Author Topic: Tyrese AKA Black-Ty feat. Kurupt - Confessions Of Me  (Read 253 times)

~Lucien~

Tyrese AKA Black-Ty feat. Kurupt - Confessions Of Me
« on: September 22, 2007, 03:19:11 PM »
Last, but definitely not least is a leftover from "Alter Ego", a collabo with Kurupt called "Confessions Of Me". If you saw Tyrese on 106 & Park, you heard him mention that his mother had a drinking problem. Well, this is the song that made her go to rehab. This is also a song that influenced Kurupt to stop drinking. Check it out below:

Due to the incredible feedback on this song, Black Ty has decided to pull this song and keep it for his upcoming album "Black Rose", which will be coming in the summer of 2007.

Enjoy, and make sure to pick up "Alter Ego", in a store near you now! And don't worry, Black Ty is already working on the follow up to "Alter Ego", a project titled "Black Rose". We will keep you updated on everything surrounding this project, so check back with us.

This was posted on DUBCNN a while ago... I can't find the track on my pc.
Can anyone upload this song for me?
Thanks in advance

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: Tyrese AKA Black-Ty feat. Kurupt - Confessions Of Me
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 01:02:41 AM »
for real, that song is dope as fuck

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 01:32:36 PM »
Totaly DOPE track! 8)

I will check on my home PC later.

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 02:30:09 PM »
Last, but definitely not least is a leftover from "Alter Ego", a collabo with Kurupt called "Confessions Of Me". If you saw Tyrese on 106 & Park, you heard him mention that his mother had a drinking problem. Well, this is the song that made her go to rehab. This is also a song that influenced Kurupt to stop drinking. Check it out below:

Due to the incredible feedback on this song, Black Ty has decided to pull this song and keep it for his upcoming album "Black Rose", which will be coming in the summer of 2007.

Enjoy, and make sure to pick up "Alter Ego", in a store near you now! And don't worry, Black Ty is already working on the follow up to "Alter Ego", a project titled "Black Rose". We will keep you updated on everything surrounding this project, so check back with us.

This was posted on DUBCNN a while ago... I can't find the track on my pc.
Can anyone upload this song for me?
Thanks in advance

yea can ne1 up it?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 03:46:45 PM »
The track was removed from Dubcnn at the request of Tyrese, so we can't have it upped in here either.  *LOCKED*