Author Topic: you know what sounds delicious right now?god damn why did i have to start a diet  (Read 683 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i would but the closest in in out is on the other side of town and gas is a bitch right now....i'm not wasting gas to get gas ya feel me......plus it's more fun to talk about it.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

swangin and bangin

i would but the closest in in out is on the other side of town and gas is a bitch right now....i'm not wasting gas to get gas ya feel me......plus it's more fun to talk about it.
lol
i like talkin about food when i cant eat it

have yall ever had a conversation with a fat person, my friend is one of them, when i give him a ride (no homo), he can tell me the whole menu of any restaurant that we pass up
its crazy

Sikotic™

No lie, sometimes when I'm trying to abstain from high caloric intake, I will watch the Food Network. It helps me get through the day, plus, some of those bitches on that channel are fuckable.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
hahah yeah i noticed that too. i have this dude i work with who ALWAYS watches the food network channle and can tell you ALL about that skinny italian braod....and any time we're talking about going to lunch he goes into detail on how a certain place cooks and prepares everything.lol

as a matter of fact he's the SOUL reason why i love Jack's sirloin burgers....he described the bun like "biting into a doughy cloud with a light crunch to it" lol i was sold from there on out. lol.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
No lie, sometimes when I'm trying to abstain from high caloric intake, I will watch the Food Network. It helps me get through the day, plus, some of those bitches on that channel are fuckable.

yeah no doubt, rachel ray owns a large part of my heart lol!

swangin and bangin

yeah no doubt, rachel ray owns a large part of my heart lol!
wow
yall niggas dont play

memorized her name though

Sikotic™

hahah yeah i noticed that too. i have this dude i work with who ALWAYS watches the food network channle and can tell you ALL about that skinny italian braod....and any time we're talking about going to lunch he goes into detail on how a certain place cooks and prepares everything.lol

as a matter of fact he's the SOUL reason why i love Jack's sirloin burgers....he described the bun like "biting into a doughy cloud with a light crunch to it" lol i was sold from there on out. lol.
YEAH MAN that italian chick with the big cans. Man, I'll watch that shit while I'm on the treadmill. I'm like a fat dude sometimes....I know I'll eventually end up one too :(

The breakfast burritos at Jack are the shit. I'll go get one at 3am and chow down on that shit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
c'mon though, rachel ray is everywhere though now man.

Sikotic™

I know the italian chicks name too. It's Giada De Laurentis or somehtin like that. I'm ashamed  :grumpy:

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

YEAH MAN that italian chick with the big cans. Man, I'll watch that shit while I'm on the treadmill. I'm like a fat dude sometimes....I know I'll eventually end up one too :(

The breakfast burritos at Jack are the shit. I'll go get one at 3am and chow down on that shit.

oh shit son, yeah the ones with steak in em'? hell yeah.  carls jr. has some bomb ass breakfast burritos too.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
I know the italian chicks name too. It's Giada De Laurentis or somehtin like that. I'm ashamed  :grumpy:

lol it's all good man

whatchu know bout paula dean though....LOL

swangin and bangin

LMAO!!!

Sikotic™

yeah man, jack and carlos got the breakfast burrito game on lock. this small joint by my place got the best breakfast burritos ever though. I need methadone to get off that shit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
yeah man, jack and carlos got the breakfast burrito game on lock. this small joint by my place got the best breakfast burritos ever though. I need methadone to get off that shit.

there's a place down from where i stay at that sells these 1 lb breakfast burritos

it's ahuge tortillas filled with beans, carne asada, eggs, sausage, bacon bits, pepper jack cheese, and hash brown strips.....oh man it's like sexin up mariah carey 1995 stylee

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Damn, you fat fucks are crazy.....Just playin....But you really are crazy though.