Author Topic: [[CORMEGA PERFORMING IN L.A. THIS SAT. SEPT. 29TH]]  (Read 159 times)

reality1000

• Lil Geezy
[[CORMEGA PERFORMING IN L.A. THIS SAT. SEPT. 29TH]]
« on: September 24, 2007, 05:23:02 PM »
im thinking of hitting this up....... i always been a big fan of cormega and never seen him live........ 

anyone trying to hit this up and has anyone ever seen dude live before?

-----------------------

**ATTENTION, DUE TO RAIN, the Cormega Event in L.A. has been changed to THIS SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 29TH. FORECAST FOR THE 29TH IS 75 DEGREES & SUNNY SO IT WILL BE GOING DOWN!

**ATTENTION: CORMEGA WILL BE HITTING THE STAGE AT 5PM SHARP

Tickets Are On-Sale Now @33third Los Angeles or you can purchase them on-line at thaformula.com. This will be an outdoor event with live graffiti, a cookout with free food & drinks, open mic, signing, a sneak preview of the DVD & more.

So I hope you guys enjoy the interview & for those of you in L.A., be sure to come through this saturday september 29th because real hip hop will be in the building that night. Peace to Mega, Jackie and everyone on this board.

Here is the flyer and full info for the event in Los Angeles:

reality1000

• Lil Geezy
Re: [[CORMEGA PERFORMING IN L.A. THIS SAT. SEPT. 29TH]]
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 05:24:45 PM »
oh yeah..........here is the link to cormegas site where i got this show info from

http://legalhustle.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=989

herpes

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 05:34:38 PM »
I saw him at SOB's when he dropped the testament.  Not a bad show.  And he really interacts with the audience which is nice.  I'd say a solid 4 outta 5.  I remember he had pete rock as a guest.  And I think AZ but it was a while ago so im not too sure now lol.

reality1000

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 09:11:05 AM »
sounds good.

imma check it out