Author Topic: Got me some honey bud!  (Read 1300 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Got me some honey bud!
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2007, 03:54:43 PM »
Honey bud? Bud soaked in honey? lol. Wouldn't mind giving that a go......

WTF? $40 a gram, what a rip

Not a rip at all...A gram could probably fuck you up 20+ times. SUPER potent shit, bud dipped in honey hash oil. Best shit ever. 8)

WC Iz Active

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2007, 03:55:15 PM »
^^u lucky fuck!     once I spent 30 on a g and the shit was awesome but 40 is pretty steep

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2007, 03:59:02 PM »
i dont care how good it is,  i aint never payin $40 a g

I said the same thing...But when you try it, you'll know whats up...and when you find it for 35 and under, it's a fucking STEAL, so you definitely have to go for it. The dankest shit dipped in honey hash oil...just think about it. shit looks like candy, you just wanna bite into it. TOO FIRE.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2007, 03:59:58 PM »
but 40 is pretty steep

yea, if it was just regular bud...

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2007, 04:16:44 PM »
a blunt of weed mixxed with honey bud or smoking honey bud out a of a monkey pipe will fuck u up more than smoking a 1/8 or purple
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2007, 04:52:15 PM »
brush that sap off ur bud!

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2007, 05:00:59 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2007, 08:05:54 PM »
^^Yea...Mine is drenched in that. Looks 10x danker than that picture.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2007, 08:13:41 PM »
a blunt of weed mixxed with honey bud or smoking honey bud out a of a monkey pipe will fuck u up more than smoking a 1/8 or purple

or how bout a full blunt of some honey bud? you ever try that?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2007, 08:56:23 PM »

the smoke is hella thick, looks like ur smokin coke

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2007, 09:22:16 PM »

did you do that shit?

only thing danker than honeybud: buddha's earwax. shit is ridiculous.

but yeah honeybud is hella worth it.

I happily paid 50 bucks for a gram last year. The homey NIK however got me a gram of purple urkel hash AND a gram of honeybud for just 50 though from a club near where I met up with him last.

yo NIK, it's sounding to me like you can't really get a script from a legit doctor anymore without previous documentation. the easy age has passed. especially up north, they keep it more legitimate up there.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2007, 09:27:46 PM »
^^The doctor we went to is still legit, man...we just needed to set up an appointment, that's all that was burnt...the price is $120 now though. I'd personally do it before it's too late.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2007, 09:28:30 PM »
^^The doctor we went to is still legit, man...we just needed to set up an appointment, that's all that was burnt...the price is $120 now though. I'd personally do it before it's too late.

remember she asked for previous documentation. I went home to find old prescription bottles but they were long gone.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2007, 09:33:58 PM »

remember she asked for previous documentation. I went home to find old prescription bottles but they were long gone.

-T

dude, she asked for it, she didn't say you needed it...she just said that in case we were undercover or some shit, she wanted to sound legit. I guarantee they woulda' given you a rec without a prescription bottle had you had an appointment...i guess feds have been crackin down, that's the true reason they needed to set up an appointment and everything, because feds can walk up in these places and bust them if they feel it's too easy to get a rec...the place will still do it for you, I can give you the ladies number and you can call her up and set up another appointment if you want...sorry again that your first time got burnt like that, i fucked up on that shit...i really wasn't thinking about how much stricter the movement has been getting since 2 months ago, when i originally got my script. but if you go again, you wont regret it...PeACe

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2007, 11:08:29 PM »

-T

dude, she asked for it, she didn't say you needed it...she just said that in case we were undercover or some shit, she wanted to sound legit. I guarantee they woulda' given you a rec without a prescription bottle had you had an appointment...i guess feds have been crackin down, that's the true reason they needed to set up an appointment and everything, because feds can walk up in these places and bust them if they feel it's too easy to get a rec...the place will still do it for you, I can give you the ladies number and you can call her up and set up another appointment if you want...sorry again that your first time got burnt like that, i fucked up on that shit...i really wasn't thinking about how much stricter the movement has been getting since 2 months ago, when i originally got my script. but if you go again, you wont regret it...PeACe

Nah nah nah, no need to apologize. I appreciate what you tried to do and did do that day and have been in similar situations many a time. I don't hold it against you at all.

BUT, if you think so then hell yeah I'm down. Once this chick starts bleedin' again, saving for my script'll be among my top financial priorities.

-T

westcoastavengers.com