Author Topic: Got me some honey bud!  (Read 1376 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Got me some honey bud!
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2007, 01:27:29 PM »
bez, where you from?

and i guess i just don't consider weed a drug and kinda hate when it's grouped with drugs. but eh

-T

Liverpool, England. An weed is a drug isnt it. But then again its easy to give something a label if you dont understand it.

weed is as much of a drug as nicotine, alcohol, and coffee.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2007, 05:31:51 PM »
bez, where you from?

and i guess i just don't consider weed a drug and kinda hate when it's grouped with drugs. but eh

-T

Liverpool, England. An weed is a drug isnt it. But then again its easy to give something a label if you dont understand it.

that's fucking DOPE. I need to see that place sometime. this ain't be where from the beatles are from. that's fucking dope, are you a beatles fan at all?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

So Much Style

« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2007, 10:34:02 PM »
homie i want to try some shiiiiiiiiittttttttt
So much style back at it again

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2007, 03:07:56 AM »
^^That's crazy though...The high could turn out weird. My homie and I hit a bleez that was half Maui Wowie and half Green Crack, and by the end of it, we were just confused as fuck...we called it the "confusin' fusion"...LOL.

haha I just got some Mauie Wauie a week ago from a club by my house....but I've been looking for Green Crack for a while now...you know where I can?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2007, 11:11:30 AM »

most def... I'll make sure to have some honey beezy for the next session. 8)

Trey...you have a card? The best clubs are out on Ventura Blvd., around Tarzana, Woodland Hills, Encino, etc....You can currently get Green Crack at So Cal Co-Op on Ventura and Shirley, 1 minute drive from my pad...They usually have a gang of fire...PeACe

bez

« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2007, 11:30:29 AM »
bez, where you from?

-T

that's fucking DOPE. I need to see that place sometime. this ain't be where from the beatles are from. that's fucking dope, are you a beatles fan at all?

-T

Yeah dude, good place to live. Definetly worth a visit. We are Capital of Culture next year. Its an honor that gets handed out only once every ten years to a city in Europe. Beatles is littered around Liverpool. I will go out with my digital cam one day and take some photos and show you em.

NIK: Exactly with the coffee, nicotine thing. I agree.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2007, 12:13:17 PM »
I gotta get my hands on that Honey shit  :o

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2007, 01:25:06 PM »

most def... I'll make sure to have some honey beezy for the next session. 8)

Trey...you have a card? The best clubs are out on Ventura Blvd., around Tarzana, Woodland Hills, Encino, etc....You can currently get Green Crack at So Cal Co-Op on Ventura and Shirley, 1 minute drive from my pad...They usually have a gang of fire...PeACe

nah, my homegirl has a card.  She takes me every other day haha.  last couple clubs I've got shit from was by my pad....Granada Hills Discount Farmacy  on balboa and chatsworth and kind 4 less on san fernando mission and woodley.  got some maui wauie, murder og, blueberry, monster kush and planewreck.  and how much does Green Crack run a G at SO Cal Co-Op? thanks dude

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2007, 03:37:02 PM »
^^Those are some decent strains...haven't tried "Monster Kush" though. GC is $20 a G/$60 an eighth at So-Cal.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2007, 05:19:56 PM »
^^Those are some decent strains...haven't tried "Monster Kush" though. GC is $20 a G/$60 an eighth at So-Cal.

yeah dude, the monster kush is pretty dank.  I would recommend giving that a try.  have you tried Herojuana?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2007, 05:33:19 PM »

yeah dude, the monster kush is pretty dank.  I would recommend giving that a try.  have you tried Herojuana?

^^Of course...but I'm pretty sure Monster Kush is just another in-house name for some dank kush, rather than whole new strain...PeACe

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2007, 09:09:32 PM »

^^Of course...but I'm pretty sure Monster Kush is just another in-house name for some dank kush, rather than whole new strain...PeACe

yeah, you're probably right.  so I'm gonna head down to SO Cal Op around 1 pm tomorrow.   Ventura and Shirley....hmmmm sounds familiar.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2007, 09:38:30 PM »
Got A Couple G's of Green Crack and they gave a free gram of Grandaddy purple for first purchase...it was really dank.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #103 on: October 08, 2007, 09:46:36 PM »
My homies have had this Northern Lights/The Who cross lately. Really good shit

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2007, 02:52:49 PM »
Got A Couple G's of Green Crack and they gave a free gram of Grandaddy purple for first purchase...it was really dank.

So you went to So-Cal?...Nice club, huh? 8)

Tanjint...I thought you stopped blazin till Halloween?