Author Topic: you know what sounds delicious right now?god damn why did i have to start a diet  (Read 679 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
a FRESH large Fry, a Large ICE COLD pepsi, two hard shell tacos from taco bell, two chicken soft tacos from del taco, a Sirloin Burger from jack in the Box, a double Double from In n out , some onion Rings from Red Robin, a guacamole six dollar burger from carl's jr, and for dessert an icecream sand which.
 ALL AT ONCE!.....no pregno

fuck a diet

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

rik

Some jalapeno poppers would be bomb.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd, hell yeah with some buttermilk ranch dressing

this is the official fat kid thread. STAMPED!

swangin and bangin

lol you made my mouth watery (no homo)

it aint nothin

just get butt naked and stand infront of a mirror and start jumping up and down and then you wont be hungry any more  :laugh:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
what are you talking about yeah it would

swangin and bangin

what are you talking about yeah it would
when i look in the mirror butt naked (no homo) the room gets steamy, then i put my clothes on with the quickness

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
you know what's good steamed. steamed hams

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/L9NhKMA2DD8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/L9NhKMA2DD8</a>

swangin and bangin

lol
simpsons is a classic

jeromechickenbone

Dude I got serious problems w/ double doubles. I think they sprinkle crack in it.  Double Double w/ a chocolate shake.  Fuck Yeah.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
man i HAVe to get a double double meal and a double double on the side, i don't feel like i've done a service to myself if i don't get 2 of those bitches in me. i don't know i don't poop right unless i do it.

swangin and bangin

man i HAVe to get a double double meal and a double double on the side, i don't feel like i've done a service to myself if i don't get 2 of those bitches in me. i don't know i don't poop right unless i do it.
lol
damn
i can bearly fit one in n out meal in me
and i can eat hella

jeromechickenbone

LOL, thats the thing about In-N-Out.  You better be within 10 mins of a toilet after you eat it.  Thats why I be callin that shit In-N-Out-Out-Out

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
oh quit being a girl.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

LOL, thats the thing about In-N-Out.  You better be within 10 mins of a toilet after you eat it.  Thats why I be callin that shit In-N-Out-Out-Out

lol yeah sometimes. but usually it's a nice plop. i never get that messy , fluidy shit from other hamber places.

Sikotic™

Do it, son. And if you survive, you won't even wanna eat for 2-3 days so you're good to go.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE