Author Topic: Yo Hellrazor, i Don't think Aow is a classic &....  (Read 97 times)

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yo Hellrazor, i Don't think Aow is a classic &....
« on: July 21, 2001, 06:47:52 AM »
I think BTNHRESS is better.

Aow is full of far too many filler tracks. There is one cds worth of great tracks and one cds worth of ok/average/wak tracks.
If It was a single cd album with none of the filler tracks then i would have said its a classic.

Oh and i agree with you about Bizzy being better than most of the ppl on 2001. (apart from Xzibit and Kurupt)

Laterz
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: Yo Hellrazor, i Don't think Aow is a classic &
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2001, 08:24:13 AM »
Ya, they didn't perfect AOW, they should've had only a one cd album wit dat one.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
Re: Yo Hellrazor, i Don't think Aow is a classic &
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2001, 10:20:19 AM »
AOW is classic/near classic in my opinion, but each to his own. Resurrection is good, but from what I [and I only] want to hear from Bone, AOW pleased my ears far more than Resurrection did. Resurrection has some classic Bone songs, like Righteous Ones and Ecstasy, but for the most part, it cant touch AOW. Even the sales show the difference. Resurrection only sold 1 million, as opposed to AOW, which sold 5 million. Now, sales dont mean shit, but AOW was just a better all around album. It was a conceptual album, and is Uneek's most diverse production to date. Uneek didnt touch Resurrection enough, which is another reason why it wasnt the caliber album it shoulda been. Also, what are the filler tracks on AOW?? Sure, Disc 2 had some filler, but ALL double cd's have filler. Even All Eyez On Me, the best double cd ever, has filler. AOW was damn consistant for a double cd in my opinion. Disc 2 was very listenable, and Disc 1 was practically flawless.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0