Author Topic: Got me some honey bud!  (Read 1301 times)

~Lucien~

Re: Got me some honey bud!
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2007, 08:48:16 PM »
you crazy americans pay a lot of money for some bud lol
come to amsterdam  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2007, 09:38:58 PM »
i was responding to sparegeez

anyway, I used to get hyped about certain strains but to me it's all about batches these days. i've gotten shit that was a certain strain that just wasn't a good batch and some strains that weren't all that but it was a primo batch and it was bomb

but yeah when a strain like GC is done right, it's a beautiful thing

-T

It should never be ALL about batches, you should definitely know your strains as well.. the clubs I go to always get top quality batches, so it's good to know what strains do what for you...PeACe

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2007, 10:00:21 PM »
come to amsterdam  8)

i was just in amsterdam a month ago and IMO ur weed is garbage. i went to like to 5 different cafes including the grasshoper who's best weed was called cali mist and it was some hooter
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2007, 10:14:19 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2007, 10:16:36 PM »
come to amsterdam  8)

i was just in amsterdam a month ago and IMO ur weed is garbage. i went to like to 5 different cafes including the grasshoper who's best weed was called cali mist and it was some hooter

ahaha...Cali Mist is a low end strain at the clubs out here. O's for 200 all day, every day. Amsterdam is known for their hash game, fuck the trees down there.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2007, 02:24:12 AM »
i do control the weed, thats why i only smoke when i want to. got too much other stuff to do where i cant be high all the time.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2007, 10:31:31 AM »
i do control the weed, thats why i only smoke when i want to. got too much other stuff to do where i cant be high all the time.

That's good...People like Bez probably aren't capable of doing that, though.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2007, 11:24:12 AM »
lmao

lay off 'em, NIK. there are people on this board far more worthy of dissing than Bez

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: October 02, 2007, 11:29:09 AM »
I'm not dissing Bez at all...just his common mind-state...PeACe

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #84 on: October 02, 2007, 12:19:01 PM »
come to amsterdam  8)

i spent 60 euros on an 1/8 of that shit rolled 2 blunts and was off to the next cafe in search of some kill. as for the hash, yea they got that and it was cool. i made a lil khaboor and smoked that shit str8.

ahaha...Cali Mist is a low end strain at the clubs out here. O's for 200 all day, every day. Amsterdam is known for their hash game, fuck the trees down there.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

bez

« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2007, 11:33:23 AM »

Yeah, I aint dissing you either bud. I dont mind having conversations about weed with you cos you do make some good points. I can fully understand why a person like yourself uses weed, if you feel it makes you a better person then I am all for it, its not you I was aiming that comment at. Its people who think smoking it makes them cool, makes them part of the in crowd and say shit like 'it isnt bad for you, its wont do you no harm in the long term'.

As far as being brainwashed goes, thats actually a load of bullshit because as you probably don't know weed is a de classified drug over here now and if you get caught with it/using it the police have no power to do anything to you. We have no adverts/campaigns about weed and if we do (which I am sure we do) they do not do a good job and their adverts are rarely shown main-stream. My experiences with weed and other drugs has left me searching for new friends because one is now depressed and apparently skitsophrenic and the other has to rely on a line of cocaine everytime he goes to a club. This for me isnt cool. Drugs are not cool. I dont care if its weed/coke/whatever, its not cool and nor should it be considered cool.

My mind state is from experience of being around people who use drugs and having the occasional drug myself. I have been to Amsterdam twice, haha. I probably have smoked weed about five times in the last five years. Thats ok for me. I'm not addicted to it. I dont need it. It was just a thing to do while I was in Amsterdam and sometimes over here when someone offers me it and I feel like it. I have never paid for it, I dont think its cool, I have never had an urge for it, I dont want to smoke it. If everyone had my mind state about it then weed would actually be a cool drug. But theres now far to many people in the world who feel they 'need it' therefore its now a silly drug, that will continue to ruin lives.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2007, 02:01:02 PM »

Yeah, I aint dissing you either bud. I dont mind having conversations about weed with you cos you do make some good points. I can fully understand why a person like yourself uses weed, if you feel it makes you a better person then I am all for it, its not you I was aiming that comment at. Its people who think smoking it makes them cool, makes them part of the in crowd and say shit like 'it isnt bad for you, its wont do you no harm in the long term'.

As far as being brainwashed goes, thats actually a load of bullshit because as you probably don't know weed is a de classified drug over here now and if you get caught with it/using it the police have no power to do anything to you. We have no adverts/campaigns about weed and if we do (which I am sure we do) they do not do a good job and their adverts are rarely shown main-stream. My experiences with weed and other drugs has left me searching for new friends because one is now depressed and apparently skitsophrenic and the other has to rely on a line of cocaine everytime he goes to a club. This for me isnt cool. Drugs are not cool. I dont care if its weed/coke/whatever, its not cool and nor should it be considered cool.

My mind state is from experience of being around people who use drugs and having the occasional drug myself. I have been to Amsterdam twice, haha. I probably have smoked weed about five times in the last five years. Thats ok for me. I'm not addicted to it. I dont need it. It was just a thing to do while I was in Amsterdam and sometimes over here when someone offers me it and I feel like it. I have never paid for it, I dont think its cool, I have never had an urge for it, I dont want to smoke it. If everyone had my mind state about it then weed would actually be a cool drug. But theres now far to many people in the world who feel they 'need it' therefore its now a silly drug, that will continue to ruin lives.

There's a huge difference between use and abuse, mate... ;)

bez

« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2007, 02:05:42 PM »

There's a huge difference between use and abuse, mate... ;)

Yer well, if you use then you aint in the category I am talking about.

And I meant five times a year, for the last five years ... my bad!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2007, 12:19:47 AM »
bez, where you from?

and i guess i just don't consider weed a drug and kinda hate when it's grouped with drugs. but eh

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

bez

« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2007, 06:18:00 AM »
bez, where you from?

and i guess i just don't consider weed a drug and kinda hate when it's grouped with drugs. but eh

-T

Liverpool, England. An weed is a drug isnt it. But then again its easy to give something a label if you dont understand it.