murder beef a long time ago

One of my friends from highschool, and one of his friends, beat down a couple guys one night, took their hats and sunglasses and bounced. He called one of them a fag so it was automatically a fucking hate crime even though they both claim to be straight. But because he also took the kids sunglasses and hat he was charged with one count of felony accountability to robbery, plus both guys got two counts of felony aggravated assault. That shit totaled up to more than 10 years(this was a few years ago so I don't remember exactly), he sat in jail for a full year before he even had court and bail was set at a cool quarter mil.

Now, tell me that crime was worse than this 6 on 1 beatdown, since they were actually convicted on harsher charges than these guys in Jena are now facing, who the supporters want all charges dropped on or at least dropped to a misdemeanor; that's not equality. Oh and they just had on the news that two guys were arrested for hanging a noose off their truck.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 02:41:55 PM by Smoke Break »

everlast1986

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2007, 02:41:43 PM »
What they are being charged with is the big issue here. Back in my day, we used to rumble each other, put folks in the hospital and get suspended for a few days from school and return. That's how it is in high schools, shit, that's how it is growin up, period. If they wanted to punish us on a criminal level, couple of us would get probation for it and that was it. But attempted murder? Does anyone actually believe these kids had intentions of killing? It's a fight in high school, c'mon now.. there's obviously some racist shit goin on. A small suburban town in the south, can't really say I didn't expect it.

Now I don't know what happened but this is what Wikipedia said with regards to the assault;

"On December 4, 2006, Jena High School student Justin Barker, age 17, was assaulted by other Jena High students. According to reports, earlier that day Barker, a white student, bragged about how one of his alleged attackers, Robert Bailey, Jr., had been beaten up by a white man the Friday before.[3] Barker, who denies making the comments, was then knocked to the ground after being hit in the back of his head. From there, according to some witnesses, a group of black students followed suit by repeatedly kicking him.[15] Barker, who was left unconscious after the attack, was examined by a doctor at the local hospital. In the meantime, the six students accused of the attack, eventually dubbed the "Jena Six",[16] were arrested."

I don't care what nooses were on what tree, what fight happened at what party or what stupid kid pulled out a shotgun. The kid that got beat up did not instigate that kind of beat down. 5 or 6 guys kicking someone while they are down can do a lot of damage. A few years back some kid North of Toronto received that kind of beating and he ended up becoming retarded because of too many kicks to the head, and the teens that beat him down barely got 2 years. That's Canada for you. Doing something like that is very serious and should not be condoned. If they are not guilty they are not guilty, and due process should occur, and with all the attention now it will.

But here is the real problem and it shows how stupid we are in North America. Even if they are found guilty, or plead guilty, the idea that they were victims of racism will eclipse the reality that a teenager was the victim of harsh violence and the Jena 6 will always be looked at as bigger victims of the system and their emotinal and intellectual growth runs the risk of being forever stunted because stupid angry black and stupid guilt ridden whites don't understand a God Damn thing.

and see you're using wikipedia as a source and you're calling me a victim of stupidity? ha

everlast1986

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2007, 02:49:08 PM »

One of my friends from highschool, and one of his friends, beat down a couple guys one night, took their hats and sunglasses and bounced. He called one of them a fag so it was automatically a fucking hate crime even though they both claim to be straight. But because he also took the kids sunglasses and hat he was charged with one count of felony accountability to robbery, plus both guys got two counts of felony aggravated assault. That shit totaled up to more than 10 years(this was a few years ago so I don't remember exactly), he sat in jail for a full year before he even had court and bail was set at a cool quarter mil.

Now, tell me that crime was worse than this 6 on 1 beatdown, since they were actually convicted on harsher charges than these guys in Jena are now facing, who the supporters want all charges dropped on or at least dropped to a misdemeanor; that's not equality. Oh and they just had on the news that two guys were arrested for hanging a noose off their truck.

yeah but did he get called a fag only once by the person that got beat up or numerous times before it provoked violence?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2007, 02:51:16 PM »
Yall niggas should get an avatar or a sig... I have probably never seen so many posts without either one of those in my dubcc history.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2007, 02:53:22 PM »

yeah but did he get called a fag only once by the person that got beat up or numerous times before it provoked violence?
he called the guy he beatdown a fag, thats why it was a hate crime
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 02:55:19 PM by Smoke Break »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2007, 03:41:11 PM »

yea ud have to suffer the penalty but the whole justice system is pretty much fuckd if ur guilty. theres racism in LA i wonder how bad it is down south, cops always let the white bois go n judges and district attorneys are always nicer on the white kids and give them less time get lesser charges.

what your sayin is irrelevant because at the end of the day when a minority gets charged he gets more time n more community service. so ur sayin they deserve to serve their time when they get more than what their supposed to? decide their guilty witout sufficient evidence?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2007, 03:44:05 PM »

Whoa, calm the fuck down man i was just challenging your opinion. White people there have commited alot more violence against blacks down there and only got a slap on the wrist for it. And you saying hate crimes are as stupid as copyright laws is wrong. Do copyright laws involve violence and discrimination?

For the record, I wasn't calling you stupid and I wasn't upset.

First I openned the wiki article the statement that I don't know what happened. I did not once say they were guilty of the crime and even admitted that they may not be.

Now, that doesn't change your false logic. Just because the system in unjust with regards to area does not excuse crime. It's never okay to beat down a kid like that. I don't know how many times a a group of whit kids sent a black kid to the hospital and got nothing for it in Jena but how does that excuse what the Jena 6 may have done? If you killed a man's family and plead not guilty because white people get away with it, could you look the man who lost his family in the eyes and say that?

Any white kid that gets a group od his friends to beat the shit out of a black kid, gets a slap on the wrists and goes on in life thinking it's not a big deal is a white kid that will end up very terrible human being. They type of human being I'm glad I'm not. Standing up so that black kids can become those type of mosters too is nothing to be proud of.

everlast1986

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2007, 04:27:54 PM »

For the record, I wasn't calling you stupid and I wasn't upset.

First I openned the wiki article the statement that I don't know what happened. I did not once say they were guilty of the crime and even admitted that they may not be.

Now, that doesn't change your false logic. Just because the system in unjust with regards to area does not excuse crime. It's never okay to beat down a kid like that. I don't know how many times a a group of whit kids sent a black kid to the hospital and got nothing for it in Jena but how does that excuse what the Jena 6 may have done? If you killed a man's family and plead not guilty because white people get away with it, could you look the man who lost his family in the eyes and say that?

Any white kid that gets a group od his friends to beat the shit out of a black kid, gets a slap on the wrists and goes on in life thinking it's not a big deal is a white kid that will end up very terrible human being. They type of human being I'm glad I'm not. Standing up so that black kids can become those type of mosters too is nothing to be proud of.

LOL ok my bad for responding the way i did but you're making it sound like i'm saying they shouldn't be punished at all. All i'm saying is they should get  fair punishment and more discipline to everyone else who has commited any kind of crime in this whole situation.

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2007, 01:17:18 AM »
Fuck fairness. They should be set as an example. Black people get too emotional over punishment. They do something wrong and when they get punished they complain and wanna look back 40 years for an excuse. ITS 2007!!! Fact of the matter is, THEY COMMITTED A CRIME. It's like these motherfuckers want these kids to get off scott free. Hanging a fuckin noose on a tree does not give you the right to beat someone within an inch of their life.

Call me an Uncle Tom, I don't give a fuck, but these motherfuckers act like little kids marching talking about injustice, ignoring the fact that those kids are wrong. If kids got this kind of punishment more often, racial violence and violence overall wouldn't happen. This is why they dont have this problem in places like the Middle East and Singapore.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 02:05:56 AM by King Sikotic »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE