Author Topic: NIK, you better hope I don't catch you in the streets.  (Read 536 times)

Narrator

Re: NIK, you better hope I don't catch you in the streets.
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2007, 05:04:51 PM »
Kikes don't fight; they just roll over Palestinian civilians in their Merkavas and then flee Lebanon like lil bitches when the Hezzies get to dumpin' on em.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2007, 05:52:17 PM »
^Try telling that to Benny Leanord and Barney Ross.

Narrator

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2007, 05:55:05 PM »

They're both dead.

Just face it, son, ain't nobody who doesn't know that (with a few exceptions), Jews are a bunch of pussies.  The conduct of the IDF in the past 25 years has made that pretty clear if it wasn't already.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2007, 06:11:46 PM »

They're both dead.

Just face it, son, ain't nobody who doesn't know that (with a few exceptions), Jews are a bunch of pussies.  The conduct of the IDF in the past 25 years has made that pretty clear if it wasn't already.

That's why IDF is one of the strongest military forces out there, huh? And I'm talking about physically too...Their asses learn Krav Maga off the bat, some of the illest martial arts out there, created by an Israeli...

Oh, look. It's the biggest pussy of all:

I wonder if you'd say the same shit to his face..........Not really.

rik

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2007, 06:36:05 PM »
Kikes don't fight; they just roll over Palestinian civilians in their Merkavas and then flee Lebanon like lil bitches when the Hezzies get to dumpin' on em.

There's no room for that kind of negativity in this thread.

Narrator

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2007, 06:39:34 PM »
That's why IDF is one of the strongest military forces out there, huh? And I'm talking about physically too...Their asses learn Krav Maga off the bat, some of the illest martial arts out there, created by an Israeli...

Those fucktards are only "strong" because they get billions of dollars in weaponry handed to them by the U.S. government and other NATO governments.  At the end of the day, it's combat performance that matters, and those fags are now coasting on their reputation from 30-40 years ago.  Hezbollah ran them the FUCK out of Lebanon, son.  You can't fuck with that.

I give a fuck about Goldberg.  The fact that there's a few exceptions in a gay-ass sport like wrestling sure as hell doesn't detract from what everyone already knows about the Jews, which is that they're fucking pussies with huge noses.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 09:45:03 AM by Foday-muh'fuckin-Sankoh, bitch! »

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2007, 06:48:18 PM »
I know I donīt want to be on the receiving end of this:

Narrator

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2007, 08:02:03 PM »
I know I donīt want to be on the receiving end of this:

The Desert Eagle is an American-designed gun (Magnum Research Industries).  However, Israeli Military Industries (IMI) produced it cause Magnum Research didn't have the facilities to make it themselves for a while.  That has since changed; Magnum Research produce the Desert Eagle now.

Even the most famous gun to come out of Israel, the Uzi, is actually based on a Czech submachine gun design from the 40s called the CZ-25.  They also produced an assault rifle called the Galil for their armed forces which was basically an overly-complex, more expensive copy of the AK-47.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 08:04:47 PM by Foday-muh'fuckin-Sankoh, bitch! »

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2007, 08:11:18 PM »
^

Actually, I think it is the other way around. The IMI used to produce that weapon since 1980, since 1985 the DE is available in the US. Only because the IMI had difficulties to produce the DE in a major way the US (Magnum Research) was able to produce the gun in the US.

I donīt care anyways. I fuck with this.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2007, 10:25:42 PM »

Those fucktards are only "strong" because they get billions of dollars in weaponry handed to them by the U.S. government and other NATO governments.  At the end of the day, it's combat performance that matters, and those fags are now coasting on their reputation from 30-40 years ago.  Hezbollah ran them the FUCK out of Lebanon, son.  You can't fuck with that.

I give a fuck about Goldberg.  The fact that there's a few exceptions in a gas-ass sport like wrestling sure as hell doesn't detract from what everyone already knows about the Jews, which is that they're fucking pussies with huge noses.

what the fuck? they still make you?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Narrator

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2007, 09:44:06 AM »
^

Actually, I think it is the other way around. The IMI used to produce that weapon since 1980, since 1985 the DE is available in the US. Only because the IMI had difficulties to produce the DE in a major way the US (Magnum Research) was able to produce the gun in the US.

No trust me, the Desert Eagle was DESIGNED by Magnum Research, and then they licensed the design to IMI for PRODUCTION around 1983-84.  It is an American-designed gun.  You think the Israelis would make a weapon like that?  It has practically no military purpose.  This is all verifiable on Wikipedia.

Elevz

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2007, 10:14:21 AM »
[...] This is all verifiable on Wikipedia.

[Whatever Wiki says.] Wiki is always right. Let's pray for the almighty Wiki.

Narrator

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2007, 10:49:02 AM »

Check any other web site on guns and it says the same.  Check remtek.com/arms too and it says the same thing - the Eagle is an American-designed gun.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2007, 02:03:33 AM »
what is your screen handle in reference to?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Elevz

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2007, 03:20:14 AM »

Check any other web site on guns and it says the same.  Check remtek.com/arms too and it says the same thing - the Eagle is an American-designed gun.

It's not like I didn't believe you; it's just that Wikipedia isn't exactly a source of truth. It could be a path pointing you there though, and they probably won't fake information of this kind, but still.