Author Topic: (being the squares you dubcc kids r) Do these rappers image fill you with hate?  (Read 2490 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Re: (being the squares you dubcc kids r) Do these rappers image fill you with ha
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2007, 01:13:16 PM »
one more time

kat

amy

to me they look the same, the first time i saw kat i thought of whinehouse
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Narrator

Re: (being the squares you dubcc kids r) Do these rappers image fill you with ha
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2007, 07:16:05 PM »
flip-flops are gangsta as fuck...idk what yall dudes are talking about ???
yea man
tupac was in flip flops when he got shot up

lol but for real man...all the brazilian gangsters and drug trafficers wear flip-flops. Their uniform consists of boardshorts, flip-flops, t-shirt/tanktop, and thier weapon of choice(M-16,AK-47, Rocket Launcher, .22, glock, ect...Dont wanna fuck with niggas that dress like that, but pretty much everone in Rio dresses like that LOL :P

I'm guessing you watched that documentary ("News from a Personal War") that's included on the "City of God" DVD as a bonus?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2007, 07:32:20 PM »
yea man

lol but for real man...all the brazilian gangsters and drug trafficers wear flip-flops. Their uniform consists of boardshorts, flip-flops, t-shirt/tanktop, and thier weapon of choice(M-16,AK-47, Rocket Launcher, .22, glock, ect...Dont wanna fuck with niggas that dress like that, but pretty much everone in Rio dresses like that LOL :P

I'm guessing you watched that documentary ("News from a Personal War") that's included on the "City of God" DVD as a bonus?

nah bro, I use to live in Rio and my whole family lives there...

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2007, 12:47:27 AM »
and y would u wear any gear paul cuz thats the funniest when white bois wear gear lol
word,damn whiteboys always swagger jackin the asians culture huh Loon3y?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2007, 02:17:42 PM »
and y would u wear any gear paul cuz thats the funniest when white bois wear gear lol

?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2007, 03:11:53 PM »
yea man

LOL!

Kid studies gangster themed DVD's and comes on WCC with his black militant persona assuming nobody has real life experiences, just like him. CLASSIC.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2007, 03:21:22 PM »
yea man

LOL!

Kid studies gangster themed DVD's and comes on WCC with his black militant persona assuming nobody has real life experiences, just like him. CLASSIC.

???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^Not you, I'm talking about Foday...He's like "you saw that on the DVD, didn't you?". Funny shit.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Not you, I'm talking about Foday...He's like "you saw that on the DVD, didn't you?". Funny shit.

lol everybody knows foday is already white

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!

oh lol yeah

BANANAS

« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2007, 07:52:16 PM »

?

ur greasy little korean frame looks corny in oversized dickies and a blue flannel

rik

« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2007, 08:34:37 PM »

?

ur greasy little korean frame looks corny in oversized dickies and a blue flannel

LMAO....You's a fool!

Narrator

« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2007, 06:57:38 AM »
lol everybody knows foday is already white

Like everyone knows Africa is a "country"?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2007, 10:42:17 AM »

?

what and youz juz a old scared piece of shit, fuckin bitch come down to the SFV see what happens fucking chump.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2007, 10:43:01 AM »

?

LMAO....You's a fool!

u talkin to me? i think your the only fool, u wishd u had a real ruger lil boy