Author Topic: you know what sounds delicious right now?god damn why did i have to start a diet  (Read 351 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
a FRESH large Fry, a Large ICE COLD pepsi, two hard shell tacos from taco bell, two chicken soft tacos from del taco, a Sirloin Burger from jack in the Box, a double Double from In n out , some onion Rings from Red Robin, a guacamole six dollar burger from carl's jr, and for dessert an icecream sand which.
 ALL AT ONCE!.....no pregno

fuck a diet

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

rik

Some jalapeno poppers would be bomb.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd, hell yeah with some buttermilk ranch dressing

this is the official fat kid thread. STAMPED!

swangin and bangin

lol you made my mouth watery (no homo)

it aint nothin

just get butt naked and stand infront of a mirror and start jumping up and down and then you wont be hungry any more  :laugh:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
what are you talking about yeah it would

swangin and bangin

what are you talking about yeah it would
when i look in the mirror butt naked (no homo) the room gets steamy, then i put my clothes on with the quickness

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
you know what's good steamed. steamed hams

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/L9NhKMA2DD8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/L9NhKMA2DD8</a>

swangin and bangin

lol
simpsons is a classic

jeromechickenbone

Dude I got serious problems w/ double doubles. I think they sprinkle crack in it.  Double Double w/ a chocolate shake.  Fuck Yeah.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
man i HAVe to get a double double meal and a double double on the side, i don't feel like i've done a service to myself if i don't get 2 of those bitches in me. i don't know i don't poop right unless i do it.

swangin and bangin

man i HAVe to get a double double meal and a double double on the side, i don't feel like i've done a service to myself if i don't get 2 of those bitches in me. i don't know i don't poop right unless i do it.
lol
damn
i can bearly fit one in n out meal in me
and i can eat hella

jeromechickenbone

LOL, thats the thing about In-N-Out.  You better be within 10 mins of a toilet after you eat it.  Thats why I be callin that shit In-N-Out-Out-Out

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
oh quit being a girl.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch

LOL, thats the thing about In-N-Out.  You better be within 10 mins of a toilet after you eat it.  Thats why I be callin that shit In-N-Out-Out-Out

lol yeah sometimes. but usually it's a nice plop. i never get that messy , fluidy shit from other hamber places.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
Do it, son. And if you survive, you won't even wanna eat for 2-3 days so you're good to go.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
i would but the closest in in out is on the other side of town and gas is a bitch right now....i'm not wasting gas to get gas ya feel me......plus it's more fun to talk about it.

swangin and bangin

i would but the closest in in out is on the other side of town and gas is a bitch right now....i'm not wasting gas to get gas ya feel me......plus it's more fun to talk about it.
lol
i like talkin about food when i cant eat it

have yall ever had a conversation with a fat person, my friend is one of them, when i give him a ride (no homo), he can tell me the whole menu of any restaurant that we pass up
its crazy

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
No lie, sometimes when I'm trying to abstain from high caloric intake, I will watch the Food Network. It helps me get through the day, plus, some of those bitches on that channel are fuckable.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
hahah yeah i noticed that too. i have this dude i work with who ALWAYS watches the food network channle and can tell you ALL about that skinny italian braod....and any time we're talking about going to lunch he goes into detail on how a certain place cooks and prepares everything.lol

as a matter of fact he's the SOUL reason why i love Jack's sirloin burgers....he described the bun like "biting into a doughy cloud with a light crunch to it" lol i was sold from there on out. lol.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
No lie, sometimes when I'm trying to abstain from high caloric intake, I will watch the Food Network. It helps me get through the day, plus, some of those bitches on that channel are fuckable.

yeah no doubt, rachel ray owns a large part of my heart lol!

swangin and bangin

yeah no doubt, rachel ray owns a large part of my heart lol!
wow
yall niggas dont play

memorized her name though

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
hahah yeah i noticed that too. i have this dude i work with who ALWAYS watches the food network channle and can tell you ALL about that skinny italian braod....and any time we're talking about going to lunch he goes into detail on how a certain place cooks and prepares everything.lol

as a matter of fact he's the SOUL reason why i love Jack's sirloin burgers....he described the bun like "biting into a doughy cloud with a light crunch to it" lol i was sold from there on out. lol.
YEAH MAN that italian chick with the big cans. Man, I'll watch that shit while I'm on the treadmill. I'm like a fat dude sometimes....I know I'll eventually end up one too :(

The breakfast burritos at Jack are the shit. I'll go get one at 3am and chow down on that shit.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
c'mon though, rachel ray is everywhere though now man.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
I know the italian chicks name too. It's Giada De Laurentis or somehtin like that. I'm ashamed  :grumpy:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch

YEAH MAN that italian chick with the big cans. Man, I'll watch that shit while I'm on the treadmill. I'm like a fat dude sometimes....I know I'll eventually end up one too :(

The breakfast burritos at Jack are the shit. I'll go get one at 3am and chow down on that shit.

oh shit son, yeah the ones with steak in em'? hell yeah.  carls jr. has some bomb ass breakfast burritos too.