Author Topic: you know what sounds delicious right now?god damn why did i have to start a diet  (Read 682 times)

swangin and bangin

damn
i aint never fucked with a resturant for breakfast

im either waken up at lunch time or too lazy to drive in the morning

Sikotic™

I know the italian chicks name too. It's Giada De Laurentis or somehtin like that. I'm ashamed  :grumpy:

lol it's all good man

whatchu know bout paula dean though....LOL

>
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Damn, you fat fucks are crazy.....Just playin....But you really are crazy though.

dude NIK come to bakersfield and i'll put 10 lbs on you. lol.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

yeah man, jack and carlos got the breakfast burrito game on lock. this small joint by my place got the best breakfast burritos ever though. I need methadone to get off that shit.

there's a place down from where i stay at that sells these 1 lb breakfast burritos

it's ahuge tortillas filled with beans, carne asada, eggs, sausage, bacon bits, pepper jack cheese, and hash brown strips.....oh man it's like sexin up mariah carey 1995 stylee
damn man, I could live off of that.

damn

Breakfast is my favorite. I'll eat a huge ass breakfast in the morning and I don't eat anything the rest of the day sometimes.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
damn

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YspA8Gj5C2U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YspA8Gj5C2U</a>

try that shit and i bet you'll be into breakfast.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
I know the italian chicks name too. It's Giada De Laurentis or somehtin like that. I'm ashamed  :grumpy:

lol it's all good man

>

i just want to squeeze breast milk outta paula dean and titty fuck her while she cooks me some gumbo. lol

no but giada is lookin FINE in that picture.

Sikotic™

I'd stuff Paula's turkey, no doubt.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

swangin and bangin

lol it's all good man

>

i just want to squeeze breast milk outta paula dean and titty fuck her while she cooks me some gumbo. lol

no but giada is lookin FINE in that picture.
LOL
yea woman on the right is fine

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Damn, you fat fucks are crazy.....Just playin....But you really are crazy though.

I can definitely use that...Come to LA and I'll get you blunted enough to not think twice about ordering all that shit you were talking about. 8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
rachel ray = my ruca

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

I can definitely use that...Come to LA and I'll get you blunted enough to not think twice about ordering all that shit you were talking about. 8)

NIK .....if you got me high i'd be cooking all that from scratch.....i'm a maniac when i'm high. i'd murder steven hawking in an essay writing contest about black holes and galactic shit.

swangin and bangin

Sikotic™

Marraige material

i'd murder steven hawking in an essay writing contest about black holes and galactic shit.
Damn....he wouldn;t have anything to live for.  :'(

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BANANAS

yeah this a major no homo thread, be a man and get that carls jr no wonder u so sensitive about no homo

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
that's why i don't get high anymore.....i got look out for the homie . sometimes , when i call hawk, he tells me to call him hawk, only his enemies call him steve, sometimes i tell him fragments of theories i developed when i was high in highschool.....then 2-3 months later he has a new book out. it's quite strange really.