Author Topic: does anyone else have any account threatening bets going on that i don't know ab  (Read 540 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: does anyone else have any account threatening bets going on that i don't kno
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2007, 07:57:29 PM »
Oh I bet this one guy that the Chargers would have a better record than Oakland. I think I bet with Rik too on the Lakers and Warriors. I'm not exactly sure what the circumstances are in that bet.

And Looney, don't you got some Jordans to make?
lol
nah, he dont make shoes in a sweat shop, hes my trainer, hes gona teach me how to fight, so i dont have to run in zig zags anymore

mm, zigzags

-T
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=154846.0

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Re: does anyone else have any account threatening bets going on that i don't kno
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2007, 08:35:31 PM »
Inside jokes?

Anywho, I bet Spargeez accounts that the Lakers will make it further than the Warriors.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2007, 12:54:43 AM »
i usually defend the underdog, but Looney was the first person to jump on the Tanjint dissing bandwagon when we fly high roasted me for claiming to be a dubcnn founding member. Looney: "lol @ founding member"

so sorry buddy, no underdog support here

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2007, 11:44:09 AM »
Oh I bet this one guy that the Chargers would have a better record than Oakland. I think I bet with Rik too on the Lakers and Warriors. I'm not exactly sure what the circumstances are in that bet.

And Looney, don't you got some Jordans to make?

dont you gotta cut sum grass baby boy  ;)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2007, 12:02:06 PM »
Oh I bet this one guy that the Chargers would have a better record than Oakland.
Be prepared to delete your shit faggot

swangin and bangin

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2007, 02:26:31 PM »
Oh I bet this one guy that the Chargers would have a better record than Oakland.
Be prepared to delete eat your shit faggot
8)

Sparegeez

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2007, 02:44:23 PM »

You're funny. You don't know shit about football do you? Tell me why you think Oakland is gonna have a batter record than SD. Even Raider fans know that's not going to happen. Well, at least the ones with some logic.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2007, 03:25:39 PM »

You're funny. You don't know shit about football do you? Tell me why you think Oakland is gonna have a batter record than SD. Even Raider fans know that's not going to happen. Well, at least the ones with some logic.
lol

RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!
hahahhah

what a joke