Author Topic: you know what sounds delicious right now?god damn why did i have to start a diet  (Read 681 times)

swangin and bangin

yeah this a major no homo thread, be a man and get that carls jr no wonder u so sensitive about no homo

i'd rather have that for breakfast
ya smell me

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
yeah this a major no homo thread, be a man and get that carls jr no wonder u so sensitive about no homo

lol what the hell is so gay about tasty food , and fine bitches who can cook it? lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

i'd rather have that for breakfast
ya smell me

i kinda did...not with those, but with some similar. yay for mourning sex!

BANANAS

naw im sayin, fuck worrying about it going to your thighs or whatever diet worries, if u really craving somethin, go for it blood you only live once, just do an extra 20 situps the next time or somethin

swangin and bangin

naw im sayin, fuck worrying about it going to your thighs or whatever diet worries, if u really craving somethin, go for it blood you only live once, just do an extra 20 situps the next time or somethin
nah man, its not like that
im tryin to get into shape to fight, amature boxing

breakfast:

lunch;

dinner:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

problem with that is...i'll say i'm going to do that in the mourning and it never happens. like today i was suppose to read my first two chapters in my MIS/marketing/and sci360b class but havn't lol.

Sikotic™

Instead of working on genetics, I'm sitting here talking about food lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
lol i just broke down my school scedule and instead of having this be my last year i have this yearh plus one more quarter............so needless to say i'm depressed. so instead of eating of bunch of food, i'm talking about it. much healthier alternative.

swangin and bangin

Instead of working on genetics, I'm sitting here talking about food lol
lol
i have until 12am to turn in my english asssignment
and i havent started
im gettin to work!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i won't lie, i do that a lot too, i'll have a big paper due in the mourning and i'll fight doing it for as long as possible andthen on the night i HAVE to do it, i'll lolligag around on dubcc, because it makes me feel like i'm che guerre or whatever the fuck his name is.

swangin and bangin

fuck it
too late
i aint gona finish

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
what'd you have to write it on and how many pages?

Sikotic™

I quit on Genetics homework even though I got an exam coming up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i'm cool on test and papers and shit for a long while, i was just trying to be noble and get in some work. i was trying to turn a new leaf and become one of those students you always hear about (but never see) who has read the chapters and shit before class. and asks the teacher all sorts of fucking questions that take up half the class period. i was trying to be cool but evidently i'm just hungry.

swangin and bangin

what'd you have to write it on and how many pages?
it was a test on some website and it involved alot of reading and writing, she gave us a week to do it but i fucked up
you know those CD's that come with the text books in college
that shit