Author Topic: JENA 6, MORE FUCKED UP SHIT  (Read 163 times)

EARNERTON!

• 'G'
JENA 6, MORE FUCKED UP SHIT
« on: September 22, 2007, 01:01:45 PM »
check this out, more fucked up shit goin on in louisiana, I know its proper racist over there in the States an that but damn, I thought this type of stuff was kinda over in the south, thats just stupid me, I should have known better, if the system gets down like how it gets down, what would you expect from a budget kkk mudda fuckers, fuck the kkk, an that fucked up shit that happened in West Virgina wit them puinks raping an torturing that sister for a week, that shit makes my blood boil, why can't they try it wit me, try it wit someone that can hit back, you know where there, punk mudda fuckers, racist pricks, check this out, I hope the Jena 6 can beat there case an that you know, an big up Al Sharpton(even thoufgh I know he don't like hip hop) an everyone else that marched in Jena you know, lets go

More Racism In Jena
September 21st, 2007 | Author: Kevin ClarkFor Mychael Bell it seemed that freedom was another gavel pound away, but the courts decided that 17-year-old Bell will not be released from prison.
Bell has spent more than nine months in prison.
With his mother leaving the courthouse in tears, it is still not immediately clear as to what happened in court, where Bell’s attorneys had planned to push for his release.
According to a written statement by Reverend Al Sharpton – who was on hand for the judgment – “It is our understanding that the judge refused to give bond or bail to Mychael Bell, today.”
The proceedings, involving the other juvenile defendents, are not open to the media.

Jena, Louisiana has been rocked with controversy after six teens were brought up on charges of attempted second-degree murder and Bell facing an aggravated battery charge sits in front of an all-white jury who holds his face in their hands.
With this “defeat” – the Jena-6 supporters who came in from all over the country to protest what they’re calling “unequal justice,” plan to come back to continue the fight.
Patrons were heard shouting, “Free Mychael Bell!”
[I know that I am supposed to be unbiased in reporting, but in a real question – how many rappers are going to go out and wear a ‘Free Mychael Bell’ t-shirt?!!]
In what could be argued as a related incident, Alexandria, Louisiana – a town 40 miles southwest of Jena – two people who were driving a red pickup truck were arrested Thursday night with two nooses hanging off of the back.

Jeremiah Munsen, 18, and a 16-year-old compatriot “repeatedly passed groups of demonstrators who were waiting for buses back to their home states,” according to CNN.com. Munsen was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor, driving while intoxicated and inciting a riot, according to the police report.
Also found in the back of the truck was an unloaded rifle and a set of brass knuckles were in a cup holder on the dashboard, the police report said. Munsen – also a member of the Ku Klux Klan – sported a tattoo of ‘KKK’ on his chest. Munsen also said, according to the police report, that he tied the nooses and that the brass knuckles belonged to him.
Things are undoubtedly heating up, we here at HipHopDX shall continue to look at this situation up close and personally.
A question should be driven to everyone who reads this – what should one really hold dear – the crutch of money or the breath of free liberty?

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: JENA 6, MORE FUCKED UP SHIT
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 02:07:31 PM »
check this out, more fucked up shit goin on in louisiana, I know its proper racist over there in the States an that but damn, I thought this type of stuff was kinda over in the south, thats just stupid me, I should have known better
because we all know racism only exists in america

so you think someone that already has four previous assaults on his record, and proceeded to knock a kid out(that had nothing to do with the nooses being hung) from behind and stomped him out with 5 other people is the victim of racism? Quit being a bitch. Oh and they tried to get black citizens of Jena on the jury but none of them showed up.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 02:19:16 PM by Smoke Break »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 06:32:19 PM »
Now, I'm just saying this because some of yall seem to either have never been in a fight or simply [insert bullshit reason].... but whenever, and I mean literally whenever I'd see someone get stomped by 6 guys, it would not matter to me what color those people were, or whatever the heck the stomped dude had done. I don't know what kind of lives yall niggas live, and I always thought from the way yall act that Americans have it tougher in the streets than Europeans. But from what I've read here in this section, some seem to act as if they never saw a serious fight, yet alone been in one. If you were, I must state that yall are bad persons for wanting to let 6 people off scot free after they beat one motherfucker to hell and back.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

IKnowEverything

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 07:28:07 PM »
fuck those white pussys no racist

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 07:50:51 PM »
My whole thing is like this. I never been one to quickly hop on ones side because they are the same color as me. I've always been for right or wrong-NOTHING ELSE, NO EXCEPTIONS. Now its clear that the white kid was jumped by the Blacks kids, right? Okay, now I know there was a another physical altercation at a party between blacks and whites, and a white kid was beat. Now was he jumped also or was that a straight up one on one? I'd like to know that. The kid having a record isn't a good look on his part. I don't know why we Black men feel the urge to put obstacles in our way, when there are already obstacles automatically there. I'd be pissed if after all this protesting, this kid get into shit again.